Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) (767 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) by ephisi(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2009
I have always known what opens me up spiritually and thats foreign praise and worships songs coupled with motivational preaching of the word. Im tired of going to church just to go to church. Guys please if you know any church that worships like this please post here.
Re: What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) by Tudor6(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
You worsip a non-existent foreign god,now you need foreign songs to worship. . . Thats hardly a suprise to me.
Re: What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) by ephisi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
it seems all you look for is trouble especially on a peaceful day like this. U cant even spell God correctly. The problem with you fanatical freaks is that you want everything to conform your way. I have a right to my style and if you dont like it forget or forget more
Re: What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) by Tudor6(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
What is it with you jesus zombies when others express their own views/opinions you accuse them of seeking trouble
Must everybody follow the stupidity bandwagon of christianity?

P.S: g-o-d is the spelling of god.
Re: What Church Praises And Worships With More Foreing Songs( American Style) by tpiah: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
Most of the new generation churches do, especially if the congegation is the yuppier type.

(1) (Reply)

The Torah, Bible And Koran Refer To One And The Same Creator / The Teachings Of Jesus And The Realities Of The Church / "ye Are Gods". . . Gods Of Money Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.