Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective (2334 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Marrying An Unbeliever. From A Christain And Muslim Perspective / Saudi Head Of Sharia Law Orders All Christian Churches Demolished! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 2:50am On Jul 06, 2009
Sharia Law – The evil tool

By Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury

June 26, 2009

In today´s world, when terrorist attacks and suicide bombing has already turned into potential threat to global peace, a valid question is circulating in the minds of the people on the influence of Sharia Law on Muslim mind, in giving them instigation towards Jihad and killing Jews and Christians for attaining heaven and 72 virgins.

Many a times I said, any religion promising 72 virgins in exchange of murder or genocide, is for sure, religion of bad taste. I always fail to understand, why a man should turn mad for getting 72 virgins? Is it not a kind of mental perversion? Moreover, when Qur´an promises virgins and all comforts for men in the heaven, it completely ignores the rewards for women. Why? Any special reason? Does Islam consider women as mere tools or something even worst?

Clergies in Muslim countries not only narrate the comfort in heaven with tunnels of wine and 72 virgins, who will get back their virginity after each of sexual intercourse, but also gives promise of Gilman [young boys] for those men, who loves homosexuality instead of regular physical relations. Isn´t it too much?

God is not that selfish or wrong-doer who will only give virgins, young boys and every other comfort for the men in the heaven while completely ignoring the mere existence of women.

In Muslim nations, especially during Friday prayers, clergies will describe thousands and millions of years in hell for those, who will oppose Sharia Law. They also narrate imaginary stories of repression on Prophet of Islam by Jews and Christians. I heard many a times during my childhood how graveyards of Muslims were destroyed by Israel and luxurious hotels were constructed on them. Each time, when I asked my father about this, he used to say, "Do not trust these words, look into world realities".

My father has great influence on my mind. Because of his personal interest in literature and global issues, I got the opportunity of reading the Holy Bible right during my childhood. But, I had to wait the touch the Holy Torah, almost 40 years, because in Bangladesh, Torah is a book of taboo. No one dares to utter the very word Torah, although according to Qur´an, if anyone will ignore Torah and Prophet Moses, he or she will no more be a Muslim.

Why Bangladeshi clergies made Torah and Jews a serious taboo to the innocent and mostly uneducated people? When I got the opportunity of reading Torah, I immediately got the answer. Anyone, who will have the opportunity of reading the Torah, he or she will immediately get the window of intellect opened to make judgments over various divine and worldly issues, including many criminal interpretations of Qur´an as well as false propaganda by the Muslim clergies.

In recent years, several Islamist and ultra Islamist groups are continuing their efforts and even notoriety demanding establishment of Sharia rule in Muslim nations. With 150 million populations, where more than 84 per cent Muslims, Bangladesh regularly witnesses such actions of various groups, mostly demanding Sharia law to replace the existing rule of law as well as democracy. There are many Islamist groups like for example, Hizb Ut Tahrir, who openly denounce democracy and electoral system, saying it is the "law of satan" [law or evil]. Some major political parties in Bangladesh too, such as Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami, Jatiyo Party etc are demanding Sharia law. Even just before the postponed general election in 2007, present ruling party in Dhaka signed a secret treaty with a notorious Islamist party named Khelafat Majlish, with the promise of establishing Sharia law in Bangladesh.

In recent time, political Islam is backed by the demand of establishment of Sharia law. Crook Islamist leaders believe that, it is the only easiest way for them in capturing power by giving the promise of 72 virgins to innocent and mostly ignorant people, in accepting this rule, although most of those people are not aware at all, how basic human rights are greatly violated in many of the nations practicing Sharia law.

If we look into, for example Iran, where Sharia law is in practice, social perversion is increasing even faster, but now under the veils and turbans. In Saudi Arabia, most of the homes of normal Arabs or even the palaces of Kings are nothing but worst center of various forms of sexual perversions. Arab Muslims mostly do not bear any respect for women in their mind. The only thing they pretend to respect females in public is because of stern punishment, and not for any other reason.

And, we all know the cases of sexual genital mutilation of women in several Muslim countries in Africa and elsewhere. Before any women reach her age of 10, clitoris are mutilated so that she loses the sense of any sexual comfort in entire life. By doing so, the men dominated society turn the women into mere sexual tool of comfort for them. Nothing more!

Genital mutilation of women is also conducted under the garb of Sharia law. In fact, Muslim men use this law, for total repression of women and seizing their basic fundamental rights as well treating them as almost sub-human beings.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107788
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by savanaha: 2:55am On Jul 06, 2009
Hahaha!! Perversion indeed. The hymen worshippers. Interesting that some people want to go to heaven for sex. If they are all thrashing in heaven why not just go to Vegas or the Re Light district. Does Allah create new women just so that there is 72 virgins/terrorist or are girls that died during childbirth because they were married before their hips developed rehymenated?
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2009
Hahaha, I wonder ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2009
Let's see if they'll deny this too grin grin
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by noetic2: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2009
I only pity the muslima's what would allah give them? 72 men to shag them throughout eternity? grin grin grin
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2009
Imagine that kind of "paradise" - a paradise of orgy. What else do you expect of a prophet that slept with so many women? He expected his perversion to continue even in paradise. Big time LOSER! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by Tudor6(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2009
What about the 72 Gilman [young boys] for the paedophile homosexuals, are they going to develop hymen in their arses each time the perverts of allah defile their tiny butts?
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2009
Let's see if some of our brainwashed Islamic "scholars" will be able to answer you wink cheesy cheesy
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola and co, don't you have an answer to this? tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by Tudor6(f): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2009
Ofcourse abuzola'll dodge but see him rearing for a challenge in the 50,000 errors in the bible thread.
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by JJYOU: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2009
gen2genius:

Abuzola and co, don't you have an answer to this? tongue tongue tongue
they are praying to come up with a law to prevent u from posting on NL.
Re: The Evils Of Sharia - From A Muslim Perspective by gen2genius(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2009
Let them go ahead. People may be banned, but the TRUTH will continue to prevail!!! wink

(1)

“see Shocking Photos As Victoria Falls Waters Reshapes Into A Man’s Face” / Catholic: Must We Confess Sin To Priest, Cant We Talk To God Directly??? / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.