Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,417 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (4417 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 0906. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
investors are not allowed to invest more dan 200k until after 6months and farmers are not allowed to sell more dan 5 metric tons of gum arabic to them until after 6months too. u are allowed to visit the farm as an investor or u can inspect ur goods in lagos wen it arrives tin can port before exporting. feel free to ask any question here as i proceed.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
i started november last year as an investor but i have never visited their farm at Gombe or their warehouse at lagos but my cousin dat introduced me to it has visited their farm at Gombe and i am sure this programe is going to be great and it wil help Nigerians. u are free to ask questions here. no emails pls.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Dekadet(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
I'm interested, could u give more details on this invetment. If I invest like say 30k how much will I make in 2 weeks?. Pls can I get ur phone contact?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2016
If u invest 30k, u wil make 15k profit in 2weeks, which is 50% of ur investment. the company actually makes 60% from ur investment but they give u 50% and they take 10%. lets talk here for now so dat others will learn.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by millhouse: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Hhmmmmmm
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls those that are already participating shud come and give information here for all to read. So that others will be motivated. Lets promote the free flow of information here in Nairaland without asking for email and morey.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by felixxy(m): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Hw can I invest nd wat re d tins I need 2 knw concerning ma investment.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2016
First of all, you send your full details to them so dat u can be registered into the farming investment program, after which you tell them wat u want to invest and u make payment into their Farmer's association registered account.
Your investment is bin added to other people's own to complete the amount that will make it one metric ton of Gum Arabic, that will be sent to Lagos for export to either France or Italy. U have the option of inspecting it in Lagos once it gets to the sea port before export or u can choose not to. Profit of 50% will be shared to u 2 weeks after u make the investment. And it will be paid straight to your bank account.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
How can one see any of their agents in lagos for further clarification please?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
wen u make an order, u wil be directed on how to get in touch wit dem at tin can seaport in lagos wen d product arrive lagos before it is bin exported. just get in touch wit dem on fone concerning dat arrangement
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Where is tin can seaport in lagos please?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its at Apapa
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by felixxy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
is there any evidence of payment or any document dat backed up d investment bcus tins Lyk dis can b a scam

1 Like

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls don't use that word scam here becos this is d most transparent investment where u have the option to deal with them at the farm face to face or after investing u can inspect ur product at Lagos seaport before it is bin exported. Wat else can be as transparent as this.
The evidence of your transaction is the bank teller given to you wen u deposit your investment into the company's registered bank account and you are also getting an SMS from them.
Dont forget that they are register with C.A.C and also with Farmers Association of Nigeria and Nigeria exporter Commission. So pls don't use the word scam here
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by adeyemi4God: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
This farming company investment is not new. I know about it since last year. The problem is dat, they are too strict. I wanted supplying dem Gum Arabic last year October but they rejected my own wen i got to their farm, they said the standard of my own is too low and it cannot be exported. I had to sell it to anoda farm there at Gombe and used the money to invest wit dem. But they don't usually paid 50% profit, they started removing N50 from my profit since January dis year and wen i called, they said ITE for bank stamp duty. So i will say, the profit they pay is 49.8% . Op, am i wrong ? These are their faults but they actually pay after two weeks of investment but they deduct N50 from my profit, so if i am wrong, someone else dat has invested shud come here and quote me wrong
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
adeyemi4God:
This farming company investment is not new. I know about it since last year. The problem is dat, they are too strict. I wanted supplying dem Gum Arabic last year October but they rejected my own wen i got to their farm, they said the standard of my own is too low and it cannot be exported. I had to sell it to anoda farm there at Gombe and used the money to invest wit dem. But they don't usually paid 50% profit, they started removing N50 from my profit since January dis year and wen i called, they said ITE for bank stamp duty. So i will say, the profit they pay is 49.8% . Op, am i wrong ? These are their faults but they actually pay after two weeks of investment but they deduct N50 from my profit, so if i am wrong, someone else dat has invested shud come here and quote me wrong

You registered and posted this today. So where have you been since?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by adeyemi4God: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Don't mind me joor, i have never posted on NL before, am just an observer without an actual account, not until i saw this post dat is related to me directly. I have dealt with dem first hand and i decided i must join and comment becos i cudnt comment without joining.
But who truly cares. Tanx bro for noticing me.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
All good but if only we could see some evidences of transactions or payment by the company it will be sso nice
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is my January profit dat was transferred to my account from the company.

Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by felixxy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
op, pls where do u reside nd Cn I add u on whatsapp
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wow am so convinced now mr OP...thanks very much...I was skeptical because I encountered similar thing last year which turned out to be fake thankfully I didn't get involved...please let's have your digit
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Guarantor(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
the phone number is wrong, kindly do the correction please.
does the company has website?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by Guarantor(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
what is their CAC RC number? for how long would they be paying the 50% profit on a single investment?
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by agricexport(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2016
hello,how do we get your contact? my BBme pin:5C4DA293.
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 5:01am On Mar 03, 2016
My personal number is 08088793099
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Its still open. just contact the company urself for the procedures on how to invest. pls do endeavor to share useful informations here for others wen u start ur investment
Re: Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors by greenmind(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
1) Is it only profit that will be transferred to your account or both investment + profit?

2) Would one need to keep reinvesting if investment+profit is what they will pay OR is it a one time investment that keeps sending 50% profit to your account?

3) Do they have a website, if yes, can share with us?

olamideojo:
This is my January profit dat was transferred to my account from the company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is 100kg Bag Of Egusi (melon) / Table Sized Catfish Average Weight 1kg / 8 Types Of Peppers You Should Know About (they’re Spicy!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.