Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms (2060 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
AGRICULTURAL FUNDING: KOMO AGROSERVICE IN CONJUNCTION WITH PEARLMUTUAL CONSULTING LIMITED PRESENT TO YOU AN INCREDIBLE OFFER

We are set out to help farmers and firms compete, attract investment and boost trade.

Are you engaged in any of these 8 USAID focused commodities?
(Cashew, Rice, Millet, Maize, Shea, Mangoes, Livestock and Apparel)

Are you thinking of expansion and possibly exportation?

Do you need funds to assist you in purchasing equipment?

Then look no further! We have been appointed USAID West Africa Trade & Investment Hub Financial Adviser in Nigeria. Our objective is to help farmers and firms engaged in the USAID focused 8 products (Cashew, Rice, Millet, Maize, Shea, Mangoes, Livestock and Apparel) increase their capacity to produce and export to West African countries and globally by facilitating finance through the assistance of USAID.

We shall be glad to discuss this business proposal with you or management of your company to see how we can both contribute to increased regional and global trade. Please note that a business plan and cash flow projections is a vital document in assessing these funds. 

For more information please write
info@komoagroservice.com
Call +2348075635033 or +2347017297317.

Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by jayrock(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2016
omo dis 1 na gbedu o
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 1:23am On Feb 11, 2016
More pictures of the USAID focused commodities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by SABASTIEN(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2016
iam so much interested in this as i have gone into partnership with a govt agency to access their property for farm biz,my question is,do they assist starters
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by ogunsam75(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
@ komoagroservice where is ur contact address?
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Information on USAID and BOI loan

For USAID:
We are looking for Agro allied companies or firms that have been in the business for a minimum of 3 years, who can show proof of financial transactions.
We are interested in firms who are interested in funding of N50 millions and above.
Note: The agro allied firms must be engaged in 8 USAID focused commodities { Cashew, Mango, Shea, Rice, Apparel, Millet/Sorghum, Maize and Livestock ( Cattle, Sheep and Goat) }

Interest rate charges is 16% with 1 year of moratorium.

For Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan

We are interested registered business that engaged in textile or agro allied, solid minerals, ICT, polymer badged products, manufacturing and have the capacity to generate employment for Nigerians. And who are thinking of expansion, modernization or diversification as a Business Development Service Provider for BOI covering South - South and South - West region.
Our objective is to build the capacity of SMEs develop bankable business plan, support growth initiatives and help access BOI loan facility.
Interest rate charges is 11% with 1 year of moratorium.

Process of accessing either of the loan:
Commitment fee = N100,000.
Business fee = N100,000.
You must pay commitment fee in full and part of business plan fee for work to commence.

SABASTIEN:
iam so much interested in this as i have gone into partnership with a govt agency to access their property for farm biz,my question is,do they assist starters
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeokuta and Lagos whichever one that is closer to you.
ogunsam75:
@ komoagroservice where is ur contact address?
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by ogunsam75(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Certifiedkomo:
Abeokuta and Lagos whichever one that is closer to you.
I have a store in Lagos and my farm is onun state, where is ur office both in Lagos and Ogun state?
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Funaab gate area, alabata road, Abeokuta and Bosun Adekoya street lekki phase I, Lagos. You can call me on any of those number above for more details
ogunsam75:

I have a store in Lagos and my farm is onun state, where is ur office both in Lagos and Ogun state?
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Note: the USAID funding is strictly for those 8 focused commodities of USAID but the BOI loan is for the other aforementioned industries who are seeking financial aid that is lesser than N50m.
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by agricexport(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
I will mail you,thanks
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Bihby: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2016
so Even as a start up farmer,you still have to pay about 200k to access loans of 11% interest? makes no sense to me stall...why would I not start wiv the 200k and hustle till its sumtin rather than have sleepless notes!
Re: Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms by Certifiedkomo: 2:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Before you can access the funds we would have to carried out physical verification of the client premises and business operation, so it's not really for those that are yet to start if you get my point.
Bihby:
so Even as a start up farmer,you still have to pay about 200k to access loans of 11% interest? makes no sense to me stall...why would I not start wiv the 200k and hustle till its sumtin rather than have sleepless notes!

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Vacancies - Lead Agriculture Economist / Season To Make It Big In Poultry Farming Is Here / Poultry Meat Meal By PROTANEXGOLD NIGERIA LIMITED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.