Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers (5192 Views)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual For 3rd December 2017 Lesson 14 / Protest For Suicide Bomber Killed By Isaeli Police Gone Wrong! Graphic Video!!! / Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2016
In Islam, it is not how one lives that
guarantees salvation, but how one dies.
To die while fighting the infidels in the
cause of Allah is the only sure way for
Muslims to be assured of a place in
Paradise. Pious muslims will be taken to hell until the day of judgment.

Surah 9:111: Allah hath purchased of
the believers their persons and their
goods; for theirs in return is the
garden of Paradise: they fight in H
is cause, and slay and are slain.
(Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden EXCEPT BY RIGHT.

Surah 17:33 is an important verse for
suicide-bombers. This Qur’anic verse not only justifies their own suicidal deaths but it also justifies the unintended killing of other Muslims in the process. Since the jihadist goal is to defeat the infidels and establish the right of Islamic rule at all cost, they believe the end justifies the means.

Therefore, the purpose of these suicide bombers is not just to kill themselves but to kill the enemies of Islam. In the mathematics of the jihadist, the most effective way to kill as many infidels is by means of this extremely evil method. The suicide bombers believe that they are rewarded, not for simply dying, but for dying as a means for killing. Thus, their own death is sanctioned by Allah and is accepted as a necessary sacrifice. They are honored as martyrs because they died in the fight against the enemies of Islam.

THE BARGAIN OF ALLAH
It may surprise many to learn that all
Muslims, including Muhammad will
descend into “Hell” before being rescued from it on the “Day of Resurrection.” The “Day of Resurrection” or “Qiyamah” refers to the time of the end. This means that even as you are reading this article, Muhammad and his pious followers are in “Hell” awaiting deliverance. The following Qur’anic verse and Hadith attests to this teaching in Islam.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO HELL .”

THE ONLY WAY TO BYPASS THE PUNISHMENT IN SURAH 19:71.

However, there is a way for Muslims to
bypass “Hell” and head straight into
Paradise. Allah makes a bargain with
Muslims to show how this is possible.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – That ye believe in Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
strive your utmost in the Cause of
Allah , with your property and your
persons: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to
Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,
and to beautiful mansions in
Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed
the Supreme Achievement. And
another favour will He bestow, which
ye do love, – help from Allah and a
speedy victory. (Yusuf Ali)

The above Qur’anic verses were written
in the historical context of the Battle of
Uhud (625 C.E.). In the Arabic Qur’an, the term Jihad is used in the above Qur’anic verses. “That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (Jihad) your utmost in the Cause of Allah.” Since all Muslims, including pious ones will have to spend a waiting-period in the “Islamic-Hell” before reaching Paradise, Allah made a bargain with Muslims. He told them that if they die fighting for his cause, he will forgive their sins and will save them from the “grievous Penalty” of “Hell-fire.” In other words, there is no need to burn in the “Islamic-Hell” until the Day of Resurrection when the faithful among them will be rescued. Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Till today, Muslim suicide bombers are
motivated by this murderous bargain of
Allah. Allah’s bargain is still in force in
the Book of Hate. Islam reserves a place
in Paradise for cold blooded killers.

Surah 9:88: “But the Messenger, and
those who believe with him, strive
and fight with their wealth and
their persons: for them are all good
things: and it is they who will
prosper.” (Yusuf Ali)

3 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Spybradd: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
No justification for murder..all suicide bombers are murderers and have their places reserved in hell..
Cc malvisguy212
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:
ORIJINal.. Mi o so kan kan,o.
are you a muslim ?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2016
God bless you malvisguy212, we must not relent in our efforts to expose these agents of satan.

3 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by dahdah: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Hunmmmm, Can't Talk, reading Only
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Spybradd: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
are you a muslim ?
sorry,i got u wrong,thought u were promoting that evil doctrine. Pls kindly modify. God bless
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

sorry,i got u wrong,thought u were promoting that evil doctrine.
Pls kindly modify. God bless
promoting what ? You mean by exposing the evil teaching in the quran , I am promoting it ?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:
No justification for murder..all suicide bombers are murderers and have their places reserved in hell..
Cc malvisguy212
that is the common sense I want muslims to use.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
that is the common sense I want muslims to use.

