Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) (45626 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by CertifiedNaija(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Who would believe that she's of Nigerian descent...

Traffic Bae’s real name is Demetria Obilor and she is the TRAFFIC Anchor for 8 News Now Vegas. She’s been on the air for a couple of years now, and as you can imagine – she has a very strong local following.

A popular website recently called her the most beautiful Traffic Reporter in the world with the hashtag #TrafficBae, as her photos are currently trending online.

She has a younger brother in the States, Uzoma Obilor, who is a bodybuilder...

See her viral photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/meet-obilor-nigerian-american-traffic.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by CertifiedNaija(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by CertifiedNaija(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
fine Igbo babe

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Igbo girls are beautiful. Quote me anywhere cheesy.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by hordhunharyor(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
She's beatiful,to say the least...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by LifeofAirforce1: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Beautiful Igbo girl

31 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
my kinda woman...

5 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jesus is a Muslim.... So, this kain girl dey dis world....

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
wow...she is pweety...Igbo kwenu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Sammypope4all(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Funny thing is, just say an hello to this one and you'll be shocked how awesomely she'll reply you while the ones with just #20 airtime will be forming "k".

Oluwa, I cast and bind any spirit that will jam me with k girls this year, die by fire.....

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by kollintin(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
odi kwe gu ooo.she is beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by durubrian(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
See my igbo sister o

13 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Damn, where is my Vaseline.

18 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by AmuEwu: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
LastMumu:
Damn, where is my Vaseline.
Take it

Do quick make I follow do

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Funny thing is, just say an hello to this one and you'll be shocked how awesomely she'll reply you while the ones with just #20 airtime will be forming "k".

Oluwa, I cast and bind any spirit that will jam me with k girls this year, die by fire.....

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2017
she set die

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:
my kinda woman...

Bet why don't you yorubas like your women sef?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Should have said. Hardly seen such pretty damsels on the hot Nigerian weather that has baked the senses out of the masses. Regular Nigerian girls look hardened and toughened by suffering and bad weather. I really pity them, they dont know the way out.

8 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Chai! See the White Kuruki Dude on the rite side..even if e deny say e no be igbo that stature go expose am! grin cheesy Fresh Mulatto though kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
She's pretty basic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by muller102(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Bigots will soon arrive. East refer to them as afonjas. West refer to them as Igbos. Unfortunately if both get married. They still refer to them as FLATONJAS. Na wa o. The innocent children from the union are FLATONJALETS. Finally we should all abolish this FLANTONJAISM trend. Pls.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Igbos have millions of her type scattered all over the world‎, if u want to see them enough, make out time and visit Igbo land from December 24th - January 6th and u will thank me later wink

14 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Pretty as f**ck

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
KellyKertz:
cheesy
your pic got cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2017
She looks delicious...

9 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:
my kinda woman...

Me too
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Jalal(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
is that an ankle monitor?

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bet why don't you yorubas like your women sef?

Mechi onu, is she not a Nigerian? Biko she's my kind of woman too grin

3 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Ebayray:
Igbo girls are beautiful.
Quote me anywhere cheesy.

You're damn right, Biko find one for me grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures / Munachi Abii Shows Off Perfect Butt / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.