Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] (7756 Views)

Latest Jobs At Money Trust Microfinance Bank / It Analyst - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [100k] / Internal Auditor - Pecan Trust Micro Finance Bank [150k - 500k] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2016
what's the latest on this thread. has anybody been contacted, @ miratonmetador, pls update
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Payshence(f): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Miratonmatadora are nt being straight forward,plz dnt rely on dem joooooor.hw cn a none existing coy b recruited 4?dis is 2nd of march we ar yet to knw abt Pecan trust mfb.#AdvanceDecite.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
called a member of the recruiting group last week and she said that everybody would be contacted on or before end of february which was Monday. she also claimed that some persons were contacted last week Mondnay via phone interview. this is Wednesday and we have not heard anything.
I know too much anxiousness is against HR ethics but at least let's know why we should continue to hope and wait. if we can get @miratonmetador to speak thathi would be :-) good.
also let vs try to calm emotions. especially at the op. its not easy to post jobs and follow up. I think they are still searching for right personnel,. the job is real
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Midex88(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
optimiza:
called a member of the recruiting group last week and she said that everybody would be contacted on or before end of february which was Monday. she also claimed that some persons were contacted last week Mondnay via phone interview. this is Wednesday and we have not heard anything.
I know too much anxiousness is against HR ethics but at least let's know why we should continue to hope and wait. if we can get @miratonmetador to speak thathi would be :-) good.
also let vs try to calm emotions. especially at the op. its not easy to post jobs and follow up. I think they are still searching for right personnel,. the job is real

you have spoken well. But it will make a whole lot of good if mirantommatador can come out for latest briefings.
For those doubting the credibility and authencity of pecan trust mfb.
They are absolutely real but new in the financial sector
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by ezekielose: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
I got a phone call from one Peju Faloye from pekan trust upper week Monday, after a brief interview, she sent me a massage, directing me to send my CV and passport photographs , which I did, I got a reply that my massage has been received ,that I will be contacted shortly. its has been two weeks now , I have not held from her. I just hope for the best .
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by gondon(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2016
Hello guy, what is the latest here please.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by gondon(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Any news?
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by McAdeyemi: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
My people, please what is the pay of a loan officer and Loan Officer supervisor at Pecan trust Microfinance Bank?

What is the salary range for entry level at LA Fayette?
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Chizzyozi(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
McAdeyemi:
My people, please what is the pay of a loan officer and Loan Officer supervisor at Pecan trust Microfinance Bank?

What is the salary range for entry level at LA Fayette?
Did you go for the interview?
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Olamiduss: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Can someone tell me more about moneytrust microfinance limited I was sent invitation for an interview with them tomorrow

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Bounce Back From A Bad Job Interview / Benin Job / Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.