Unfortunately most muslims have been indoctrinated to never question the quoran no matter how evil, vile or ridiculous what is written in it.

2 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by reallest(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some people still believe dis trashhhhhhhh
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
annunaki2:

Unfortunately most muslims have been indoctrinated to never question the quoran no matter how evil, vile or ridiculous what is written in it.
you are right my brotherly.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Qu'ran is a manual for humans, a manual for life. Pure, uncorrupted, free of contradiction. Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him was the best man to walk on earth, and an example for all of mankind.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:
The Qu'ran is a manual for humans, a manual for life. Pure, uncorrupted, free of contradiction. Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him was the best man to walk on earth, and an example for all of mankind.

If Muhammad is an example for all mankind, did you follow his examples?

He married the wife of his adopted son, do you follow it?

He married eleven wives, against four permitted by allaah, which one do you follow as an example?

Muhammad was bringing people in chains to allaah, do you follow that ?

Muhammad was exchanging old wives for new ones, how many have you done?

4 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes I follow his sunnah.

--

I hope you are well my brother truthman, inshAllah you have good health
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:
Yes I follow his sunnah.

--

I hope you are well my brother truthman, inshAllah you have good health

You follow plus the above ?

Am very well, Jesus is my strength, thank you so very much.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

You follow plus the above ?

Am very well, Jesus is my strength, thank you so very much.

MashAllah. Health, strong family bonds, loving your neighbours, wanting for your brother what you want for yourself are so important.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

MashAllah. Health, strong family bonds, loving your neighbours, wanting for your brother what you want for yourself are so important.

You sound peaceful, what are you doing in islam?

Allah expects you to be brutal with your neighbour:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

5 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

You sound peaceful, what are you doing in islam?

Allah expects you to be brutal with your neighbour:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Salamalikum brother.

Let us look at this beautiful verse

يٰۤـاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا قَاتِلُوا الَّذِيۡنَ يَلُوۡنَكُمۡ مِّنَ الۡكُفَّارِ وَلۡيَجِدُوۡا فِيۡكُمۡ غِلۡظَةً​  ؕ وَاعۡلَمُوۡاۤ اَنَّ اللّٰهَ مَعَ الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَ‏ 

[9:123] Believers! Fight against the unbelievers who live around you;121 and let them find in you sternness.122 Know that Allah is with the God-fearing.123

From the apparent wording of this verse, it may be inferred that only those Muslims have at first been held responsible to fight with those enemies of Islam who live near their territory. But if we read this verse along with the succeeding passage, it becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims. This very thing was stated in Ayat 73 at the beginning of this discourse. The command has been repeated at its end in order to impress on the Muslims the importance of the matter and to urge them to do Jihad and crush these internal enemies, without paying the least regard to the racial, family and social relations that had been proving a binding force with them. The only difference between the two commands is that in Ayat 73, the Muslims were asked to do Jihad with them, while in this verse stronger words “fight those” have been used, which were meant to impress on them that they should crush the hypocrites thoroughly and completely. Another difference in the wordings is that in Ayat 73, two different words, “disbelievers and hypocrites” have been used, while in this verse only one word, “disbelievers” has been used so that the hypocrites should forfeit all their claims as Muslims. For there was room for this concession in the word hypocrite.

122. This is meant to impress that they should not, in future, show the lenient treatment they had been meting out to them up to that time. This has already been commanded in Ayat 73 as be firm and stern with them.

123. This warning has two-fold meanings and both are implied here. First, If you show any kind of leniency towards them because of your personal or family or economic connections with them, you should know that such a thing shall be against the fear of God. For the fear of God and friendly relations with the enemies of Allah are contradictory things. Therefore, you should give these up if you desire to obtain Allah’s help. Secondly, You should scrupulously observe the moral and humane limits in doing Jihad, and in fighting against them. For you should always keep yourselves within the prescribed limits in everything. If you transgress these in any way, you should know that Allah will forsake you for He helps only those who are Godfearing.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Salamalikum brother.

