Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu (839 Views)

Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by beautycrush24(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
It all started when Toyin Aimakhu posted the photo below of herself and a colleague, Deyemi Okanlawon and captioned it:
"@deyemitheactor #crush ��������".
An angry fan who calls himself Akp pumping took the matter too far and accused her of leaving her ex husband cos of Deyemi and even went as far as calling her a wh0re. Below is what he said:

"so its because of adeyemi dat made u to divorce your marriage abi?? U must be a wh0re and very stupid"
See the screenshot below.

The actress acted maturely and posted a photo of the angry fan on her page with the caption:

"@pumping_01 #crush ��������������#cutestcrush #2016nochill crushing on him seriously especially the 50th pix on his page #checkmypreviouspostuwillunderstand #happynow @pumping_01 happy now crushing on u on my page.. #olorigidigbo HE HAS DELETED THE 50TH PIX"
The fan went too far. I really wish we can also see these celebrities as humans like us with feelings.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/you-must-be-LovePeddler-and-very-stupid-fan.html

Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by spafu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am not her fan and don't recognise her because I don't watch Nigeria movies but seriously think she responded maturely to the unprovoked and unwarranted attack from the guy. It's her life and she can crush for anyone but resorting to name calling, to the extent of calling a LovePeddler when you have no evidence of her whoredom is uncalled for. So the proper thing is for that young man to tender an unreserved apology to her. If we can to use the following three phrases/clauses/sentences well:
1) I am sorry
2) I love you
3) Thank you,
We will all have a better lifetime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by iykekelvins(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naso
Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by Lattop(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
I Like Her Acting Bt Hate Her Lifestyle

Her Life Her Headache
Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by White007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Another cringeworthy twit and responses, but it's non of my business.
Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by Adonis3: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
if this thing reach FP ehnnnnnnundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by beautycrush24(f): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adonis3:
if this thing reach FP ehnnnnnnundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

Lol....wetin u go do
Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by cruzita(f): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
wetin concern that yeye fan for her marriage and lifestyle?smh

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Wh0re And Very silly - Fan Blasts Toyin Aimakhu by beautycrush24(f): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
spafu:
I am not her fan and don't recognise her because I don't watch Nigeria movies but seriously think she responded maturely to the unprovoked and unwarranted attack from the guy. It's her life and she can crush for anyone but resorting to name calling, to the extent of calling a LovePeddler when you have no evidence of her whoredom is uncalled for. So the proper thing is for that young man to tender an unreserved apology to her. If we can to use the following three phrases/clauses/sentences well:
1) I am sorry
2) I love you
3) Thank you,
We will all have a better lifetime.

Well said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Okoye Lambasts Brother, Jude Okoye On Twitter / Funny Cartoon Skit : Hermes Original (linda Ikeji Diss) / Uche Pedro Of Bellanaija Wins Best African Blogger, Nickelodeon Kidschoice Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.