Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died (723 Views)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by Guru9ja(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
The event happened around 4am this morning after a female student of Yabatech who was said to be in HND2 died after she was refused treatment at the school medicals..

The student was reported to be sick and was quickly rushed to the medicals for treatment by her friends.

when thy got there those on duty refused to treat her due to unknown reasons..she later died at the medicals without been treated she was not even admitted or allowed in.

Its so outrageous as the student is looking forward to write her final examination next week

May her soul rest in peace..AMEN

http://www.guru9ja.com/2016/02/breaking-protest-ensued-in-yabatech-as.html

Re: Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by GEJ2019(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sad.

I blame it on Buhari.when he is alocatin 4billion to states house clinics,and just a few million Bucks fr polytechnics, Hw wud those heartless health attendant s nt Misbehave.
Re: Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by Loyalblak007(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
RIP, Still don't know why the health centres in some schools refuse to attend to students without identification...at least attend to the victim first.....question later..
Re: Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by MzDeeb(f): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
Sad.

I blame it on Buhari.when he is alocatin 4billion to states house clinics,and just a few million Bucks fr polytechnics, Hw wud those heartless health attendant s nt Misbehave.

Your level of reasoning though! You must really think you have a High IQ with that statement. How on earth does that correlate with the OP's Statement?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by honorbule(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking!!!protest Ensued In YABATECH As An HND2 Student Died by aaronbarry: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
This very bad for a school like Yabatech which kill the dream of a young girl and I no that the stress and the difficulty of the school mite of cuz. I no that because I am one of the product of the sch

(1) (Reply)

Proscription Of The Activities Of Red Cross And Man O' War Club On Aau Campus / Landmark University Announce 2016/2017 Post-utme Registration / Thread For GRE Candidates For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.