Let us look at this beautiful verse

يٰۤـاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا قَاتِلُوا الَّذِيۡنَ يَلُوۡنَكُمۡ مِّنَ الۡكُفَّارِ وَلۡيَجِدُوۡا فِيۡكُمۡ غِلۡظَةً​  ؕ وَاعۡلَمُوۡاۤ اَنَّ اللّٰهَ مَعَ الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَ‏ 

[9:123] Believers! Fight against the unbelievers who live around you;121 and let them find in you sternness.122 Know that Allah is with the God-fearing.123

From the apparent wording of this verse, it may be inferred that only those Muslims have at first been held responsible to fight with those enemies of Islam who live near their territory. But if we read this verse along with the succeeding passage, it becomes clear that here disbelievers who are near you refers to those hypocrites who were doing great harm to the Islamic society by mixing up with the sincere Muslims. This very thing was stated in Ayat 73 at the beginning of this discourse. The command has been repeated at its end in order to impress on the Muslims the importance of the matter and to urge them to do Jihad and crush these internal enemies, without paying the least regard to the racial, family and social relations that had been proving a binding force with them. The only difference between the two commands is that in Ayat 73, the Muslims were asked to do Jihad with them, while in this verse stronger words “fight those” have been used, which were meant to impress on them that they should crush the hypocrites thoroughly and completely. Another difference in the wordings is that in Ayat 73, two different words, “disbelievers and hypocrites” have been used, while in this verse only one word, “disbelievers” has been used so that the hypocrites should forfeit all their claims as Muslims. For there was room for this concession in the word hypocrite.

122. This is meant to impress that they should not, in future, show the lenient treatment they had been meting out to them up to that time. This has already been commanded in Ayat 73 as be firm and stern with them.

123. This warning has two-fold meanings and both are implied here. First, If you show any kind of leniency towards them because of your personal or family or economic connections with them, you should know that such a thing shall be against the fear of God. For the fear of God and friendly relations with the enemies of Allah are contradictory things. Therefore, you should give these up if you desire to obtain Allah’s help. Secondly, You should scrupulously observe the moral and humane limits in doing Jihad, and in fighting against them. For you should always keep yourselves within the prescribed limits in everything. If you transgress these in any way, you should know that Allah will forsake you for He helps only those who are Godfearing.

I derived from your explanations that the verse in question was revealed to crush the hypocrites (neighbours) doing harms to Muslim/islam. But Jesus would not do that, He would rather preach to the hypocrites and pray for them to have a change of mind. He never raised His hands against His persecutors. That is the difference between our God and allah. Is it not so ?

7 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

No wonder islamic terrorists feel justified carrying out their acts of terror since they are following the example of islam's best man.

5 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
annunaki2:

No wonder islamic terrorists feel justified carrying out their acts of terror since they are following the example of islam's best man.

Peace my brother in humanity. For you may insult me, I turn the other cheek and love you for the sake of God. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy good health.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I derived from your explanations that the verse in question was revealed to crush the hypocrites (neighbours) doing harms to Muslim/islam. But Jesus would not do that, He would rather preach to the hypocrites and pray for them to have a change of mind. He never raised His hands against His persecutors. That is the difference between our God and allah. Is it not so ?

@ meixili
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:
how is muhammed the best man to walk on earth ? If you read the quran very well and compear the things Jesus did with what muhammed have done, I tell you the truth, you will not even call muhammed a prophet, in the quran, Jesus is the messiah, he gave life to a bird
, He heal the sick raised the death and do many wonderful miracle,YET you call muhammed the best man ever walk on earth ? Muhammed raid people, take their wives and property, while Jesus is busying restoring sight to the blind and given hope to the hopeless, you judge for yourself. Who is really a mercy to mankind ?

Surah 33:27: And He made you heirs
to THEIR LAND and their dwellings
and THEIR PROPERTY , and to a land
which you have not yet trodden, and
Allah has power over all things.
(Shakir)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 377:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: On the
day of the battle of Uhud, a man
came to the Prophet and said, “Can
you tell me where I will be if I should
get martyred?” The Prophet replied,
“In Paradise.” The man threw away
some dates he was carrying in his
hand, and fought till he was
martyred.

