Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Must Took Franol Evry 9t B4 Going 2bed.am Tired - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Must Took Franol Evry 9t B4 Going 2bed.am Tired (1373 Views)

Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / Infection Problem Am Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Took Franol Evry 9t B4 Going 2bed.am Tired by xmose: 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
My 4low nairalander pls help me on dis isue.Am asthmatic bt i dnt av d attack during day only in d mid9t.Bt 1's i tak franol i would b reliev.Dat's what lead me 2taking franol every 9t b4 going 2bird.Am tired coz i heard it sucks blood.
Re: I Must Took Franol Evry 9t B4 Going 2bed.am Tired by zenatta: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
My heart goes out to you.

There may be a reason y you have the attacks at night. Apart from physiological problems, you have to contend with dust; rugs and ceiling fans are large distributors,windows have to be dust free. Diet and maybe execise; I remember my mother complained of the effects of a heavy dinner. Can you have a loved one beside you during your bedtime to reassure you and to keep you company. Banish fear from you. Wear protective clothing too, no need to let fashion dictate to you. Please read up on Asthma. Refuse to be ignorant about it.
As regards franol, have you spoken to your doctor about a favorable change. I'm surprised you did not mention your doctor.
I am not a doctor but love and live with someone who had asthma

(1) (Reply)

siukolgfdcxikk,gmfcxlkesdxbnhuyewsahmrfdjk / HIV Saves The Life Of A 7-year-old Girl. / 11-things-youre-doing-that-could-cause-you-to-die-young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.