Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Joke Of The Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Week (1635 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Week by odogwutochukwu: 3:47am On Feb 12, 2016
JOKE OF THE WEEK!!! A man and his wife were traveling to Italy by air, as they were at the peak of the journey, the pilot announced that: “Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry to announce that one of the engines has stopped working while the remaining one is not functioning as required therefore, we may crash in a few minutes from now. We advise that everyone should reconcile with God and settle every issues that need to be settled.” At that point, Mr. Manji touched his wife Ellista and said “Honey, please forgive me ooooo, your sister Simi that stays with us is my sex machine, we had several abortions she has even planned to poison you on our returned from Italy so that the both of us will elope for the U.S.A please find a place in heart to forgive me. She responded “No problem dear” She continue, “since it’s a confession moment, let me also confess. Please you must also forgive me oooo, John and Esther among our three children are not your biological children. Your biological child is Victoria the rest belong to Eti Your best friend. You also remember you were rubbed by arm rubbers last year?” He answered “Yes I remember” she continues “I actually set you up by some gangs who rubbed you because I needed to pay for my boy-friend Albrass’ tuition fee. He got admission in Oxford University in England. Even now as we are talking, I have arranged for your death through hired assassins on our return.” Mr. manji responded “no problem I have forgiven you.” Meanwhile as the confessions were going on, the pilot announced again. “Ladies and gentlemen, is like you people are powerful men/women of faith because, God has answered your prayers, thetwo engines are perfectly ok and we are sure of safe landing” At that point, the whole passengers became mute instead of celebrating the good news. One of the passengers shouted “Pilot, Pilot, this plane must crash ooooooo or we will crash the plane” everybody shouted “YES oooooooo” Dont laugh alone. Kindly share and put a smile on someones face

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Week by Emac34: 4:27am On Feb 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Joke Of The Week by petkoffDrake(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaa grin
Re: Joke Of The Week by Matthewise: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
lolz
Re: Joke Of The Week by SELFCONTROL(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lollz
Re: Joke Of The Week by confi4all(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Me that plane must crash o
Re: Joke Of The Week by eminent007(m): 12:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Either the plane crash or I crash it.

Either way, it must crash sha.
Re: Joke Of The Week by odogwutochukwu: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
As in......... na must.......... the plane must crash

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Vs Akpororo 2016,VIEWS / Funny Things Men Do Inside The Kitchen / Let's Know The PUNSTARS In NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.