Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date (45643 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Flaunts Pink Pussy On Dinner Date [PICS] / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by chigoizie7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
kolajoo:
My own Val kiss Black is beautiful so natural, no foundation, no Mary Kay, so real and not fake plus cute hairdo kiss. Face of Africa - Look how gorgeous she is, such a pity many won't recognize her beauty coz she's not yellow. I hope she knows she's beautiful and accepts no one else's definition of beauty. I've seen dark-skinned girls reject dark-skinned guys coz they want lighter-skinned children. I know, they told me.

My kinda girl any day, anytime, I so much love dark skin pretty ladies, they are the bomb
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Damfostopper(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Person dey marry this one?...... #Spits
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Naero(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Does anyone else notice the license plate? Those are not real. just some stenciled prints on plastic.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by NobleAngell(f): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
tottinova:

This is too black na

How will I know if she's beautiful
Don't u have a rechargeable lamp?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by AfroKnight: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Speechless3:
I dislike this woman. If everyone was like me, she will not smell F not to talk of AME.

But we live in crazy world were people like her are celebrities.... Crazy world.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by AfroKnight: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
ShakurM:
My Own Val sad

My friend, you are a man of exquisite taste.

Respect! cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by kolajoo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

My kinda girl any day, anytime, I so much love dark skin pretty ladies, they are the bomb
Chop knuckle grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Whatever!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by RaeMystix: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2016
cuntento:
Love Nwantiti

I pray i get a marriage like their's.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by sweetgala(m): 1:05am On Feb 12, 2016
A late model first gen boxter , I'm sure she can do better.

You can get one of those for peanut money these day with at least 2 models and 4 facelifts since this model here have gone to market
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by preselect(m): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2016
kolajoo:
My own Val kiss Black is beautiful so natural, no foundation, no Mary Kay, so real and not fake plus cute hairdo kiss. Face of Africa - Look how gorgeous she is, such a pity many won't recognize her beauty coz she's not yellow. I hope she knows she's beautiful and accepts no one else's definition of beauty. I've seen dark-skinned girls reject dark-skinned guys coz they want lighter-skinned children. I know, they told me.

the most beautiful thing about her. . . . . . that smile. . . so real. . . and so priceless. . .

this is beauty. . .

#LetMeHaveOneGentlePost

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by justmenoni: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Them don panel beat the porsche tire...Maybe she's the tenth user sef..poor car
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by onilanre(m): 5:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Fake number plate, Aba made porsche. See d painting sef. Rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by chrispratt: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2016
kolajoo:

Is that a school uniform? She looks like a child that's not even old enough to wear make up. How old are you (and her) if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by fuke(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Fake plate number.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
kolajoo:

Excuse Me....how old is this girl and how old are you? Cos this girl looks like someone between 15 or 16 (Pedophilia comes to mind) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by gemale(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016
kolajoo:
I concur... Black & cute bt she seems too young o!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by fxstory(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2016
mmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by chigoizie7(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Speechless3:
I dislike this woman. If everyone was like me, she will not smell F not to talk of AME.
someone is just living her life. Why not start living yours
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Ewatomi26(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Eyepencil:

Kiwi polish, abeg no dey deceive that girl. She needs some skin toning.

Mr eyepencil, not every gal can be as dark as that and still remain beautiful. I give it to her, She is BEAUTIFUL. And I envy that
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Pink Porsche, Says It's Her Val Date by Jerryike12(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
best date in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Goes Gangsta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.