Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers (5253 Views)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual For 3rd December 2017 Lesson 14 / Protest For Suicide Bomber Killed By Isaeli Police Gone Wrong! Graphic Video!!! / Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
nonsense,the verse is clearly understood, Allah do not know how muhammed will die. The phrase "if he die or get killed" explained the ominipotent of Allah.
receive sense! this is 2016, the brother has explained the reason that verse was revealed, i could bet that you didnt read it, thats why you still spewed this trash again.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:
ISIS follows the words of mohammed word for word,
you must be a very big scholar of hadith for you to know that.
and that is why we call u muslim names on forums like this.
No! you call muslims names because you are immature and ignorant, you swallow every mumbo jumbo said about islam without adequate research
Or are you attributing the acts of terrorism to khwariji alone? Don't the khwariji follow the quran and believe in mohammed as the messenger?
No they dont, thats why saudi kingdom expelled them in the 20th century, they are not part of islam, islam is not part of them. I could also say the knight templars are the real xtians undecided
Open your eyes.
open your own eyes, christianity is a fraud, your MOGs make so much money from you, pls open your eyes.
[s]The bad names we give you here and claim we insult you, is because of this man. I would change my religion cos I don't see how peaceful islam is.[/s]
Bullsh!t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you must be a very big scholar of hadith for you to know that. No! you call muslims names because you are immature and ignorant, you swallow every mumbo jumbo said about islam without adequate research No they dont, thats why saudi kingdom expelled them in the 20th century, they are not part of islam, islam is not part of them. I could also say the knight templars are the real xtians undecided
open your own eyes, christianity is a fraud, your MOGs make so much money from you, pls open your eyes. Bullsh!t.

Christianity isn't a fraud. Don't compare folks who want to feed thier bellies with folks who really serve God. Aliko dangote was blessed by Idahosa,if really Christianity was a fraud,look at his life today. Many "men of God" are fighting to feed thier bellies and not preach the gospel we know that, and don't divert things. Everyone is against the idea of you killing people to praise God. That's what ISIS follows,and that's why u get talked to anyhow.

Knight Templars hmmm ancient world practiced sorcery. Maleficum(magic) that's why you see in most movies of old they have things like mages, and the likes. You don too watch movies I can see that.
Read here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maleficium_(sorcery)

How would you drift from saying Christianity not only practices Judaism,now we practise magic as well? Which one u day?

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:
Christianity isn't a fraud.
sorry dear, it is, trinity(john5:7) is one fraud that was exposed by isaac newton
Aliko dangote was blessed by Idahosa, if really Christianity was a fraud,look at his life today.
shocked shocked tell me more! grin grin.

Knight Templars hmmm ancient world practiced sorcery. Maleficum(magic) that's why you see in most movies of old they have things like mages, and the likes.

How would you drift from saying Christianity not only practices Judaism, now we practise magic as well? Which one u day?
Aunty, who was talking of sorcery? do you even know the knight templars? well the knight templars were jihadist fighting for christ, killing innocent children and women, raped women, and all sort of unGodly acts, they are the real christians, the pope supported them. talking about sorcery, what else can be called sorcery apart from what your MOGs do in the name of "miracle"? its manifest sorcery!!!
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
sorry dear, it is, trinity(john5:7) is one fraud that was exposed by isaac newton shocked shocked tell me more! grin grin.

Aunty, who was talking of sorcery? do you even know the knight templars? well the knight templars were jihadist fighting for christ, killing innocent children and women, raped women, and all sort of unGodly acts, they are the real christians, the pope supported them. talking about sorcery, what else can be called sorcery apart from what your MOGs do in the name of "miracle"? its manifest sorcery!!!

Ok let's start here read this part ,not really much of a talker but I would like you to read this
http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/10/how-young-aliko-dangote-met-with.html?m=1
http://www.bayoadeyinka.com/bayoadeyinka/index.php/bloghome/entry/the-god-of-dangote-by-paago-aleele

And I'm not saying dangote is a christian mind you!

Now to answer your question about that part you talked about Templars, templars initially worshipped "the maker" we can not verify who really it was, but ask if it was Jesus, the answer is always no. It's main religion was the "old religion" and mainly the old religion believed so much in witchcraft.
This nonsense you say here jihadist fighting for christians are just evidence you are the most sarcastic and the most ignorant
Buy and Read this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Knight-Templars-Belief-Sorcery-Thomas/dp/1425372376
Now digest here
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/templars/knights_templars01.htm
Shows you haven't been reading what you are supposed to read, attacking me further would not only brew further problems for you,i would show you things that you haven't even seen about your islam and you forever would keep quiet and stop talking on forums, don't attack me further.
Knights of Templars are not in anyway attributed to Jesus, templars are present day freemason, not convinced, read

http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/awards-organizations/freemason1.htm

Na cross day deceive you,one day you would say nazi are Christians...