3 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Peace my brother in humanity. For you may insult me, I turn the other cheek and love you for the sake of God. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy good health.
I once chat with a muslim man here, let me mention him.
Visitor700, he said it is not Islamic for muslim to call non muslims brothers "Turn the other cheek" was a biblical reference, muhammed did NOT turn the other cheek.

4 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
how is muhammed the best man to walk on earth ? If you read the quran very well and compear the things Jesus did with what muhammed have done, I tell you the truth, you will not even call muhammed a prophet, in the quran, Jesus is the messiah, he gave life to a bird
, He heal the sick raised the death and do many wonderful miracle,YET you call muhammed the best man ever walk on earth ? Muhammed raid people, take their wives and property, while Jesus is busying restoring sight to the blind and given hope to the hopeless, you judge for yourself. Who is really a mercy to mankind ?

Surah 33:27: And He made you heirs
to THEIR LAND and their dwellings
and THEIR PROPERTY , and to a land
which you have not yet trodden, and
Allah has power over all things.
(Shakir)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 377:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: On the
day of the battle of Uhud, a man
came to the Prophet and said, “Can
you tell me where I will be if I should
get martyred?” The Prophet replied,
“In Paradise.” The man threw away
some dates he was carrying in his
hand, and fought till he was
martyred.

Peace my brother

وَاَوۡرَثَكُمۡ اَرۡضَهُمۡ وَدِيَارَهُمۡ وَ اَمۡوَالَهُمۡ وَاَرۡضًا لَّمۡ تَطَـــُٔوۡهَا​ ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ قَدِيۡرًا‏ 

(33:27) Allah made you inherit their land, their dwellings, and their goods, and a piece of land on which you had not yet trodden. Verily Allah has power over all things.

this part of the Surah was revealed after the autumn of the Hijrah year 7, it refers to the result of the Khaybar expedition of that autumn. Khaybar is a Harrah or volcanic tract, well-watered with many springs issuing from its basaltic rocks. It has a good irrigation system and produces good harvests of grain and dates in its wet valleys, while the outcrop of rocks in the high ground affords sites for numerous fortresses. At present it is inhabited chiefly by men of the race of Bilal (the Abyssinian) who played a prominent part in the expedition. It is a sort of island in the deserts on the outskirts of Najd . In the Prophet's time there were Jewish colonies settled here, but they were a source of constant trouble, especially after the Siege of Madinah. It became a nest of all the hostile Jewish elements expelled for their treachery from elsewhere. Its capital, Khaybar, is about 90 miles due north of Madinah. Its inhabitants offered some resistance, and 'Ali, though he had just risen from a bed of illness, performed prodigies of valour. After its surrender, a land settlement was made, which retained the cultivators of the soil on the land, but brought them under control, so that no further focus of active hostility should remain near Madinah. The terms of the settlement will be found in the Maghazi of al Waqidi
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
I once chat with a muslim man here, let me mention him.
Visitor700, he said it is not Islamic for muslim to call non muslims brothers "Turn the other cheek" was a biblical reference, muhammed did NOT turn the other cheek.

My brother love & peace is the way. Want for your brother what you want for yourself
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by promise10: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
are you a muslim ?
You would have named this thread; TERROR102 since we already have TERROR101 for muslims

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Peace my brother

وَاَوۡرَثَكُمۡ اَرۡضَهُمۡ وَدِيَارَهُمۡ وَ اَمۡوَالَهُمۡ وَاَرۡضًا لَّمۡ تَطَـــُٔوۡهَا​ ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ قَدِيۡرًا‏ 

(33:27) Allah made you inherit their land, their dwellings, and their goods, and a piece of land on which you had not yet trodden. Verily Allah has power over all things.

