Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry (1263 Views)

Can I Look For Another Job Cos Am Tired Of Waiting For Npower / Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / God Please Hear My Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2016
I walked the street of v.I with my c.v looking for where to submit....it was such a discouraging adventure I must tell you.....sure gatemen re d best friends of job seekers....
I met two gatemen in two different coy...the first told me of how his coy laid off 200workers last week cos of oil downsize issues..
D second gateman showed me other persons DAT dropped their CV, and he categorically told me the only way I can breakthrough is if I ve a top personnel working in the coy....
I ve been awake thinking of my experience and all that I went Tru....am really getting frustrated sobs!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by wordbank(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2016
My advice for fresh out
Don't stick only to your field of study
Start little dream big
Prepare for the worse and hope for the better
Know you're on your own
Ask and thank God

2 Likes

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by MilesLamar(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Lebranchi comes to mind.
Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by 247Dior(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
God will help us
Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by delightz(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello...!!
You're not restless because you are jobless...
You are jobless because you are restless.
Please calm your nerves... put your self together and think within. what you are afraid of won't come to pass. It's a passing stage in life.... your job will come at the appropriate time. Believe in yourself and trust God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by Godfullsam(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Dont come and go and kill yourself oh cheesy

Just have faith and wait for your time..... No condition is permanent.

You are not the only in the labour market.

1 Like

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by 0955eb027(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
U re nt in it alone bro.. May GOD help us all

1 Like

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by jonathanOz: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't lose hope bro. Just look around and start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
I feel your pain @OP. I prophesy that God will make you laugh this month. Out of nothing in this country, God will create something for you. So shall it be ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
adenuga360:
I feel your pain @OP. I prophesy that God will make you laugh this month. Out of nothing in this country, God will create something for you. So shall it be ijn.
Amen Sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At St. Nicholas Hospital Lagos!!!!!!!!!! / To Whom It Concerns / Need Job In Ojo, Lagos And Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.