Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (35339 Views)

How True Is This?? To All Prospective 17A Corpers / An Open Letter To All Prospective Batch "B" 2016 Corps Members / Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Jboyossai(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
The management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform prospective Batch A 2016 corps members of the following;

1.Hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration. Please take note and try to avoid them during registration:

a. Registration by proxy: affected PCM can not register at camp because the biometrics is not his/hers

b. Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure he doesn't register another person at same time he registers u. When you want go somewhere before he finishes with u, tell him to log you out before he starts with somebody.

c. Don't allow cafe operator to use his email address for you. If you don't have email, let him create one for you and make sure he gives you the details...email address and the password. Keep them safe because you need them

d. For married women, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage.

e. For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical report

f. For military and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.

g. If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements by clicking here and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilized eventually.

2. NYSC has opened the registration portal for registration of 2016 Batch A. Follow this link and click on Registration for mobilisation Batch A 2016 http://portal.nysc.org.ng

3. Those with email confirmation issues should please start new registration with the same email address, confirmation would be sent to them now. Those who made successful payment and didn't see callup number on their dashboard should login now. We are sorry for the technical problem.

4. If you made payment direct to bank and you haven't gotten your pin via sms, please scan the receipt given to you from the bank and send to [email protected] with all your details including email and phone number. If you made payment online using ATM card and your account was debited while the payment is not reflecting in your dashboard please drop your name and email address here. Sorry for the challenges.

5. Those whose names fell under error list should inform their institutions to correct and upload the names from now to Friday 12th February.

[b]Source=http://ourschool.com.ng/p/319373/nysc-important-notice-to-all-prospective-2016-batch-a-corps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Meeloreh(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Me that av registered b paid via atm and can't see my callup number should do what?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Jboyossai(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Originaly posted on OurSchool Forum

GET MORE SCHOOL NEWS @ www.ourschool.com.ng
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Sijo01(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mobilization and call up process is getting harder by the day.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wishing all prospective Batch "A" Corp members safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SAFETY/SURVIVAL TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp ground allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you her before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone especially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always acknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor forsake you.
SHALOM!
AB/2012C

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by macfranklin(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Which one is email protected? (point 4)
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by sam4(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jesus is coming back again. modified

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
macfranklin:
Which one is email protected? (point 4)

The email was obfuscated to avoid spamming
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by abmendozer(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
Me that av registered b paid via atm and can't see my callup number should do what?
Are you a foreign trained graduate? If yes you have no problem...provided you uploaded all the required documents, your call up number will be uploaded to your dashboard soon. All you need to do is to login and keep checking your dashboad, mazimum of 5days, your call up number would be uploaded. What is left for you is to reprint your green card.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Below are the texts that I received from NYSC
Your call-up number is NYSC/IFE/2016/0******** and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready.Apart from 3000 Naira you had paid, dont pay any other money to anybody.Beware of scamers
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW NYSC/IFE/2016/0******and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid

Please is there anyone that has gotten similar things,because I have a different call-up number on my green slip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Freedom4us: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
NYSC should be scrapped its simply designed to get the south to work for rubbish in the north.

After all the North are practising Northocracy.
Govt of the North, By the North , For the North

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by ELgordo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
SO WAIT NO RUNS AGAIN.....
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
get straight to the point pls.... pple have strted rumoring the commencement of deployment while some are saying it is fake.which is real?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by saintkel(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Mobilization and call up process is getting harder by the day.
Men I tot d internet makes things beta, maybe they should go back to manual means
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by ayooluwa2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
I'm surprised Nairaland took long to bring up NYSC issue which is supposed to be a big matter now. cry

We're hearing postings have started; even seeing people who have callup letters yet NYSC says it hasn't started postings. What's up with the whole process?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Before it was ebola corpers. Now lassa fever corpers.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by ayooluwa2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
One day after registration, NYSC prospective corpers who had registered started receiving callup letters.

Suspicion arose when the callup numbers on the callup letter differed from that in the green card. Some who saw callup letters didn't see the states posted to. Some received SMS of callup numbers different from that on the green card.

Then, later in the evening a broadcast message was circulated around social media which goes thus:

Nysc Abuja
2016 BATCH 'A' MOBILIZATION: FRAUD ALERT!

The attention of the NYSC Management has been drawn to the fraudulent mailing of “Call-up letters” to prospective Corps members of the 2016 Batch 'A'.

Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members that posting to states of deployment has not commenced; but will be done at the appropriate time in line with our laid down processes.

The so-called “Call-up letters” being mailed to prospective Corps members now are handiwork of cyber criminals and should, therefore, be disregarded.

Prospective Corps members are particularly warned not to make payments for posting or change of posting as that is most likely the motive of the cyber criminals. Management will inform prospective Corps members as soon as their posting letters are ready for printing online or delivery to their institutions of graduation.

Signed:
Management

The question is: was the website truly hacked? Because some who contacted officials of NYSC reported that they denied that posted has started. Who can verify?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by mizhefeh(f): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
This NYSC should be scrapped, its just a means of wasting the most productive demographic of the population.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by strykr: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
OK o
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by divide9ja: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Freedom4us:
NYSC should be scrapped its simply designed to get the south to work for rubbish in the north.

Spot on, that's why the north won't let the south go.
The south has everything.

Just that the south is too dumb to realise it.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Gbaba1: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
abuabd:
Your call-up number is NYSC/IFE/2016/0******** and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready.Apart from 3000 Naira you had paid, dont pay any other money to anybody.Beware of scamers
NYSC attention has been drawn to the unauthorized checking of state of deployment. Please discountenance it. Your call-up No is NOW NYSC/IFE/2016/0******and you will be informed at the right time when your posting is ready for Printing. Apart from #3000 you had paid

Please is there anyone that has gotten similar things,because I have a different call-up number on my green slip
abuabd:

[quote author=abuabd post=42830841]Below are the texts that I received from NYSC

Please is there anyone that has gotten similar things,because I have a different call-up number on my green slip[yea I got similar text ]
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by twosquare(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Meeloreh:
I can help you check... So I thought the first time... Though they are not organized.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by legaxi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Freedom4us:

You are obviously suffering from inferiority complex, this is beyond medical treatment and even babalawo no fit cure this one it's left to God Almighty to intervene. Sorry bros get well soon.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by divide9ja: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
legaxi:

You are obviously suffering from inferiority complex, this is beyond medical treatment and even babalawo no fit cure this one it's left to God Almighty to intervene. Sorry bros get well soon.
the guys is on point.
That's why Adamawa dey beg for people to come.

I just wish the south will wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nawa4nl: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
legaxi:

We all know that the south is better off without the north.

And we all know that the North needs the south.

divide9ja:
the guys is on point.
That's why Adamawa dey beg for people to come.
I just wish the south will wake up

True Adamawa knows without Southerners its dead.
Like the whole north without the south cannot survive.
No
While the South will prosper more alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) / Nysc 2019 Batch B Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out - Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.