Christianity came from Judaism, the one they call yahweh, but we christians don't call yahweh, either we call him Jehovah Elohim or we call him God almighty for who he is. You cannot come here and read the laws of moses and tunnel it into the same channel as the bible,believing we would fall for it. Christians noticed the fall in these laws of moses and hence the new testament came.
Stop contradicting yourself. My religion doesn't lie to me brethren. Make your research clearly without bias.
Good day!
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2016
@ari3l, why are you so tensed up? grin, you said idahosa blessed dangote, so idahosa is now God? you see how irrational xtianity is? I dont know where and when i mentioned sorcery in my post where i talked of the templars, the templars were fully supported by the pope, you cant tell me that you know more than the pope, can you? i say it again, the templars were jihadists fighting for christ and christians! who hijacked spain from muslims, and with the support of whom? who benefitted from the hijack? even after the hijack was the rule over spain peaceful or bloody? how was it hijacked? it shows that you have a lot of readings to do, BTW you didnt answer the part, where i talked on the fraud of trinity(john5:7) exposed by isaac newton, or you've seen that i spoke the truth? see its so funny when you guys get tensed up and frustrated when things like knight templars are attributed to you, but you find it pleasurable to attribute ISIS, Boko are-rams, etc to islam, i hate double standards! hypocrites.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@ari3l, why are you so tensed up? grin, you said idahosa blessed dangote, so idahosa is now God? you see how irrational xtianity is? I dont know where and when i mentioned sorcery in my post where i talked of the templars, the templars were fully supported by the pope, you cant tell me that you know more than the pope, can you? i say it again, the templars were jihadists fighting for christ and christians! who hijacked spain from muslims, and with the support of whom? who benefitted from the hijack? even after the hijack was the rule over spain peaceful or bloody? how was it hijacked? it shows that you have a lot of readings to do, BTW you didnt answer the part, where i talked on the fraud of trinity(john5:7) exposed by isaac newton, or you've seen that i spoke the truth? see its so funny when you guys get tensed up and frustrated when things like knight templars are attributed to you, but you find it pleasurable to attribute ISIS, Boko are-rams, etc to islam, i hate double standards! hypocrites.

I'm not tensed up my friend. You buttress very pointless points to support your claims. And shows you obviously don't know what you saying.
Idahosa prayed for dangote. And probably that's what I meant. Sorry if I put it in the wrong manner.
Spain is a Catholic nation. The muslims with thier bullying method came and stole severe parts of the place with thier arms and everything, forcing everyone to bow to allah. The pope fought the Muslims because the safe haven for christendom,you muslims wanted to steal from us. It was then the alliances of these freemason came and joined forces with catholics and sent the Muslims out of Spain.
These templars are military mind you and they are trained officials like the red beret of Russia in present day.

Read here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
U know the truth, why hide it.
Show me the crap Issac newton talked out Christianity, cos I don't seem to see any meaningful post there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
@ari3l, The Knights Templar were sworn never to surrender, death on the battlefield ensured a place in heaven, if the knights templar are not the real christians, why would they lay their lives down for christianity and not for Gold? ok lets assume, they were just mercineries as you want us to believe, why would the pope use evil to fight? it is worthy of note that the templars were accused of heresy and idol worship, this was largely instigated by king phillip v of france because he was indebted to them, so all the nonsense you spewed about them being sorcerers, following the old religion, were nothing but propaganda instigated by king phillip v. about isaac newton, he exposed the 3rd edition of the erasmus bible that inserted 1john5:7 in the 15th century, this verse is not found in any old greek manuscript, its a big fraud, personally i think it was added to buttress the catholic beliefs of trinity since no verse existed that explicitly suggests trinity.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@ari3l, The Knights Templar were sworn never to surrender, death on the battlefield ensured a place in heaven, if the knights templar are not the real christians, why would they lay their lives down for christianity and not for Gold? ok lets assume, they were just mercineries as you want us to believe, why would the pope use evil to fight? it is worthy of note that the templars were accused of heresy and idol worship, this was largely instigated by king phillip v of france because he was indebted to them, so all the nonsense you spewed about them being sorcerers, following the old religion, were nothing but propaganda instigated by king phillip v. about isaac newton, he exposed the 3rd edition of the erasmus bible that inserted 1john5:7 in the 15th century, this verse is not found in any old greek manuscript, its a big fraud, personally i think it was added to buttress the catholic beliefs of trinity since no verse existed that explicitly suggests trinity.

