Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Remember Why You Do What You Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Remember Why You Do What You Do (326 Views)

Facts To Remember While Job Hunting / Remember JOY ONYINYE ONYEKWELU, The Lady Painter? Here Is Her Story And The Lady / I Will Remember This Day: 25/07/2016- A Day Me And My Fiance Had To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Why You Do What You Do by ojadetayo(m): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Remember why you do what you do when you feel discouraged and defeated. Remember why do what you do when it feels difficult to push forward even just for a little bit. It’s the only thing that will keep you going to the end. Take a pause, think about why you started the venture, reflect about the dreams you had, mull over the visions you foresaw and cogitate on the plans you made. Look back, think of the joy of saying you did it. The ecstasy of reminiscing and appreciating all the efforts you have used; they are often times worthwhile. Moments will come when everything is not going the way you would have expected, when the sun is not shining bright enough, when the stars refuse to shine in the night. You‘d have to trust on your dreams and goals; what made you start in the first place and hope they take you to the end. Consign on them, they are the only things that can keep you moving even when it feels like stopping. Remember why you do what you do. It will help you to finish the race you started.
#RememberWhyYouDoWhatYouDo
#ItWillHelpYouToTheEnd

Adetayo OJO.