Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Oya Talk Say U Neva Do Any Of This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oya Talk Say U Neva Do Any Of This (799 Views)

Oya Let The Meme Begin... / If U No Laugh Enter Gutter U Sabi Say U Really Need Help Brilliant Audition.lol / Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oya Talk Say U Neva Do Any Of This by Makanjuolaa(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
OYA TALK SAY U NEVA DO ANY OF THIS 1.- if u didn't kill earthworm with salt. 2.- if u didn't play rubber band. 3.- if u neva bath in the rain. 4.- if nobody told u about india vs nigeria 99-1 5.- if u did not sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed. 6.- if u didn't throw ur milk teeth on the roof for lizards to take it and give you new ones. 7.- if u don't just wash your legs n hands instead of bathing before going to school. 8.- if u didn't act film inside uncompleted building or under bed with friends. 9.- if u have never flew a kite. 10.- if u didn't use your two legs to build houses with sands. 11.- if u never write your name on a paper and insert it into your pen so that no one will steal it. 12.- if didn't close the fridge door really slowly and see when the light went off. 13.- if u neva wave at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter. 14.- if u did heard of ghost that stay under mango trees at night. 15.- if u never drive a single car tyre with stick and call it a car. 16.- if u never mix garri and sugar in ur pocket and eat it while walking on the street. 17. if u never did mama n papa play e.g cooking leaf and sand without fire. 18.- if u didn't play table soccer with bottle cover. ........then i guess ur childhood was not fun! Oya choose the one you do.... ....Do you knw it is not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR! i bet u don't knw. don't be shy. i don't knw either until i grew up. ....am sure 99.9% of nigeria Adult don't knw dat nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living" i knw u are singing it now again, smiles... ***Confess u are guilty? hahahahaha! keep sharing d fun and laugh it off. ***%Don't break dis chain share it to all ur skul n playing mate 2 remember dem of their childhood memories... Igba Ewe dun #solarin

(1) (Reply)

Look At What I Found In My Area / See Photo Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Meet Her Like This? / Munmun Indians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.