So as islam in thier act of dominance always wanting to steal lands and property from people, u expect them not to fight back? It's just like me coming to steal from you, wouldn't u kill me if you had the chance? What u mean using evil to fight?
Templars are protectors of religion, I would like you to read here
http://www.britannica.com/topic/Templars

U just bit balling. Go and make your research well.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:

Point if correction. The pope didn't summon them. Templars are protectors of religions. And they are trained military as I told you before. They have a commander as well who would have sworn allegiance to christendom and are friends to Christians.
which other religion was protected by the templars?

Which church or rather have you seen any church of the freemason or thier bible?
bullsh!t
I said show the public this crap of Issac newton
You didnt read the post? i have done that already, visit this thread for more https://www.nairaland.com/2533659/lie-1john-5-7-corruption, you can go to wikipedia and search for "two notable corruptions of the scriptures"
[s]someone would need to tlk some senses into you. You are just pointless in this arguement. Stop talking. Go and make your research well. I'm giving you facts and figures. Am showing you links to disprove your stupíd lies. Stop saying all this crap here.[/s]
trash!
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
which other religion was protected by the templars?

bullsh

!t You didnt read the post? i have done that already, visit this thread for more https://www.nairaland.com/2533659/lie-1john-5-7-corruption, you can go to wikipedia and search for "two notable corruptions of the scriptures" trash!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar05.htm

Read this part
Despite their fearsome, battle-hardened reputation, the Knights Templar were learned men, dedicated to protecting travelers and pilgrims of all religions, not just Christians. They were great statesmen, politically adept, economic traders, and they were apparently allied with the great sailor-fraternity that had created a worldwide trading empire in Phoenician times.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
@lexiconkabir, you are pointless. To God who made me! cheesy what exactly is your point here? Trinity in one so what are u saying?

You should make your points clear, even me don't understand what you are saying.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
@ari3l, when giving links, provide a credible link, not some mushroom link, here is a more credible link from wikipedia, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_legends and read this part
The original historic [size=20pt]Knights Templar were a Christian military order[/size], the Order of the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, that existed from the 12th to 14th centuries to provide warriors in the Crusades.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@ari3l, when giving links, provide a credible link, not mushroom link, here is a more credible link from wikipedia, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_legends and read this part

A christian militarily order cheesy that protects all other religions cheesy. Mushrooms link indeed.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:
@lexiconkabir, you are pointless. To God who made me! cheesy what exactly is your point here? Trinity in one so what are u saying?

You should make your points clear, even me don't understand what you are saying.
too dense for you to understand? ok, let me make it simpler, my point is: the present bible as many frauds in it, before 1516, there was no such thing as 1john5:7(which is the verse that explicitly join the truine as one) in the buy-bull, now before that year, the roman catholics had a polytheistic creed in 3 gods, so in order to justify their beliefs, they inserted 1john5:7 into the erasmus bible at 1516, it was never there, wikipedia(a very credible source) testifies to this. Thank God for truthful people that exposed this fraud of the church, one of them was isaac newton, the church even tried killing newton for this but to no avail, it is worth noting that newton himself was a roman catholic. That is one out of the many frauds in christianity.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:

A christian militarily order cheesy that protects all other religions cheesy. Mushrooms link indeed.
you better keep mute if you dont know anything or find things hard to comprehend.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
too dense for you to understand? ok, let me make it simpler, my point is the present bible as many frauds in it, before 1516, there was no such thing as 1john5:7(which is the verse that explicitly join the truine as one) in the buy-bull, now before that year, the roman catholics had a polytheistic creed in 3 gods, so in order to justify their beliefs, they inserted 1john5:7 into the erasmus bible at 1516, it was never there, wikipedia(a very credible source) testifies to this. Thank God for truthful that exposed this fraud of the church, one of them was isaac newton, the church even tried killing newton for this but to no avail, it is worth noting that newton himself was a roman catholic. That is one out of the many frauds in christianity.

Where and when was it stated that the church wanted to kill Issac?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:

Where and when was it stated that the church wanted to kill Issac?
sorry, i made a mistake, it was galileo galili that had a problem with the church, my mistake! newton's work on religion was kept hidden till his death because he was scared of the consequencies, people got to know about these works 2 centuries later, after his death. But thats not the point here, is it? we are talking about the fraud of 1john5:7, dont try to change topic cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Scholar8200(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
But thats not the point here, is it? we are talking about the fraud of 1john5:7, dont try to change topic cheesy cheesy.
This is to specially invite you to a Moment of Discovery smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2937501/1-john-5-7-real
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you better keep mute if you dont know anything, or find things hard to comprehend.

