Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43930 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
still much available. still selling
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by kaze4blues(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2018
What's the minimum acres that can sold?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
kaze4blues:
What's the minimum acres that can sold?
one, you can buy as much as you can. you can buy 500 acres and above. sorry for replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2018
still selling fast, this is the best period to purchase your acres of land. you can contact me or chat me up here. am available to answer your various questions that's bordering your mind.call or chat me up on 08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2018
good morning everyone how was your night, Waoooooooo rain has started falling heavily. acres of land is much available. am available to answer your various questions that's bordering your mind. call me or chat me up on 08065640627. an acre of land is still #80k. rain has started falling heavily.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by PoWConsulting: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2018
THE BIGGEST AGRIBUSINESS PROMO IN NIGERIA IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Purchase 5 IN 1 Business Manual and Get 1 Business Plan for FREE at the Cheapest and Affordable Price Ever!!!

This is for the Youths, Employed, Unemployed, Underemployed, Civil servants, Artisans and ALL NIGERIANS. Pay-Less-Get-More... Become self employed today!

The 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains:
1. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

2. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

3. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

4. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

5. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

Another 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains: Cassava processing into Gari, Odourless Fufu Flour, High Quality Cassava Flour, Industrial Cassava Starch, and Adhesives from Cassava Starch

Purchase the 5 IN 1 Manual and Get 1 of these Business Plans for FREE!!!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Production, Preservation and Packaging of Instant Plantain Flour, Non Instant Yam Flour, and Beans Flour. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Broilers Production and Table Egg Production

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
PoWConsulting:
THE BIGGEST AGRIBUSINESS PROMO IN NIGERIA IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Purchase 5 IN 1 Business Manual and Get 1 Business Plan for FREE at the Cheapest and Affordable Price Ever!!!

This is for the Youths, Employed, Unemployed, Underemployed, Civil servants, Artisans and ALL NIGERIANS. Pay-Less-Get-More... Become self employed today!

The 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains:
1. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

2. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

3. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

4. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

5. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

Another 5 IN 1 Business Manual contains: Cassava processing into Gari, Odourless Fufu Flour, High Quality Cassava Flour, Industrial Cassava Starch, and Adhesives from Cassava Starch

Purchase the 5 IN 1 Manual and Get 1 of these Business Plans for FREE!!!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Production, Preservation and Packaging of Instant Plantain Flour, Non Instant Yam Flour, and Beans Flour. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Broilers Production and Table Egg Production

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
lol why can't you create your own platform and start to update your own thread. this is for those that want to purchase their various acres of land in ogbomosho. if you are interested, let me know okay. thanks. it is for acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
good afternoon everyone how's your day going? thanks to the interested buyer that called me yesterday evening. thanks I appreciate it. well to those that's interested in purchasing the acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627 if you have questions that is bordering your mind, please ask me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
good afternoon everyone how's your day going? thanks to the interested buyer that called me yesterday evening. thanks I appreciate it. well to those that's interested in purchasing the acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627 if you have questions that is bordering your mind, please ask me. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
good afternoon everyone how's your day going? thanks to the interested buyer that called me yesterday evening. thanks I appreciate it. well to those that's interested in purchasing the acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627 if you have questions that is bordering your mind, please ask me. still selling fast. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
still selling my people.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning everyone, how was your night? acres of land is still selling fast.call me or chat me up. am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Good morning everyone happy new last week of the month of February. it's me again, acres of land is still selling. it's negotiable for bulk purchase. if you want to purchase much acres of land as much as you can, you can contact me here. am available. my phone number is 08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2018
good morning everyone, happy new week. thanks to those that have been calling so far on the purchase of acres of land. it's still much available. rain has started falling heavily. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2018
good morning everyone, happy new week. thanks to those that have been calling so far on the purchase of acres of land. it's still much available. rain has started falling heavily. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627. for those that want it for agriculture purpose, heavy rain has started falling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
good afternoon everyone, happy new day . thanks to those that have been calling and sending messages on my gmail address so far on the purchase of acres of land. it's still much available. rain has started falling heavily. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627,johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. for those that want it for agriculture purpose, heavy rain has started falling. heavy rain still falling heavily yesterday.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
good afternoon everyone, happy new day . thanks to those that have been calling and sending messages on my gmail address so far on the purchase of acres of land. it's still much available. rain has started falling heavily. an acre of land goes for #80k. call me or chat me up on 08065640627,johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. for those that want it for agriculture purpose, heavy rain has started falling. heavy rain still falling heavily yesterday. rain still falling heavily yesterday.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by bigprince2010(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is the land secure and is there availability of cheaper farm labourers and hours drive from ogbomosho to the farm land
Johnnyessence:
latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
bigprince2010:
Is the land secure and is there availability of cheaper farm labourers and hours drive from ogbomosho to the farm land
yes,the land is secure. yes there is cheaper labourers.most of them are willing to work for their employer. it's 45 -50 minutes drive from ogbomosho to the farm land. am sorry for replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by bigprince2010(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes,the land is secure. yes there is cheaper labourers.most of them are willing to work for their employer. it's 45 -50 minutes drive from ogbomosho to the farm land. am sorry for replying you late.

