Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet (585 Views)

Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) / “the Next Person I Date Has To Be My Biggest Fan” –dj Cuppy Reveals / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by Mykel4God(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
With his back to backs hit with songs like Orente, Pick up, and Sade, YBNL act, Adekunle Gold, is indeed a favorite among Nigerians and not just the young and young at hearts, but even the elderly seem to love his music.

The talented singer, was recently interviewed by Femi of Hip Tv while on the street and was surprised at the unexpected fan he met.

According to the singer who later shared the news on social media, an elderly woman, upon sighting him crossed over to the other side of the road where he was being interviewed, hugged and prayed fir him, a gesture Adekunle Gold was so grateful for.

He wrote:

Mama Crossed from the other side of the road to greet and pray for me during the interview with Femi on the street! Too much love.

How sweet. Keep on with the good works Bro!

http://tooxclusive.com/news/see-adekunle-golds-biggest-fan-yet/

Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by Mykel4God(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
#MadeInYbnl

Celeb with class!

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Mykel4God post=42842928]With his back to backs hit with songs like Orente, Pick up, and Sade, YBNL act, Adekunle Gold, is indeed a favorite among Nigerians and not just the young and young at hearts, but even the elderly seem to love his music.

Ok
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by Kjking(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
eya
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by humeehjay(f): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
me sef love am
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cool
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by iykekelvins(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Awww
Re: Meet Adekunle Gold’s Biggest Fan Yet by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2016
touchin ......mama orente of life

(1) (Reply)

#olajumoke's Inspiring Story: Lessons To Learn. / Tonto Dike Delivers Baby Boy In The US. / Psquare’s Next Album And Possible Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.