Heheheheheheh, see how you talk. So it's only wikipedia that is the only credible web on earth. Shows you don't even have an idea what you saying,judge by wikipedia,most links I have pasted on here are from the same wikipedia.

So u keep quiet, don't take out rubbish from insults people give islam as a name on me. Islam from ny understanding needs a re check...
Ok let's assume everything said was correct from your end. Who still keeps those laws again? The only religion that bank on this laws is islam so why take your annoyance out on people for no just cause? Calling templars, is everyone in isis templars? Or whatever

Plappville and others see how pointless your arguments are and they don't answer you, now I see why, completely pointless and vague. No need of wasting mb to read from you again.

Calling freemason Christianity, like islam doesn't even have the worst even in present day. Even the freemason I would say have some form of thinking.

Go back and ask God for forgiveness. Your hatred for christians make you talk plenty rubbish on forums. If I give u a link from amazon and you say it's crap, u need to have your head checked. It's obvious you don't know what you saying. Christianity wanting to kill Issac newton. Na wa o.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Scholar8200:

This is to specially invite you to a Moment of Discovery smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2937501/1-john-5-7-real

The man wan use em plenty nonsense gimme belle for here. Which kain one be free mason be christians again. The guy need check em sef o
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Scholar8200(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:

The man wan use em plenty nonsense gimme belle for here. Which kain one be free mason be christians again. The guy need check em sef o
There is need to separate Roman Catholicism from the nonconformist Christians.I guess that is where the mistake is coming from.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l, i can see how frustrated you are! thank God you kept mute on the issue of 1john5:7 masha Allah grin grin, i'll keep striking your hearts with the truth! maybe you will become rational, its very funny! you want us to believe that templars has nothing to do with xtianity, but you force boko are-rams and isis on islam, bunch of hypocrites! the only reason you dont want to read me again is because of the arrows of truth i used in striking your heart, nothing more! dont try to look relevant, when infact, you are not! good day!

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:
ari3l, i can see how frustrated you are! thank God you kept mute on the issue of 1john5:7 masha Allah grin grin, i'll keep striking your hearts with the truth! maybe you will become rational, its very funny! you want us to believe that templars has nothing to do with xtianity, but you force boko are-rams and isis on islam, bunch of hypocrites! the only reason you dont want to read me again is because of the arrows of truth i used in striking your heart, nothing more! dont try to look relevant, when infact, you are not! good day!

Talking rubbish again as usual. ISIS is heavyweight sunni islam sect. Boko haram is super heavyweight sunni islam sect. They practice what they read from your Quran, ok they are not muslims who are they then? Christians?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
ari3l:

Talking rubbish again as usual.
you've not made sense from the beginning, and i dont expect you to make any now.
ISIS is heavyweight sunni islam sect. Boko haram is super heavyweight sunni islam sect. They practice what they read from your Quran,
you see why i call you a hypocrite? these tantrums you just spewed had been refuted countless times! receive sense abeg
ok they are not muslims who are they then? Christians?
who knows? well, Islamic sunni scholars had sent letters to the head of ISIS for a debate, but no reply, why? why cant he accept the challenge and debate, so that the world will know that they can justify that actions with islam, but he didnt do that, he hid his shameful face. until when the leader can debate and justify their action with islam, sorry they are not part of islam and islam is not part of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:
receive sense! this is 2016, the brother has explained the reason that verse was revealed, i could bet that you didnt read it, thats why you still spewed this trash again.
the phrase "if he die or get killed" what does it mean ?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
the phrase "if he die or get killed" what does it mean ?
That reply the brother gave is sufficient enough for the wise, go and read it. i'm done with you on this!
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2016
lexiconkabir:
That reply the brother gave is sufficient enough for the wise, go and read it. i'm done with you on this!
the guy explanation was very lame.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
In Islam, it is not how one lives that
guarantees salvation, but how one dies.
To die while fighting the infidels in the
cause of Allah is the only sure way for
Muslims to be assured of a place in
Paradise. Pious muslims will be taken to hell until the day of judgment.

Surah 9:111: Allah hath purchased of
the believers their persons and their
goods; for theirs in return is the
garden of Paradise: they fight in H
is cause, and slay and are slain.
(Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden EXCEPT BY RIGHT.

Surah 17:33 is an important verse for
suicide-bombers. This Qur’anic verse not only justifies their own suicidal deaths but it also justifies the unintended killing of other Muslims in the process. Since the jihadist goal is to defeat the infidels and establish the right of Islamic rule at all cost, they believe the end justifies the means.