this part of the Surah was revealed after the autumn of the Hijrah year 7, it refers to the result of the Khaybar expedition of that autumn. Khaybar is a Harrah or volcanic tract, well-watered with many springs issuing from its basaltic rocks. It has a good irrigation system and produces good harvests of grain and dates in its wet valleys, while the outcrop of rocks in the high ground affords sites for numerous fortresses. At present it is inhabited chiefly by men of the race of Bilal (the Abyssinian) who played a prominent part in the expedition. It is a sort of island in the deserts on the outskirts of Najd . In the Prophet's time there were Jewish colonies settled here, but they were a source of constant trouble, especially after the Siege of Madinah. It became a nest of all the hostile Jewish elements expelled for their treachery from elsewhere. Its capital, Khaybar, is about 90 miles due north of Madinah. Its inhabitants offered some resistance, and 'Ali, though he had just risen from a bed of illness, performed prodigies of valour. After its surrender, a land settlement was made, which retained the cultivators of the soil on the land, but brought them under control, so that no further focus of active hostility should remain near Madinah. The terms of the settlement will be found in the Maghazi of al Waqidi
allah made him heir to their land and goods, and you call muhammed a mercy to mankind. And neglect the grace of God in christ Jesus . Alright, its your choice.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

My brother love & peace is the way. Want for your brother what you want for yourself

I can see why you couldn't answer my question despite my repeating it.

You are too nice to be a muslim. Your belief is against islam/quran. Go through other true muslims' posts and discover the true nature of islam/muslims.

Qur'an(48:29)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers.

That is what allah expects from you. You do not belong to where you are, come out of among them and be ye separate saith the Lord and I will receive you.

3 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
truthmans2012:

I can see why you couldn't answer my question despite my repeating it.

You are too nice to be a muslim. Your belief is against islam/quran. Go through other true muslims' posts and discover the true nature of islam/muslims.

Qur'an(48:29)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD against the disbelievers.

That is what allah expects from you. You do not belong to where you are, come out of among them and be ye separate saith the Lord and I will receive you.

Brother please be not hard on me in my affair with you. I'll get your answer InshAllah.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوۡلُ اللّٰهِ​ ؕ وَالَّذِيۡنَ مَعَهٗۤ اَشِدَّآءُ عَلَى الۡكُفَّارِ رُحَمَآءُ بَيۡنَهُمۡ ​ تَرٰٮهُمۡ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَّبۡتَغُوۡنَ فَضۡلًا مِّنَ اللّٰهِ وَرِضۡوَانًا​سِيۡمَاهُمۡ فِىۡ وُجُوۡهِهِمۡ مِّنۡ اَثَرِ السُّجُوۡدِ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ مَثَلُهُمۡ فِى التَّوۡرٰٮةِ ۛ ۖۚ وَمَثَلُهُمۡ فِى الۡاِنۡجِيۡلِ ۛۚ كَزَرۡعٍ اَخۡرَجَ شَطْئَـهٗ فَاٰزَرَهٗ فَاسۡتَغۡلَظَ فَاسۡتَوٰى عَلٰى سُوۡقِهٖ يُعۡجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَـغِيۡظَ بِهِمُ الۡكُفَّارَ​ ؕ وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ مِنۡهُمۡ مَّغۡفِرَةً وَّاَجۡرًا عَظِيۡمًا‏ 

(48:29) Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and those who are with him are firm with the unbelievers52 but compassionate with one another.53 You see them occupied in bowing and prostrating and in seeking Allah's bounty and good pleasure. They are distinguished54 from others by the marks of prostration on their faces. Thus are they described in the Torah.55 And their parable in the Gospel is that of56 a tilth that puts forth its shoot, then strengthens it so that it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem. This is a sight pleasing to the sowers and one by which the unbelievers will be enraged. As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, Allah has promised them forgiveness and a great reward.57

52. The companions (of the Prophet) are hard against the disbelievers: They are not such that the disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement. The disbelievers have no power to turn them away from the great objective for the sake of which they have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon him) even at the cost of their lives.

53. That is, whatever their hardness and severity, it is only for the disbelievers, not for the believers. As regards the believers they are soft, merciful, affectionate, sympathetic and compassionate. Their unity of aim and object has produced in them love and harmony and complete accord among themselves.

