Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Drama As Fans Ask Toke Makinwa How She Washes Her Private Part - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Fans Ask Toke Makinwa How She Washes Her Private Part (586 Views)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Fans Ask Toke Makinwa How She Washes Her Private Part by Truepee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Toke Makinwa

OAP, Toke Makinwa may not have the best of followers on Instagram following a recent hilarious attack on her person after she showcased her articificial finger nails on Instagram.

The picture was captioned: “ Finally got my nail did!!!!! My fingers were not sexy over the holidays…"

While some pointed out her grammatical error in the caption of the photo, others question how she would successfully wash her private part with the long artificial nails she has on.

See a few of the reactions by her fans on Instagram:
Http://adenaij..com

Re: Drama As Fans Ask Toke Makinwa How She Washes Her Private Part by iykekelvins(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lmao.. "Just got my nails did".. Oluwa oo grin

But seriously..How would she be washing her puna

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scene Transformation Of Former Agege Seller Olajumoke(video) / Shan George Exposes Soundcity Staff Over 100k Scam / See Beautiful Actress Onyii Releases New Photos, Flaunts Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.