Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? (2622 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Stella and Jet creams.....Did U? / Surgeon Jailed Over Stella Obasanjo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by olarewajuv(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2006
Please Help Me Out: Is It True That Stella Obasanjo Is Not Late

There is a new rumour in town since about 2 weeks ago that stella our Nigeria president wife as in the first lady. Rumour has it that is is not late. Please how true is it?
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by Hugoboi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2006
To whoeva started this shitty rumor,i've just got a line, "get a life!!"
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by twinstaiye(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2006
It is a wicked rumour, a gold fish had no a hiding place. Where do you think Stella would be since all this days and some foreign press will not have a glimpse of her. Is she another Bin Laden or what?
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by Honeypot1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2006
absolute rubbish

what will she (and her family) gain by playing dead?
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by Raymand(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2006
I heard that rumour too, i heard she's lurking around in the background waiting for her husband to get power drunk, then she'll lurch out and foil his despicable plan of 3rd term or intern government. . .
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by naijadiva2(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2006
maybe someone seen another person that looks like her and decided to start the rumor. who knows. ppl nowaday have no life.
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by Radiant(f): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2006
No be only STELLA. Namdi Azikiwe and Fela too don rise from their grave

Nonsense!!!
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2006
to those who started these rumour,her body that was in the casket during her burial that people saw,was what? her statue or what.na wa for some people they are real experts in rumour carrying grin
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by kitaun(m): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2006
Bollocks! She resurfaced and she was involved in the ADC crash, but she escaped unhurt, believe this and u'll believe dt Hitler is still alive! Nonsense
Re: Is Stella Obasanjo Alive As Rumored? by kitaun(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2006
Bollocks! She resurfaced and she was involved in the ADC crash, but she escaped unhurt, believe this and u'll believe dt Hitler is still alive! Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Blood Convernant / Meet The Uae(united Arab Emirates) Ceo Of Etisalat ,ahmad Abdulkarim Mohd Julfar / How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.