54. This does not imply the mark that appears on the forehead of some people on account of prostrations, but it implies the marks and traces of the fear of God, munificence, nobility and goodness of manner that naturally appears on the face of a person on account of bowing down before God. Man’s face is an open book on the pages of which different states of a man’s self can be seen easily. A vain and arrogant person’s face is different from the face of a humble, modest and unassuming person; an immoral person’s face is clearly distinguished from the face of a righteous and well mannered person; and there is a marked difference between the facial appearance of a wicked man and of a noble and virtuous man. What Allah means to say is: The companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him) are such that one can recognize them on first sight to be the best of mankind, because their faces shine forth with the light of God worship and God consciousness. This is the same thing about which Imam Malik has said that when the armies of the companions entered Syria, the Syrian Christians remarked: These people possess the very same qualities and characteristics of the disciples of the Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

55. The allusion probably is to Deuteronomy, 33: 2-3, in which the Holy Prophet’s (peace be upon him) advent has been foretold and the word saints has been used for his companions. Apart from this, if some other quality of the companions has been mentioned in the Torah, it is not found in the existing, corrupted Torah.

56. This parable is found in a sermon of the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) that has been reported in the New Testament, thus:

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground: And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come. And he said, Where unto shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sewn in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth. But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shouted out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

The last portion of this sermon is also found in Matthew, 13: 31-32.

57. A section of the Muslims translates this verse, thus: Allah has promised forgiveness and a great reward to those from among these people who have believed and done good works. Thus, they invent a way to vilify and slander the companions, and claim that according to this verse many people among the companions were not believers and righteous. But this commentary goes against verses (4, 5, 18 and 26 )of this very Sarah, and does not even accord with the initial sentences of this verse itself. In( verses 4-5), Allah has made mention of sending down sakinat (tranquility) and of effecting increase in the faith of all those companions who were present with the Prophet (peace be upon him) at Hudaibiyah, and given them without any exception the good news of admission into Paradise. In (verse 18), Allah has expressed His good pleasure for all those who took the pledge to the Prophet (peace be upon him), and in this also there is no exception. In (verse 26), Allah has also used the word muminin (believers) for all the companions, has mentioned of sending down His sakinat to them, and obliged them to be righteous and pious, for they were most worthy and deserving of all mankind. Here also, it was not said that the news was being given only abut those who were believers among them. Then also in the initial sentences of this verse itself the characteristics mentioned are of all those people who were with the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The words are to the effect that all the people who are with him have this quality and characteristic. After this, suddenly in the last sentence there could be no excuse to say that some of them were the believers and others were not
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوۡلُ اللّٰهِ​ ؕ وَالَّذِيۡنَ مَعَهٗۤ اَشِدَّآءُ عَلَى الۡكُفَّارِ رُحَمَآءُ بَيۡنَهُمۡ ​ تَرٰٮهُمۡ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَّبۡتَغُوۡنَ فَضۡلًا مِّنَ اللّٰهِ وَرِضۡوَانًا​سِيۡمَاهُمۡ فِىۡ وُجُوۡهِهِمۡ مِّنۡ اَثَرِ السُّجُوۡدِ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ مَثَلُهُمۡ فِى التَّوۡرٰٮةِ ۛ ۖۚ وَمَثَلُهُمۡ فِى الۡاِنۡجِيۡلِ ۛۚ كَزَرۡعٍ اَخۡرَجَ شَطْئَـهٗ فَاٰزَرَهٗ فَاسۡتَغۡلَظَ فَاسۡتَوٰى عَلٰى سُوۡقِهٖ يُعۡجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَـغِيۡظَ بِهِمُ الۡكُفَّارَ​ ؕ وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ مِنۡهُمۡ مَّغۡفِرَةً وَّاَجۡرًا عَظِيۡمًا‏ 

(48:29) Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and those who are with him are firm with the unbelievers52 but compassionate with one another.53 You see them occupied in bowing and prostrating and in seeking Allah's bounty and good pleasure. They are distinguished54 from others by the marks of prostration on their faces. Thus are they described in the Torah.55 And their parable in the Gospel is that of56 a tilth that puts forth its shoot, then strengthens it so that it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem. This is a sight pleasing to the sowers and one by which the unbelievers will be enraged. As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, Allah has promised them forgiveness and a great reward.57

52. The companions (of the Prophet) are hard against the disbelievers: They are not such that the disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement. The disbelievers have no power to turn them away from the great objective for the sake of which they have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon him) even at the cost of their lives.

