Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment (2481 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours (2) (3) (4)

Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment by MagnaB: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i am currently having a little bit of an issue over here. I completed my registration yesterday afternoon and made the required payment (3045 naira) and after the money was deducted from my account i found out i was still unable to print the letter for which i paid for. Please note that i have taken some steps to see if this situation can be rectified like sending mails to the NYSC official mail dropped on their site and i also called one of their representatives (the phone dropped on the site as well) and i was told it is a network issue they are currently having and that my situation would be rectified which i haven't seen a change since i made this call and sent mails and my fear now is that everyone is already seeing their call-up no and the rest and some already know where they are posted to which i have no clue about mine. Please lecture me on what else i can do and if u are in this situation i am currently you can as well signify. At least make i resemble someone (lol).

NOTE: The phone numbers dropped on the website are no longer going through and even if you are lucky and one falls through no one will pick up which i think is unfair and frustrating.

Mods can help push this on FP so more people can be identified with.
Re: Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment by Naana89: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
My friend is in the aame category as yours. She's unable to print out her slip. Please any suggestions guys
Re: Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment by MagnaB: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naana89:
My friend is in the aame category as yours. She's unable to print out her slip. Please any suggestions guys
mk
I think something should be done real quick about this issue.
Re: Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment by twosquare(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naana89:
Same situation with my sister. Actually, someone showed me an info from NYSC I suppose that it's site issue and people should expect it at least 7 to 9 days before camp. Like they are putting everything on a hold. So many issues, me sef wey dey help person do am don tire. That's what I hate about the Nigerian system. If they know they are not capable of handling online matters well, they shouldn't start it at all. If the number of online visitors to Amazon site in the US come on NYSC site, that means the website go blow out of existence be dat... Yeye pple.
Re: Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment by Idara13: 6:34am On Feb 11, 2016
pls i paid in d bank gt my receipt yet no message or email.... if scan nd send my details hw long till i get my pin... does dat method reli work.... pls someond help out..

Tell Us Your Funny NYSC Orientation Camp Stories / Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream II Pcm Should See This... (New Date Revealed) / 10 Ways To Saving Your NYSC Allowance