Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? (4030 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / The Jet Controversy By Tony Rapu. / Efcc Takes Possession Of The Jet Akingbola Bought For Pastor Adeboye Of Reemdee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by REALTRUTH1: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2009
Its so amazing some people re now saying Pastor Adeboye denounced the text message sent across,,My question is this: Why did the pastor swiftly responded to this text issue and up till this moment,no response has been made as regards the Jet issue,,,to me this leaves more questions than the answers given.
I remembered some RCCG spoke persons(people) said the pastor is too busy and does not respond to issues like the jet questions,,,between the jet and the text,,,which is more scandalous,,,
Please RCCG members should pass the message across to Pastor Adeboye that the public still need answers 2 the Jet issue,,,No doubt,,I appreciate the fact that he is a pastor,,however,,certain issues still needs to be cleared it doesn't matter whether one is a pastor,Bishop or whatever title.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by KunleOshob(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
@post
that is really food for thought.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by noetic2: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
uhmn. . . , food for thought.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Maykelly(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
What is the genealogy of mohammed and Olumba Olumba Obu?
do not create scandals here pls.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
Its so amazing some people re now saying Pastor Adeboye denounced the text message sent across,,My question is this: Why did the pastor swiftly responded to this text issue and up till this moment,no response has been made as regards the Jet issue,,,to me this leaves more questions than the answers given.
I remembered some RCCG spoke persons(people) said the pastor is too busy and does not respond to issues like the jet questions,,,between the jet and the text,,,which is more scandalous,,,
Please RCCG members should pass the message across to Pastor Adeboye that the public still need answers 2 the Jet issue,,,No doubt,,I appreciate the fact that he is a pastor,,however,,certain issues still needs to be cleared it doesn't matter whether one is a pastor,Bishop or whatever title.
He responded to the sms issue cos people spent their hard earned money forwarding the messages

I dont think the Jet Issue affected your pocket
Did you by any chance give him money to buy the Jet?
did they come and withdraw money from your accout?
so why is he answerable to you and the other Olumba and Olumba worhsippers?

Let the RCCG members complain
stop using panadol for another persons headache

alainironu ara Galatia grin grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
Whose money did they use? Did god rain money from heaven? ??
Members have a right to ask for answers because it's their tithes and offerings the theiving pastor is squandering.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Whose money did they use? Did god rain money from heaven? ??
Members have a right to ask for answers because it's their tithes and offerings the theiving pastor is squandering.
what part of your sensory organ is not up to speed?
the members are not complaining

scratch that?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by MrCrackles(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
May kelly:

What is the genealogy of mohammed and Olumba Olumba Obu?
do not create scandals here pls.

What has the topic got to do with the highlighted. .Did you choke on your own vomit before posting the comment above?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2009
What has the topic got to do with the highlighted. .Did you choke on your own vomit before posting the comment above?
grin grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by MrCrackles(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
Make una free pastor Adeboye jare! grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
see how you're spurning B.S all over. . .do you know all RCCG members to boldly declare "they are not complaining"?
FYI i know quite a lot of members and when i do question them about it,they admit it bothers them and express frustration that the criminal pastor isn't forthcoming with answers. . . .
So tell adeJALE to explain himself to the flock.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
see how you're spurning B.S all over. . .do you know all RCCG members to boldly declare "they are not complaining"?
FYI i know quite a lot of members and when i do question them about it,they admit it bothers them and express frustration that the criminal pastor isn't forthcoming with answers. . . .
So tell adeJALE to explain himself to the flock.
you know a lot shey?
the lot tht wont pay tithes and give offerings are the ones questioning how other people use thier money
You and ur cranky friends can go hang

He doesnt owe u any explanation
The last time i checked, it wasnt ur tax he used in buying the Jet
direct ur misplaced aggro to Yaradua
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
tkb417:
He doesnt owe u any explanation
The last time i checked, it wasnt ur tax he used in buying the Jet
direct ur misplaced aggro to Yaradua

I just can't understand how people derive pleasure in BASHING pastors on this forum.
It's becoming a terrible habit. . . . . .Adeboye this, Adeboye that as if he took their money.
If you are angry with the man's success, u can start a church as well.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
Shut up there!
How'd you know they don't pay tithes? Do you have records of tithe payers in RCCG?
ITS THEIR MONEY HE USED TO PURCHASE THE JET AND HE OWES THEM AN EXPLANATION!

Last time i checked your name isn't RCCG or Adeboye so their questions aren't directed at you. . . .why don't you stick to admiring the voluptous curves of celestial babes that you so love doing and leave issues that are clearly beyond you.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
@sauron
who's bashing who?
The poster asked a simple question and you're blabbing rubbish. This isn't the rap section. . .
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

@sauron
who's bashing who?
The poster asked a simple question and you're blabbing rubbish. This isn't the rap section. . .

Mr Simpleton, did i mention your name?
U irritants have an annoying way of always responding to what isn't your business.
Speak to me ONLY when you are spoken to.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
tkb147
Shut up there!
How'd you know they don't pay tithes? Do you have records of tithe payers in RCCG?
ITS THEIR MONEY HE USED TO PURCHASE THE JET AND HE OWES THEM AN EXPLANATION!

Last time i checked your name isn't RCCG or Adeboye so their questions aren't directed at you. . . .why don't you stick to admiring the voluptous curves of celestial babes that you so love doing and leave issues that are clearly beyond you.
Tudor are you a fool? answer me now now grin
im a member of RCCG and we are not complaining. U cant know more than me.
tell ur slowpoke friends to ask for refund grin grin

Leave me and my Celestial fantasies. werrin concern u?

