Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Winning In Banking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Winning In Banking (482 Views)

Please I Need A Job,i Have A 2.1 In Banking And Finance / Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. / Banking Jobs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning In Banking by SPius: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
I remember my very first banking job interview. I had met Valerie through the Abuja expatriate network that I had signed up for on Yahoo! groups. Valerie was married to a European who managed a rather big enterprise for one of our former dictators. During her 30th birthday party she held a lovely party at their residence in Wuse 2 for her many friends which included banking girls who managed her accounts. I had conducted a customer service training for her sales girls and thus I was listed among her many friends who were to be invited to the party. Valerie owned one of the largest lingerie store that I have ever seen in Nigeria and she was very passionate about lingerie. She could just go on and on about lingerie.
To Read More, click...
http://www.stephaniepius.com/#!Winning-in-Banking-Part-One-Getting-a-Banking-Job/cjds/62351ECE-6BA4-4538-BC5D-C309CC71BC78

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Manager Needed / Latest Jobs........ / Vacancy For An Associate Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.