Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers (508 Views)

Sermon For This Sunday (fifth Sunday Of Lent Year C) / Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / Happy Ash Wednesday. What Are Your Plans This Lent Period?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers by Adeyeancah(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Lent period is here again and not everyone observing the lent knows which & what bible verses he or she could read so I did a little research and found this link below.
Hope this helps guide you throughout the Lent period.
All you have to do is to click the current date and read. May God grant our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen!
Cc: lalasticlala
http://www.catholic.org/bible/daily_reading/
Re: 40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers by AJ01(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks God bless you

1 Like

Re: 40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers by Adeyeancah(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2016
AJ01:
Thanks God bless you
Amen n you too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Korede ~ Mike Abdul / 'where Do I Put My Hope? ... In You.' Psalm 39:7 NLT / Prophet Challenges Lions @ The Kruger Park In S/A What Happened Next Wil Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.