Therefore, the purpose of these suicide bombers is not just to kill themselves but to kill the enemies of Islam. In the mathematics of the jihadist, the most effective way to kill as many infidels is by means of this extremely evil method. The suicide bombers believe that they are rewarded, not for simply dying, but for dying as a means for killing. Thus, their own death is sanctioned by Allah and is accepted as a necessary sacrifice. They are honored as martyrs because they died in the fight against the enemies of Islam.

THE BARGAIN OF ALLAH
It may surprise many to learn that all
Muslims, including Muhammad will
descend into “Hell” before being rescued from it on the “Day of Resurrection.” The “Day of Resurrection” or “Qiyamah” refers to the time of the end. This means that even as you are reading this article, Muhammad and his pious followers are in “Hell” awaiting deliverance. The following Qur’anic verse and Hadith attests to this teaching in Islam.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO HELL .”

THE ONLY WAY TO BYPASS THE PUNISHMENT IN SURAH 19:71.

However, there is a way for Muslims to
bypass “Hell” and head straight into
Paradise. Allah makes a bargain with
Muslims to show how this is possible.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – That ye believe in Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
strive your utmost in the Cause of
Allah , with your property and your
persons: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to
Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,
and to beautiful mansions in
Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed
the Supreme Achievement. And
another favour will He bestow, which
ye do love, – help from Allah and a
speedy victory. (Yusuf Ali)

The above Qur’anic verses were written
in the historical context of the Battle of
Uhud (625 C.E.). In the Arabic Qur’an, the term Jihad is used in the above Qur’anic verses. “That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (Jihad) your utmost in the Cause of Allah.” Since all Muslims, including pious ones will have to spend a waiting-period in the “Islamic-Hell” before reaching Paradise, Allah made a bargain with Muslims. He told them that if they die fighting for his cause, he will forgive their sins and will save them from the “grievous Penalty” of “Hell-fire.” In other words, there is no need to burn in the “Islamic-Hell” until the Day of Resurrection when the faithful among them will be rescued. Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Till today, Muslim suicide bombers are
motivated by this murderous bargain of
Allah. Allah’s bargain is still in force in
the Book of Hate. Islam reserves a place
in Paradise for cold blooded killers.

Surah 9:88: “But the Messenger, and
those who believe with him, strive
and fight with their wealth and
their persons: for them are all good
things: and it is they who will
prosper.” (Yusuf Ali)
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
promoting what ? You mean by exposing the evil teaching in the quran , I am promoting it ?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2016
malvisguy212:

(Yusuf Ali)

suicide-bombers. This Qur’anic verse not only justifies their own suicidal deaths but it also justifies the unintended killing of other Muslims in the process. Since the jihadist goal is to defeat the infidels and establish the right of Islamic rule at all cost, they believe the end justifies the means.

Therefore, the purpose of these suicide bombers is not just to kill themselves but to kill the enemies of Islam. In the mathematics of the jihadist, the most effective way to kill as many infidels is by means of this extremely evil method. The suicide bombers believe that they are rewarded, not for simply dying, but for dying as a means for killing. Thus, their own death is sanctioned by Allah and is accepted as a necessary sacrifice. They are honored as martyrs because they died in the fight against the enemies of Islam.

THE BARGAIN OF ALLAH
descend into “Hell” before being rescued from it on the “Day of Resurrection.” The “Day of Resurrection” or “Qiyamah” refers to the time of the end. This means that even as you are reading this article, Muhammad and his pious followers are in “Hell” awaiting deliverance. The following Qur’anic verse and Hadith attests to this teaching in Islam.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – That ye believe in Allah

Uhud (625 C.E.). In the Arabic Qur’an, the term Jihad is used in the above Qur’anic verses. “That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (Jihad) your utmost in the Cause of Allah.” Since all Muslims, including pious ones will have to spend a waiting-period in the “Islamic-Hell” before reaching Paradise, Allah made a bargain with Muslims. He told them that if they die fighting for his cause, he will forgive their sins and will save them from the “grievous Penalty” of “Hell-fire.” In other words, there is no need to burn in the “Islamic-Hell” until the Day of Resurrection when the faithful among them will be rescued. Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

prosper.” (Yusuf Ali)
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2016
malvisguy212:

(Yusuf Ali)

THE BARGAIN OF ALLAH

prosper.” (Yusuf Ali)
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Tithing / Going To Church For Years: Are You Growing Spiritually? / Re : Why are the Devil And His Angels Not Yet In HELL ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.