Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,633 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? (6244 Views)

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ( PHOTO) Going To Hell And Proud.. Really? Can You Imagine These People? by Princewell2012(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2016
emrain:

Hahahaha how convenient.... Pls read the verse below and let it sink in.

Those words are mere revelation, it is not what you think, a revelation needed to be interpreted by another person who is gifted in that area. When pharaoh dreamed, the dream was very dreadful until Joseph came to interprete it and gave it a meaning.

Imagine hell been thrown into the fire, how does that sounds to you Do you know Jesus also go hell once in his life?

You people thought you will win more souls by scaring them about hellfire, and how many souls have you been able to win with such methord? And you also makes unbelievers to speak ill about God.

You guys are not representing the almighty in the right way.

Now can you tell me the difference between the boko haram terorist and that God

Boko haram will cut of your neck if you did not believe on their massage and yours will burn people in hell fire forever if you did not believe on him. So can you now spot the different? So what Kind of love is that

Hmmmm I bet you, you guys are serving another gods if you still holds on to that your claim,

And not the one that died for me on the cross of calvary. Enough said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World / What Is The Future Of The African Traditional Religion (ATR)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.