Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials (7082 Views)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo / Dangote Is Accepting Cv-bsc/hnd Closes Feb. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by arizona20: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
please is there any position for a Civil Engineer?
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Feli2015:
yes. Are u going there now
Hopefully, this week
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Feli2015: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nuges11:

I'm on my way there now, if I get interviewed I'd let you know and that would mean you have to go back there
Bros, didn't u go again ? What happened naah
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Nuges11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Feli2015:
Bros, didn't u go again ? What happened naah

Sorry for the delay, I've been offline. I went there and was told by the assistant to the Hr manager that there was no vacancy at the moment. She only allowed me drop my CV after much persuasion. Bekeey, you might want to explain how you went about yours, coz i just wasted time and tfare going there. Feli you can try again if you want to
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Feli2015: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nuges11:

Sorry for the delay, I've been offline. I went there and was told by the assistant to the Hr manager that there was no vacancy at the moment. She only allowed me drop my CV after much persuasion. Bekeey, you might want to explain how you went about yours, coz i just wasted time and tfare going there. Feli you can try again if you want to
There is no point going back as I dropped my CV on Saturday. Bekeey, how were u interviewed?
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Bekeey: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
muba2sure:
Are dey aceptin OND pls bcoz i av a frnd dat wanted to submit.
dont knw bt try ur luck
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Bekeey: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
arizona20:
please is there any position for a Civil Engineer?
DONT KNW....UMAY TRY LUCK
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Bekeey: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nuges11:

Wat did u said u r applying for? cos mine wz Electrical and i wz interviewed dsame day....bt yet to call
Re: Sunflag Accepting Cv And Credentials by Bekeey: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Feli2015:
There is no point going back as I dropped my CV on Saturday. Bekeey, how were u interviewed?
Pure industrial Electrical questions both practical nd theory nd dt wz last 2weeks plus nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

GE Nigeria Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? / Chymall Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.