Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,649 members, 7,827,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (44173 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. thanks to the interested farmers that has been calling me about the purchase of Acres of land. thank you. Acres of land is still much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
vauc9:
Become a certified professional!
please and please, advertise your products on another page you create on nairaland. this page is only meant for acres of land purchase. thank you for your understand. if you want to purchase your acres of land, i'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Machinesandwrks: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Goodmorning, we offer land clearing services...kindly contact us if our service is needed on the acres.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Machinesandwrks:
Goodmorning, we offer land clearing services...kindly contact us if our service is needed on the acres.
ok no problem sir. you can create another thread for your business sir.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it. it is much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by es144000: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2018
I hope you don't have herdsmen there
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Ray1251(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello what of 50acre of land for how many years before its revoked
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
es144000:
I hope you don't have herdsmen there
no herdsmen at all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Ray1251:
Hello what of 50acre of land for how many years before its revoked
90 years or more.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Giftedhands15:
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE; This is a great business opportunity to earn income! Let me show you how! NOTE: Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things!!! If you can think out of the box and be a RISK TAKER* AMBITIOUS AND ETHICAL and Then turn your money (INVESTMENT) to a WORTHWHILE RETURN ON INVESTMENT (WROI) in just 5 months( minimum) depending on the crops you invested on by AGRIBUSINESS called OLORUNNISOLA AGRIBUSINESS. People are tired of POVERTY, NEED and WANT or wasting time making excuses. In Nigeria they embrace life changing Opportunity. Every thing in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made, if you want a different result. Make a different choice. The only different between your DREAMS FUTURE and REALITY its called ACTION. OLORUNNISOLA AGRIBUSINESS is an agricultural firm for all serious minded people and live the life of your DREAMS. If you stay in any part of this country, you are eligible to be in this mouthwatering business, I can assist you and help making your dream come into reality and make big MONEY in a LEGAL way and achieve your big DREAMS! *IBADAN * LAGOS * ABUJA * ONISHA * PORT HARCOURT * KANO *CALABAR *ASABA * JALINGO * ENUGU * WARRI * and even across the globe. We give our teeming customers, a wonderful memory to always bring more people to invest with us.
Note: There are many opportunity out there but seek for the information ( if man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live).
The following crops are our main target for now....
Maize, Watermelon, Cucumber, Cashew and Plantain
It is either half a plot, a plot, an acre or an hectare you're interested on, we are always ready to take care of that for you.
For more details. Contact us
Farm address - Km 2, Elese Erin, Olorunsogo, Ibadan, Oyo state.
Phone number - 07061800134, 09036207495
Facebook - olorunnisola agribusiness
Instagram - olorunnisola_agribusiness
Twitter - @olorunnisolaAg3.

Olorunnisola agribusiness................ Alleviating poverty.
please try and create your own thread on nairaland or other medium. this thread is for only for purchase of acres of land in ogbomosho. it is very easy creating it on nairaland. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by teaandteea: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectare
ridging 18k per hectare
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester 
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
teaandteea:
we offer tractor and bulldozer, grader services..
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectare
ridging 18k per hectare
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester 
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
you can contact us for tractor services for your farmland at a cheap price.. we do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
ok , please kindly open another fresh thread on nairaland for people ro see. this thread is only meant for purchased of acres of land. thanks for your understanding.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land.thanks to interested buyers that have been contracting or chatting with me on it. it's still much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Reasons Why Fish Farmers Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.