I mean is the farm also secure? Is transportation thou and fro of the farm easy?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2018
bigprince2010:

I mean is the farm also secure? Is transportation thou and fro of the farm easy?
yes it is secure, no problem at all. yeah both jeep and Okada men are plying that road also. cars also ply the road. it's 20-30 minutes by Okada or car to the tarred road. sorry if am replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
almost everyday now, the rain ☔ has been falling heavily. this is an opportunity for you to purchase your various acres of land. it's much available for sale. if you want to ask any questions that's bordering your mind, feel free to ask your questions. am here to answer you. an acre of land goes for #80k now.call 08065640627 or johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com.am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
still selling fast. if you want up to more than 500 acres, it's readily available. call me or chat me up. am available. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by HKMI(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2018
*HERALD KINGDOM MULTIPURPOSE INVESTMENT*
Get the best deals before they are gone
Cheap land is still hot���.for sale and lease..
1.} 90 acres of farmland
Way, iseyin LG Oyo state
Documents:All the necessary documents
Are available survey plan C of O
Fact: it is face the express directly
Price:170k per acre

2.} 100 acres of land
Dam road, iseyin LG Oyo state
Documents: red copy survey plan deed of
Assignment family receipt
Price: 50k per acre

3.} 50 acres of land (lease)
Way iseyin LG, oyo state
Documents: deed of assignment family receipt
Fact: all the land tree was uprooted
Price: 4K per acre yearly

4.} 13 acres of land suitable for commercial purposes available for sale. The land is a perfect fit for infrastructural development and JV like schools, hospitals, hotels, schools etc.

5.} Location: Iseyin-Oyo road, km 2, iseyin. Faces the road directly and along the just commissioned SAF polythenic, Iseyin
Documents: C of O
Survey plan
Deeds of assignment

Price: 750k per acre

6.} 12 acres of land that suitable for plantain
Way, 30 minutes drive from the express way,
Iseyin LG oyo state

7.} 25 acres of farmland
Ibadan express way
Fact: all the land tree has uprooted is just
10 minutes drive from the express
Price: 70k per acre

8.} 500 acres of farmland
Document: deed of assignment
Is one 1hour journey from Aseyin of iseyin
Palace iseyin, iseyin LG Oyo state, Nigeria
Fact: there’s big Dam that access to this
Land the water is flowing both dry season
And rain season

9.} 6000 acres of farmland(lease
Atisbo LG Oyo state Nigeria
Document: Both survey plan and C of O are
Available
Price: 1500 per acre

10.} 600 acres of farmland
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 45k per acre

11.} 700 acres of land
Abeokuta express way, about 5km to the
Express way
Price: 45k per acare

12.} 100 acres of farmland
Than 1km to the express way
Fact: All trees have been uprooted and close to
The express way
Price: 60k per acre

13.} 48 acres of farm land
Express way, just 4km to the express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state

14.} 10 acres of land
Express way, iseyin LG, Oyo state
Fact: it's face the express directly the land
Is already cleared
Price: 150k per acre

15.} 100 acres of land
Ibadan express way is just 1minutes drive from
Express way

16.} 50 acres of land
Less than 1km from the express way, iseyin
LG, Oyo state

17.} 100 acres of land
Way, 5km from the main express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 55k per acre

18.} 12,000 acres for lease
Itesiwaju LG, Oyo state, 40 minutes drive
From express way
Price: 1500 per acre yearly

