Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Need To Do USA Wire Transfer Urgently Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Do USA Wire Transfer Urgently Today (574 Views)

Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Online Wire, Transfer And Payment Transactions / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Do USA Wire Transfer Urgently Today by special09: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
I urgently need someone in America who can do a wire transfer payment of $1633 usd to a USA bank account. I'll pay the naira equivalent to a Nigerian account. I'm in Lagos. If you aren't in Lagos but have a representative that can meet up with me now. You do the instant transfer and if payment is confirmed, I'll do instant transfer to your Nigerian account or your representative's Nigerian account. I do internet banking and also mobile banking, so I can still transact even after banking hall hours are closed.
Re: I Need To Do USA Wire Transfer Urgently Today by special09: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alternatively, I can pay the money into your naira account first, if you send a representative to meet with me first. Your representative must have 2 forms of genuine identification: a valid international passport and driver's license or national ID. Once your representative meets me and the IDs are verified with his physical identity, then I'll pay into your account or your representatives account. Then you can do the instant wire transfer over there. Once payment is confirmed, I'll release your representative to go home; otherwise if there's a scam, he won't be released to go but taken to SARS office straight angry. This way is safe for both parties grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Hit Frontpage In February 2016 / Woman Making Akara On A Boat To Support Family(photo) / Breaking: Riot In Mile 12, Policemen Injured, Hoodlums Destroy Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.