I just can't understand how people derive pleasure in BASHING pastors on this forum.
It's becoming a terrible habit. . . . . .Adeboye this, Adeboye that as if he took their money.
If you are angry with the man's success, u can start a church as well.

u dey mind this General Overseer of Lucifers Kingdom yarning opaks
leave me and the guy, ill deal with him grin grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
Are you an slowpoke?
Are you the only tithe paying member?[if you no dey carry your tithe dash cele girls]
Other members are complaining, wetin concern you? Them dey complain for your head?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hey look here sauron, you quoted a response directed towards me,in effect you endorsed it. Indirectly you've involved yourself.
I suggest you use your brain, rap challenges isn't everything you know. . .
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2009
Are you an slowpoke?
no. how can i?

[b]Are you the only tithe paying member?[[b]if you no dey carry your tithe dash cele girls][/[/b]b]
ure not a member and ure talking about alcoholic friends who go to RCCG sparingly!! are u sick? how can i dash my tithe to cele gurls? you pay ur tithe in the church abi u cant think again?

Other members are complaining, wetin concern you? Them dey complain for your head?

Those retards arent real members. They are offsprings of the serpent planted by ur commander in chief of the demonic world to come and cause disaffection in the body of christ

Go away with ur megedefegede, u cant make sense to save ur life
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Sauron1: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

Hey look here sauron, you quoted a response directed towards me,in effect you endorsed it. Indirectly you've involved yourself.
I suggest you use your brain, rap challenges isn't everything you know. . .

I didn't quote a response direct towards you. . . . . .U are not that important to be quoted.
Sauron was talking generally. . . . .I said the rate at which people bash pastors on this forum is becoming spastic.
Go and get a life rather than constitute a nuisance because a pastor bought a private jet.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
Who was tkb147 replying to in the post you quoted? 50cent?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
You must be a retard!
Are you president of RCCG members association?
What gives you the right to denounce others as members?
Your brain must be wearing off. . .serious members are asking your pastor for explanation and you're hating. It shows the level of your gullibility,you've been so brainwashed that you can't even think for yourself. Tell me is adeJALE god?
Can't fellow christians question him?
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2009
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
You must be a retard!
Are you president of RCCG members association?
What gives you the right to denounce others as members?
Your brain must be wearing off. . .serious members are asking your pastor for explanation and you're hating. It shows the level of your gullibility,you've been so brainwashed that you can't even think for yourself. Tell me is adeJALE god?
Can't fellow christians question him?
let me borrow Jackals line

in the posse of the mentally challenged, u'll be a General
i dont have to be the King of the members association b4 i tell of what obtains in my church
Ure not a member and u want me to believe what ur demonic friends tell you?

You must have been biten by the rattlesnake while growing up cos the life saving mechanism deployed afte the incident really affected ur brains
U need a lobotomy fasttt to be able to have a decent convo with guys like me
seek help b4 u get locked up in Yaba
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by cold(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hmmm Nigerians and their religous notoreity. They will wrangle for it;write for it;fight for it;anything but- live for it sad
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

Who was tkb147 replying to in the post you quoted? 50cent?

It's not ma business who he was replying. . . . . .I quoted tkb cos he is the only smart voice on the thread.
Y'all irritants just crowd on a thread and heap insults on men old enough to father y'all.
What is your business with his jet? Are his church members complaining?
Has anyone taken him to court for embezzlement? Why do you take Nyquill for another woman's menstrual cramps??
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
What is the meaning of the above rubbish you've written?
True RCCG members have spoken and it's obvious you're a demon in their midst misleading the pastor to squander church funds. . . . The bible tells them to RESIST the devil and he shall flee. . .obviously they're resisting your demonic influence by asking questions. . .you're becoming apprehensive- ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU FLEE!
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
@sauron
that doesn't change the fact that you quoted a response directed at me.
I don't care if a man is older than me, if he's a thief i'll call him a THIEF!
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by tkb417(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
It's not ma business who he was replying. . . . . .I quoted tkb cos he is the only smart voice on the thread.
Y'all irritants just crowd on a thread and heap insults on men old enough to father y'all.
What is your business with his jet? Are his church members complaining?
Has anyone taken him to court for embezzlement? Why do you take Nyquill for another woman's menstrual cramps??
leave tht boi, hes a goat

@tkb147
What is the meaning of the above rubbish you've written?
True RCCG members have spoken and it's obvious you're a demon in their midst misleading the pastor to squander church funds. . . . The bible tells them to RESIST the devil and he shall flee. . .obviously they're resisting your demonic influence by asking questions. . .you're becoming apprehensive- ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU FLEE!
oooh ok
send ur peition to EFCC slowpoke
and let the law deal with him

tell ur friends to apend thier signatures on the petition.
Ok?

Oya now leave me b4  i invoke some heavenly curses on u grin grin
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

@sauron
that doesn't change the fact that you quoted a response directed at me.
I don't care if a man is older than me, if he's a thief i'll call him a THIEF!

Take this matter to the Po=Po and let em have him apprehended instead of jerking off on a public forum.
Re: Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? by Tudor6(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
@tkb147
EFCC can't touch him, have you forgotten your pastor and OBJ are close pals?
"Be ye not equally yoked with unbelievers,What has light got to do with darkness" -is that not what the bible said?.
But your pastor yoked himself, infact almost married the man so he can share the loot. . . .
Your pastor is a goat and you the DEMON tempting and misleading him are a BIGGER GOAT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Get Together! Hebrews 10:25 Let's Not Give Up Meeting Together / Practical Spirituality / Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.