Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers (2631 Views)

Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos / Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
I took pictures of what i and other passengers were served byArik Air on Monday 08.02.2016.

This is the first time Arik Air is doing this for internal flights. I hope such gesture is sustained in the long run and even improved upon.

Surprisely we were also told to go for boarding 30mins before the scheduled departure time.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by HungerBAD: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice.

Ticket for Arik fit don reach 5k?anyway make I continue with my bus.

2 Likes

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by chival(f): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Its almost the same thing Aero serves. Always Happy Hour with cake or biscuits.

2 Likes

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
chival:
Its almost the same thing Aero serves. Always Happy Hour with cake or biscuits.

You are very correct. Aero serves something similar but the twist here is that in the pack Arik Air served each of us had the 'regular' cake, a sachet of nuts and a pack of Happy Hour (as seen from the pictures above. Though i had taken the cake before i took those pictures).

1 Like

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by Destined2win: 4:23am On Feb 11, 2016
I can only desire a private jet, not being a passenger on a plane always
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
So, Arik just realised they may be going out of business soon, with their trashy customer service.

Still not flying with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Phema:
So, Arik just realised they may be going out of business soon, with their trashy customer service.

Still not flying with them.
They had no choice but to buckle up

2 Likes

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
CFCman:

They had no choice but to buckle up

Arik Air staff are known for being rude and arrogant because almost all corporate organizations patronizes them.

I was surprised that we were asked to go for boarding 30mins before the stipulated time.

Anyways i hope that this new improvement is sustained and improved upon.

2 Likes

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by chival(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
uboma:

You are very correct. Aero serves something similar but the twist here is that in the pack Arik Air served each of us had the 'regular' cake, a sachet of nuts and a pack of Happy Hour (as seen from the pictures above. Though i had taken the cake before i took those pictures).

Oh, ok. I really like the look of the pack as well. Kudos to Arik.
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by ingenuity2014: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2016
ingenuity2014:
Good morning all, i just got an invite for an email assessment on technical knowledge for the post of Administrative Clerk by ICRC (Int'l Committee of the Red Cross). Has someone ever written their test/exam before? What's it like? Who else received this invite?

davide470:

Uboma, any help on this?

Hi Uboma, Sorry to derail your topic, but I just needed to get to you. Please do you have any update on this? You can go to this page to comment, thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/863#42824209
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
ingenuity2014:

Hi Uboma, Sorry to derail your topic, but I just needed to get to you. Please do you have any update on this? You can go to this page to comment, thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/863#42824209

Sorry bro. I have no update on this.

Cheers and all the best during the interview.
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by ashaju33: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
[Hi bro, how was the interview? I got an invite for test and interview and will like to know how it looks like. please kindly help me with whatever info you have. thanks quote author=ingenuity2014 post=42850191]

Hi Uboma, Sorry to derail your topic, but I just needed to get to you. Please do you have any update on this? You can go to this page to comment, thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/863#42824209 [/quote]
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by Pamelayoung: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Was that meant for kids or what? Happy hour of all juice rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
See what Arik Air served its PAX on 10.07.2016.

1 Share

Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Was that meant for kids or what? Happy hour of all juice rubbish!

lol
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by worry359(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Everyone in the world knows that Arik is a cheap airline with problems.
Why do you book with them just to come here and complain or make fun of them?

YOU BOOKED the ticket, now accept that cheap ticket means cheap service.
Re: See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers by uboma(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
worry359:
Everyone in the world knows that Arik is a cheap airline with problems.
Why do you book with them just to come here and complain or make fun of them?

YOU BOOKED the ticket, now accept that cheap ticket means cheap service.

Tell me, which Airline company offers more expensive domestic flights than Arik Air?

This is a public forum and as a member, I have posting rights so long I don't break any of the rules. If my post offends you, kindly check out of the thread.

(1) (Reply)

University of Iceland. How to go about it. / Perfect Vacation In Badagry / Wakanow Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.