Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family (24302 Views)

5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Eshinery(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
love seeing this
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by dragonking2: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Sadly Great - grand ma left us last week friday
Grand ma or great grand ma?
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by BoreholeEngr: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
This world don finish true true, before if them talk about generation and lineage na men we dey see or hear about but now all the generational pictures when I don dey see na only women women why?
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
it's easier with females

men are not that fast

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by gurunlocker: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
that's why is good to mess early and give birth, not waiting till you will be posting ads for marriage on eBay @43

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
thefakestan:
Una try

Lalasticlala now moved it to the permanent site.

Abeg who be "Sexykaycee"? You when never write JSCE?
Nairaland sha

Or you are probably not in this pic.

ThefakeStan

Hoho.. me why be certified Uite butte boy? Dey there
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
DankemzI:
Was she up to 80? Beautiful tho....

She was around 94

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
iyatrustee:
Who is the nairalander? The grandmother or the mother? cheesy

The small girl's brother
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by oodua1stson: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Make una wait for my own ooo

I'm currently exhuming my grandma gringrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by cosmicrayboi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
please which one of you is tweeting? the grand ma, great grandma or the other greatest?

all i see here to be truthful are grandmas only. where is the young one?
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by laginks: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
PLEASE WHY DONT WE SEE GENERATIONAL PICTURES OF FATHERS?? JUST THINKING ALOUD

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
cosmicrayboi:
please which one of you is tweeting? the grand ma, great grandma or the other greatest?

all i see here to be truthful are grandmas only. where is the young one?

I am the brother to the little girl
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Ebubeslym(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
SexyKaycee:

Please mister, are you of the Ogueri dynasty?
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Ebubeslym(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
laginks:
PLEASE WHY DONT WE SEE GENERATIONAL PICTURES OF FATHERS?? JUST THINKING ALOUD

But unfortunately they die off early due to daily hassles.
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ebubeslym:

Please mister, are you of the Ogueri dynasty?

I am of the Chikezie dynasty... my mother is nee Ogueri
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by justmenoni: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is this your's?

quote author=OgidiOlu3 post=42829355]Lovely kiss[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Harmored(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cool but see this
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by faites(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
iyatrustee:
Who is the nairalander? The grandmother or the mother? cheesy

I asked the same question o.
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by thefakestan: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
SexyKaycee:

Hoho.. me why be certified Uite butte boy? Dey there

Na women and (girl) I see for the pics finish, sorry I no know say u be boy, I think say your Nairaland sex na error.

Anyway I don't know what's Uite,

I schooled in..

Where my France crew @?

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by pamellla(f): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
SexyKaycee:

True! I feel blessed to have met, chatted with and even danced with mine.

wow....you are the LUCKY ONE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
justmenoni:
Is this your's?

quote author=OgidiOlu3 post=42829355]Lovely kiss
Not mine o. Saw it online too
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol grin
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
pamellla:

wow....you are the LUCKY ONE!!!!

Why thank you
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by stonecoldcafe: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
SexyKaycee:

RIP to great grandma. Good genes and you are indeed blessed to have witnessed such...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

RIP to great grandma. Good genes and you are indeed blessed to have witnessed such...

Thank you very much
Re: Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
OgidiOlu3:
Lovely kiss
These women have very strong genes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos / Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.