19.} 10,000 acres of land
Itesiwaju LG, Oyo state
Price: 30k per acre

20.} 64 acres of farmland
Way, 5km to the express, iseyin LG, Oyo state

21.} Factory land and farming
20 acres of land
Express way
Fact: it’s suitable for factory and farming too
It faces the express directly with stable light
Documents: deed of assignment and family receipt

*More still available in Badagry,Iseyin, Ogun and We can help you get more not quoted here in Iseyin,Ogun,Ogbomosho .we can get for you where ever you want based on your budgets.Factories also available*

For more information
Call/ whatsapp 07060458065
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
HKMI:
*HERALD KINGDOM MULTIPURPOSE INVESTMENT*
Get the best deals before they are gone
Cheap land is still hot���.for sale and lease..
1.} 90 acres of farmland
Way, iseyin LG Oyo state
Documents:All the necessary documents
Are available survey plan C of O
Fact: it is face the express directly
Price:170k per acre

2.} 100 acres of land
Dam road, iseyin LG Oyo state
Documents: red copy survey plan deed of
Assignment family receipt

3.} 50 acres of land (lease)
Way iseyin LG, oyo state
Fact: all the land tree was uprooted
Price: 4K per acre yearly

4.} 13 acres of land suitable for commercial purposes available for sale. The land is a perfect fit for infrastructural development and JV like schools, hospitals, hotels, schools etc.

5.} Location: Iseyin-Oyo road, km 2, iseyin. Faces the road directly and along the just commissioned SAF polythenic, Iseyin
Documents: C of O
Survey plan
Deeds of assignment

Price: 750k per acre

6.} 12 acres of land that suitable for plantain
Way, 30 minutes drive from the express way,
Iseyin LG oyo state

7.} 25 acres of farmland
Ibadan express way
Fact: all the land tree has uprooted is just
10 minutes drive from the express

8.} 500 acres of farmland
Is one 1hour journey from Aseyin of iseyin
Palace iseyin, iseyin LG Oyo state, Nigeria
Fact: there’s big Dam that access to this
Land the water is flowing both dry season
And rain season

9.} 6000 acres of farmland(lease
Atisbo LG Oyo state Nigeria
Document: Both survey plan and C of O are
Available
Price: 1500 per acre

10.} 600 acres of farmland
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 45k per acre

11.} 700 acres of land
Abeokuta express way, about 5km to the
Express way
Price: 45k per acare

12.} 100 acres of farmland
Than 1km to the express way
Fact: All trees have been uprooted and close to
The express way
Price: 60k per acre

13.} 48 acres of farm land
Express way, just 4km to the express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state

14.} 10 acres of land
Express way, iseyin LG, Oyo state
Fact: it's face the express directly the land
Is already cleared

15.} 100 acres of land
Ibadan express way is just 1minutes drive from
Express way

16.} 50 acres of land
Less than 1km from the express way, iseyin
LG, Oyo state

17.} 100 acres of land
Way, 5km from the main express way
Iseyin LG, Oyo state
Price: 55k per acre

18.} 12,000 acres for lease
Itesiwaju LG, Oyo state, 40 minutes drive
From express way
Price: 1500 per acre yearly

19.} 10,000 acres of land
Itesiwaju LG, Oyo state
Price: 30k per acre

20.} 64 acres of farmland
Way, 5km to the express, iseyin LG, Oyo state

21.} Factory land and farming
20 acres of land
Express way
Fact: it’s suitable for factory and farming too
It faces the express directly with stable light
Documents: deed of assignment and family receipt

*More still available in Badagry,Iseyin, Ogun and We can help you get more not quoted here in Iseyin,Ogun,Ogbomosho .we can get for you where ever you want based on your budgets.Factories also available*

For more information
Call/ whatsapp 07060458065
please go and open your thread, this is for my thread and not yours. this is for my thread that have been updated for 2 years now. thanks to the interested buyer that purchase their various acres of land. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2018
still selling fast. if you want up to more than 500 acres, it's readily available. call me or chat me up. am available. thanks. it's negotiable for bulk purchase. am available to answer your various questions, call me or text me on 08065640627. or send messages on my whatsapp platform.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
thanks to interested buyers that chat me up on the purchase of their various acres of land. I strongly believe, I have answered all your questions you ask for. thank you. for those that want to purchase their various acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k.it is negotiable for bulk purchase. call or text me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. I'm much available to answer your various questions that's bordering your mind. rain ☔ still falls heavily yesterday.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2018
acres of land still selling fast.call me or text me on 08065640627.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.