Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? (7084 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. / DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal / Please Who Knows Anything About This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by TemmyDel: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
We received your online application For the advertised job of a "Graduate Trainee" You are hereby invited For a Re-Scheduled interview with the HR Team for the position of a “Graduate Trainee

Venue: Building 25, Ajayi Road, besides Olatunbosun street, Oke-ira Ogba. Lagos State.

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, Selected Candidates is to adhere to the following;
You will be working from home 50-60% of the time
You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
You must strictly follow the company’s guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.
Note:Applicants without nose masks won’t be allowed into the office premises.
Come along with an updated CV. A printed copy of this mail for easy access and also a means of Identification.
Kindly confirm your availability.

Best Regards,
DS/DDS/405
For MANAGEMENT

For more information or any inquiry call
+234 8059916496
Note: Call official time between 9 am-5: 30pm

2 Likes

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by TemmyDel: 1:03pm On May 02, 2022
Please, I need urgent response so I won't end up in GNLD seminar
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Chilledmama: 12:11pm On May 06, 2022
Hello. Please did you go for the interview. Is it legit? I have an interview as well.

1 Like

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by RHARPHELLE99(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2022
Hi did you go for the interview?
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Josephtokoni(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2022
Was it a real interview?
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Adeoye11(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2022
Got the interview message as well, my interview is scheduled for Monday.
Kindly help us verify, but I know I applied on indeed
Thanks
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by MhizBim(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
I got an interview message as well, please how did yours go? Though I applied through indeed I want to know if the address is a legit one. Thanks.
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by MhizBim(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
Adeoye11:
Got the interview message as well, my interview is scheduled for Monday.
Kindly help us verify, but I know I applied on indeed
Thanks

How did the interview go please?
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Miss3lla: 7:39am On May 10, 2022
Someone should please reply na. How did the interview go?
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Tarytaomon: 1:03pm On May 10, 2022
Why isn't anyone responding? This is strange. I got an interview invite too.
But the address you posted is different from the one sent to me.
I don't think they are legit.

4 Likes

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Demifadipe: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
We are Travertine Consulting Limited; a group of young and vibrant business consultants who are passionate about assisting businesses in overcoming and solving their challenges.

We come in to help businesses focus on what they were created to do, while we take care of other aspects of the business. Let’s focus on revenues, more profits, productive teams, improved cash flows and simply just more peace of mind.

While other consulting companies may offer some services we do, we believe that we’ve mastered the skills of understanding business requirements irrespective of the industry they serve.

Our clients vary from tiny start-ups to larger corporations who wish to take their business higher. So let us take you through our value add services:

Talent Management
HR Employee Services
HR Outsourcing
Learning And Development
Communication Services
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by tomiblessing: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
Chilledmama:
Hello. Please did you go for the interview. Is it legit? I have an interview as well.

Please how did it go? Are they legit? I have an interview as well on Monday, nobody is responding.

4 Likes

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by oluwaseunla(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
TemmyDel:
We received your online application For the advertised job of a "Graduate Trainee" You are hereby invited For a Re-Scheduled interview with the HR Team for the position of a “Graduate Trainee

Venue: Building 25, Ajayi Road, besides Olatunbosun street, Oke-ira Ogba. Lagos State.

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, Selected Candidates is to adhere to the following;
You will be working from home 50-60% of the time
You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
You must strictly follow the company’s guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.
Note:Applicants without nose masks won’t be allowed into the office premises.
Come along with an updated CV. A printed copy of this mail for easy access and also a means of Identification.

Best Regards,
DS/DDS/405
For MANAGEMENT

+234 8059916496
Note: Call official time between 9 am-5: 30pm

From someone that I know who attended, please steer clear of interviews at that address. They are the neo-life people.
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Ignaite(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
I received from them too and I think they have many locations in Ogba. Be pleased to know that this is one those network marketing schemes, most notably, Neolife.

Let me further expose in my own thoughts that when you hear company introductions like team lead or leadership, business development, positive attitude, no previous experience, meetings, workshops, new graduate, interpersonal skills and more, suspect Neolife or the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by MostResponsible: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
And they always advertise it as a graduate trainee role.
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by kasim155: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
TemmyDel:
Please, I need urgent response so I won't end up in GNLD seminar

Hahahahahahhaha, this is one thing that have been making me to be scared of going to some interviews mostly in Ogba and Ikeja. Lol GNLD and Co seminars are all over the places.

1 Like

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Double024: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Good morning people, I just got this interview invite with Travertine NG and applied through indeed.

Should I attend?

We received your online application For the advertised job of a “Customer service intern". We are very pleased to inform you that you have been selected and hereby invited For an interview with the HR Team for the position of a “Customer service intern”.
Date: Wednesday 27th of July, 2022

Venue: No 01, Olatunbosun str, close to Adidde, ajayi road, ogba. Lagos.

Time: 9:00am

Following the pandemic, Selected Candidates are to adhere to the following;

* You will be working from home 50-60% of the time

* You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.

* Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.

* You must strictly follow the company’s guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note:Applicants should come with their nose mask into the office premises.

Best Regards,

DS/DDS/002

For MANAGEMENT

+234 8122235828

Note: Call official time between 8:30am-5: 30pm

1 Like

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by genevieveben(f): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Double024:
Good morning people, I just got this interview invite with Travertine NG and applied through indeed.

Should I attend?

We received your online application For the advertised job of a “Customer service intern". We are very pleased to inform you that you have been selected and hereby invited For an interview with the HR Team for the position of a “Customer service intern”.

* You must strictly follow the company’s guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Best Regards,

DS/DDS/002

For MANAGEMENT

+234 8122235828

Double024:

Should I attend?

Best Regards,

DS/DDS/002

For MANAGEMENT

+234 8122235828

Did you attend please? How did it go? I have an interview on Friday
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Nugadammy: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
I also have an interview on Monday with this travertine consult, plz anyone know anything about them??
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Demifadipe: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
I attended the Interview at Travertine Nigeria and all was well.
I want to believe you can as well
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Karenza: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nugadammy:
I also have an interview on Monday with this travertine consult, plz anyone know anything about them??
my dear you should go o I just had my interview with them and it was lovely.. they have the best HR team, the atmosphere is just right I felt at rest even after thinking I wasn't going to get a good response back... The MD is just cool and relatable, they are free and very understanding you need. To have seen the way the front desk personal spoke to me.. I cannot lie I was comfortable there. Let me know how your interview went joor.

1 Like

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Grandview01: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
genevieveben:

Did you attend please? How did it go? I have an interview on Friday

Went well, I got an invite too… the offers are mouthwatering to be honest. I just hope I’m one of the lucky ones to be selected. What caught my attention again is the company’s values or believes, how they are interested in impacting others as a major priority.
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Pelupyro77: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Nugadammy:
I was there for an interview on Monday and it was great. The environment was so calm and the interview went well. I loved the way the MD spoke and the fact that she is so young and in charge really inspired me.
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Yemcybaby: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nugadammy:

I also went for interview with the organization,and every bite of the interview was awesome to me,what caught my attention more is thier vision ND mission statement �

So u can give it a trial as well
Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by Relixy2k: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
It is very obvious the same person posing under different identities claiming interview is sweet, interesting etc. All those sweet commentators have their nairaland.com account registered between late last year and this year. Which real interview is ever sweet? Anyone who wants to go should make serious research. This is a GLND kind of thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? by weidosu(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmm

May God help us all.

The rate at which you receive messages telling you about the interview ehn, we go know sey wahala dey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chymall Is A Scam / NPA Is Recruiting / At Age 31 Is It Still Possible To Get A Bank Job Without Any Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.