Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** (4703 Views)

Land Range Rover 4.0 V8 HSE 4X4 Auto 2000Model BURGUNDY:LX-RD-96 Auction ID: 1 / Range Rover 4.6 HSE For Sale! / 2000/2001 Range Rover 4.6hse For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2009
Range Rover 4.6 HSE.  - Full Option.

1999 for Sale.

Fixed Price: N1,300,000.00

VIN:SALLPAMJ4XA414708

*****UNBEATABLE DEAL*****

The range is one the way to  EU port for shipment to Nigeria. It would be in Nigeria latest end of July.

Option1: You buy and register it in your name BUT I am must use it for 2weeks during my visit in August.

Option2: I register it in my name, use it for  2weeks and I handover to you in Airport on my way out of Nigeria.

Options:
Automatic, Security Alarm System.
Cruise Control CD-6-Changer.
Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Door Locks
Dual Zone Factory Air Conditioning, Leather
Airsuspension for off-road Driving
Mileage:146,000km
Engine, Body in excellent Condition

What you see, is what you get.

If you are serious buyer email 'landis4040 at hotmail.com'

Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Moros(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
@poster can you please send me more details to moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk
landis:

Range Rover 4.6 HSE. - Full Option.

1999 for Sale.

Fixed Price: N1,300,000.00

VIN:SALLPAMJ4XA414708

*****UNBEATABLE DEAL*****

The range is one the way to EU port for shipment to Nigeria. It would be in Nigeria latest end of July.

Option1: You buy and register it in your name BUT I am must use it for 2weeks during my visit in August.

Option2: I register it in my name, use it for 2weeks and I handover to you in Airport on my way out of Nigeria.

Options:
Automatic, Security Alarm System.
Cruise Control CD-6-Changer.
Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Door Locks
Dual Zone Factory Air Conditioning, Leather
Airsuspension for off-road Driving
Mileage:146,000km
Engine, Body in excellent Condition

What you see, is what you get.

If you are serious buyer email 'landis4040 at hotmail.com'
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
Moros,

Not sure what other info you need but check your email.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by inspiredm(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
landis:

Option1: You buy and register it in your name [b]BUT I am must [/b]use it for 2weeks during my visit in August.

Option2: I register it in my name, use it for  2weeks and I handover to you in Airport on my way out of Nigeria.

I Love Prudent Nigerians,

After the Buyer has Paid for the Car, Registered It in His Name,  The Seller MUST Use it for 2 weeks and its a MUST, you either take it Or leave it.

Talk about Having a Cake, Eating it & Having it Again.  grin grin

Thats a Nice SUV and the Price is Good as well
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2009
inspired_m:

I Love Prudent Nigerians,

After the Buyer has Paid for the Car, Registered It in His Name, The Seller MUST Use it for 2 weeks and its a MUST, you either take it Or leave it.

Talk about Having a Cake, Eating it & Having it Again. grin grin

Thats a Nice SUV and the Price is Good as well

I need the car for my use in Nigeria, that's basically why I am shipping it down there.

After my visit, I dont want to keep it because my brothers will miss use it; thats why I want to sell it.

It is a pity there is no self-drive rental car in Nigeria. Anyway, I need serious buyers.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by fredtee(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
send bigger pictures to my mailbox: fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by fredtee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
send bigger pictures to my mailbox: fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Igwe9(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
It makes sense to me, but be sure to have a concrete agreement as some people would buy and sell it out to a higher bidder and be capable of giving you back your money upon your arrival. cool
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
fredtee,

I sent you bigger size pics. Check your email

Igwe,
You are very right but you know what? It does not bother me if people make extra-profit.

I am not interested in making profit from it. I just want to use a car while in Nigeria and recoup my total cost.

I am a Range Rover Addict. The more people driving it, the better!

It is terrible when you are not mobile in nigeria or depend on other people for your mobility. I hate it.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Igwe9(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
landis:

fredtee,

I sent you bigger size pics. Check your email

Igwe,
You are very right but you know what? It does not bother me if people make extra-profit.

I am not interested in making profit from it. I just want to use a car while in Nigeria and recoup my total cost.

I am a Range Rover Addict. The more people driving it, the better!

It is terrible when you are not mobile in nigeria or depend on other people for your mobility. I hate it.
This your post was hidden ,
ok, hope you find somebody that would stick to his words and not be tempted to sell it out before the D day, unless you intend to clear it and drive it home yourself.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
fredtee,

Check your email. Bigger size pics sent.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by trisurface: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
Your Honesty's Commendable. Sadly, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Tie down the parity between the condition of the car on importation & condition of the car at handover. Nigerian roads aint meant for U alone, U gotta share em with other users-Catch my Drift?
If the price is great like Igwe says,No Wahala. If its average, U need to cut the buyer a sweeter deal. Right now, U need a little more than he needs U.
Great Day Sir.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
trisurface:

Your Honesty's Commendable. Sadly, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Tie down the parity between the condition of the car on importation & condition of the car at handover. Nigerian roads aint meant for U alone, U gotta share em with other users-Catch my Drift?
If the price is great like Igwe says,No Wahala. If its average, U need to cut the buyer a sweeter deal. Right now, U need a little more than he needs U.
Great Day Sir.

Hey Thanks.

It is already a good deal. I am only recovering my cost.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by kamalistic(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
kindly send me your contact details pls.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
kamalistic:

kindly send me your contact details pls.

mail me on 'landi4040 at hotmail.com'

I would send you detailed pictures.
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Middleman: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
landis:

I need the car for my use in Nigeria, that's basically why I am shipping it down there.

After my visit, I dont want to keep it because my brothers will miss use it; thats why I want to sell it.

It is a pity there is no self-drive rental car in Nigeria. Anyway, I need serious buyers.

there is actually, u can reach me on 07056930150, i got a car shop that can sell this car for u and also u can rent cars from them and drive em urself, mail me on oj_dynasty@yahoo.com (oj"underscore"dynasty@yahoo.com) am sure i can be of some assistance to u. cheers
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
This range is done oh
Na by force people have to drive a range?
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by landis(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2009
Middleman:

there is actually, u can reach me on 07056930150, i got a car shop that can sell this car for u and also u can rent cars from them and drive em urself, mail me on oj_dynasty@yahoo.com (oj"underscore"dynasty@yahoo.com) am sure i can be of some assistance to u. cheers

Hey Middleman,

Thanks for that, too late for this visit, as Range should be in Lagos shortly.

The self-driven car rental Coy, would they accept 10K per day including insurance?
Re: ******Range Rover 4.6HSE******** by Middleman: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2009
landis:

Hey Middleman,

Thanks for that, too late for this visit, as Range should be in Lagos shortly.

The self-driven car rental Coy, would they accept 10K per day including insurance?

they charge less than 10k per day, give me a call when u get in, cheerz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Clean Toyota 2001 For Sale / Brand New 2023 Toyota Hilux V6 Adventure For Sale In Nigeria / 2013 Tokunbo Camry Sport Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.