53. That is, whatever their hardness and severity, it is only for the disbelievers, not for the believers. As regards the believers they are soft, merciful, affectionate, sympathetic and compassionate. Their unity of aim and object has produced in them love and harmony and complete accord among themselves.

54. This does not imply the mark that appears on the forehead of some people on account of prostrations, but it implies the marks and traces of the fear of God, munificence, nobility and goodness of manner that naturally appears on the face of a person on account of bowing down before God. Man’s face is an open book on the pages of which different states of a man’s self can be seen easily. A vain and arrogant person’s face is different from the face of a humble, modest and unassuming person; an immoral person’s face is clearly distinguished from the face of a righteous and well mannered person; and there is a marked difference between the facial appearance of a wicked man and of a noble and virtuous man. What Allah means to say is: The companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him) are such that one can recognize them on first sight to be the best of mankind, because their faces shine forth with the light of God worship and God consciousness. This is the same thing about which Imam Malik has said that when the armies of the companions entered Syria, the Syrian Christians remarked: These people possess the very same qualities and characteristics of the disciples of the Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

55. The allusion probably is to Deuteronomy, 33: 2-3, in which the Holy Prophet’s (peace be upon him) advent has been foretold and the word saints has been used for his companions. Apart from this, if some other quality of the companions has been mentioned in the Torah, it is not found in the existing, corrupted Torah.

56. This parable is found in a sermon of the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) that has been reported in the New Testament, thus:

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground: And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come. And he said, Where unto shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sewn in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth. But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shouted out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

The last portion of this sermon is also found in Matthew, 13: 31-32.

57. A section of the Muslims translates this verse, thus: Allah has promised forgiveness and a great reward to those from among these people who have believed and done good works. Thus, they invent a way to vilify and slander the companions, and claim that according to this verse many people among the companions were not believers and righteous. But this commentary goes against verses (4, 5, 18 and 26 )of this very Sarah, and does not even accord with the initial sentences of this verse itself. In( verses 4-5), Allah has made mention of sending down sakinat (tranquility) and of effecting increase in the faith of all those companions who were present with the Prophet (peace be upon him) at Hudaibiyah, and given them without any exception the good news of admission into Paradise. In (verse 18), Allah has expressed His good pleasure for all those who took the pledge to the Prophet (peace be upon him), and in this also there is no exception. In (verse 26), Allah has also used the word muminin (believers) for all the companions, has mentioned of sending down His sakinat to them, and obliged them to be righteous and pious, for they were most worthy and deserving of all mankind. Here also, it was not said that the news was being given only abut those who were believers among them. Then also in the initial sentences of this verse itself the characteristics mentioned are of all those people who were with the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The words are to the effect that all the people who are with him have this quality and characteristic. After this, suddenly in the last sentence there could be no excuse to say that some of them were the believers and others were not

Muhammad is not in the Bible.

As soon as Hagai and Ishmael were driven out of Abraham's family, God no longer reckoned with their lineage as His people. See what God said after their departure:

Genesis 22:1-2
1. And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

2. And he said, Take now thy son, THINE ONLY SON Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

''THINE ONLY SON ISAAC'' means Ishmael is no more recognized as Abraham's legitimate son. Then, how would God still talk about Muhammad, a descendant of Ishmael who He had done away with?

Besides, Jesus Gospel is God's final message to the world. No room for islam in God's plan of salvation for mankind.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME.

the Gospel is expected to be preached till the end of the world, islam is not expected.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A World Without Religion...better Or Not? / Amazing Testimony Of Heaven, Hell And Todays Church / Will We Experience Time In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.