Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (38771 Views)

Billionaires Daughter, Temi Otedola Rocks N120k PIN Earrings In New Photos / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by VastFinder: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017

Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has revealed that the next person she’ll be willing to get into a romantic relationship with has to be her biggest fan. Otedola’s daughter disclosed this on Insta-stories….and this is coming weeks after her breakup with footballer, Victor Anichebe. See her post below.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/ill-date-biggest-fan-billionaires-daughter-dj-cuppy/

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Obinoscopy
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Oya.. boys get to work

Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest as in all social corner... Repost all her posts... Create social polls, Twitter fights and gbogbotigbo all for her

Let's all wait for lalasticlala to queue before we join... Out of respect.

But where is obinoscopy sef?

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Ayokunlemi96(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Mtcheeeew. Tomorrow she go come out say her mama or papa cups na her biggest fan. This one na inconclusive statement make she go siddown one side. Plus we wey dey hustle to be like her papa naim go think to be biggest fan? Shey im papa na biggest fan to Sade Adu or Salawa Abeni?
Too much money problems sha.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Benjom(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Well, as for me I'm not interested at all cos I'm happily married cool

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by scholarsarena: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dangote Group Recruits Finance/Admin Officer - The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Finance & Admin Officer

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit

Job Description

Processing of vouchers payment.
Preparation of Quarterly invoices to all SBU’S.
Posting of all vouchers payment on SAP.
Creating asset number for documents.
Preparation of monthly withholding tax/VAT
Filling of all vouchers payment.
Handling of Dancom petty cash.
Booking of vendor invoices on SAP.
Raising of Cheque Requisition.
Signing of Cheque Requisition Audit approval
Approval’s from authorized signatories.
Bank instruction letter.
Excel format.
Sending of invoices to all BU’S through email.
Printing of invoices.
Filing of invoices.
Numbering of payment vouchers.
Coding of Voucher payments.
Document number on every voucher payment.
Stamping of every document payment.
Filing of documents.
Excel schedule.
Raising of cheque requisition.
Photocopy of vendors receipts/invoices.
Filing of VAT at IFRS office.
Deadline lastest 21st of every month
Raising of petty cash vouchers.
Approvals from authorized signatories. Audit approval.
Excel schedule.
Stamping of all vouchers.

Requirements

B.Sc in Accounting/Economics/Finance/Statistics.
1 - 3 Years Experience in Accounting, Book Keeping & Finance.
ICAN is an added advantage.

Method of Application

https://www.scholarsarena.net/dangote-group-recruits-finance/

1 Like

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by purem(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
this statement sounds like someone that is doing expiry date relationship

After dating her biggest fans the next person might be a NAIRALANDER undecided

Incase if am right someone should help me tell her dat am available o wink

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Obinoscopy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I dey here o. I don join the biggest fan line sef. Who no like better thing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by scholarsarena: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Lol, you are welcome to the queue boss. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Obinoscopy:
I see you... I see you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Dats a dumb thing to say
Everyone is a fan of your Dads money.

And after some ⌚ime, ur fan gets to get his share of the money he has been dying for, and then after getting a good sum. The obsession dies out, and soon. Wahala starts.

Beta find some1 who will be more serious than an obsessed fan.

11 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by stevesleeky: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Seun cheiii u Don hear.....
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2017
How is that our business ..
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by jerflakes(m): 4:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Well well well... I'm now your biggest fan... Bigger than a windmill

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by SirMichael1: 4:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Of course she'd date her biggest fan. It's nothing bad, it's just random sampling. When celebrity co_ck no sweet again nko?? grin

BTW, all those guys above typing things like it's time to work hard, follow her on twitter, Facebook, insta and what not. Hope you know biggest could be in terms of money?? Una think say she go send broke boys?

Anyways, you guys can follow her everywhere but I'm definitely sure non of you would get to her pant. It's also a scheme to become more popular.

That biggest fan should sit that bitch and her career down. Put your seed in her and prevent that whorish mundane desire. How would the child of a billionaire turn whorish under his nose?? angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by ORACLE1975(m): 4:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Good one
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by SIaye: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2017
And that is how you will be hooping from one dick to another, Confused girl with a tiny fish brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by mediocre(m): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2017
What kind of cheap advertisement is this

She wants a guy she can trample on and control, reeks of low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by cococandy(f): 4:42am On Dec 17, 2017
So she’s looking for people to worship her so that she will pick one and date? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by driveiwe(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Lolz .... Joke joor
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by cococandy(f): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Oya.. boys get to work

Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest as in all social corner... Repost all her posts... Create social polls, Twitter fights and gbogbotigbo all for her

Let's all wait for lalasticlala to queue before we join... Out of respect.

She’s just looking for more publicity and them foolish boys are of course ready to give it
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by deebrain(m): 4:44am On Dec 17, 2017
This just had to make front page.

This was created on december 11 and because "something just had to be on front page" on 17th, wolla...

Jesus wept.

3 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Bede2u(m): 4:46am On Dec 17, 2017
U mean nxt person u fvck?
Olosho

3 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Can u imagine wat ds one above is saying...

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Rekyz(m): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Sorry gurl... I won't date you. I mean 'i'm out'!

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by purem(m): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by snowland(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2017
What if all she meant by dating her biggest fan is that she will date someone that believes in her and in what she does. As a DJ she's got to meet and keep lots of friends if she's to remain competitive and for her as a lady to remain competitive in an industry dominated by men, she'll need the support of her biggest and best fan, her boyfriend.
Please how many of you guys criticizing her would allow your girlfriend jump from one party to another as a DJ if you are not her biggest fan and do not believe in what she does?
Abeg make una cut the girl some slack jare...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by 9jaDoc(f): 4:57am On Dec 17, 2017
I believe it's just her way of telling her biggest fans they r appreciated.

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by tiwiex(m): 5:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Her biggest fan as a DJ or billionaire daughter....? I didn't know DJs have a fan base like that.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by emmabest2000(m): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2017
snowland:
What if all she meant by dating her biggest fan is that she will date someone that believes in her and in what she does. As a DJ she's got to meet and keep lots of friends if she's to remain competitive and for her as a lady to remain competitive in an industry dominated by men, she'll need the support of her biggest and best fan, her boyfriend.
Please how many of you guys criticizing her would allow your girlfriend jump from one party to another as a DJ if you are not her biggest fan and do not believe in what she does?
Abeg make una cut the girl some slack jare...

SirMichael1:
Of course she'd date her biggest fan. It's nothing bad, it's just random sampling. When celebrity co_ck no sweet again nko?? grin

BTW, all those guys above typing things like it's time to work hard, follow her on twitter, Facebook, insta and what not. Hope you know biggest could be in terms of money?? Una think say she go send broke boys?

Anyways, you guys can follow her everywhere but I'm definitely sure non of you would get to her pant. It's also a scheme to become more popular.

That biggest fan should sit that bitch and her career down. Put your seed in her and prevent that whorish mundane desire. How would the child of a billionaire turn whorish under his nose?? angry

Una write this long episodes for who ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by Ojemedad: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2017
More like you want to f**k ur biggest fan..

Anyway I can be your biggest fan for the while
Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by bokunrawo(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Lol, You want people to be fighting to be your biggest fan, that's a nice trick, by the way if a woman is now your biggest fan will you still date her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy by AlvanT(m): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Miss Rich Kid no offence, is it you've found the fan or your agenda is to date your fan not minding if you like the homie or not or if it even mutual

Like hell I don't know if them bitches date for love no more, damn!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie / Racist Fan Taunts Korra Obidi And Her Babies In Disturbing Message / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.