Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

God Please Hear My Prayer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Please Hear My Prayer (1164 Views)

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Hear My Prayer by agwunchauc(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Father in heaven I come to you this day with an open heart. I have reached a point in my life right now where I need you most. I need you to intervene on my behalf and help me find a job. For so many months now, I have been jobless. My hopes and dreams of ever finding anything to do seem to be dashing away each passing day, and I can’t understand it father. I have come to you this day; with my hopes renewed and my faith built in you ever so strong lord.
Help me to get a job father. Take me out of my misery and let your river of blessings and favor flow in my situation. When others are being selected and taken for jobs, May I be part of them. Connect me in high places, and let my situation never remain the same father. I thank you for listening to my prayer. I have hope and faith that you shall turn my situation around for the better. Thank you lord God. In Jesus name have I prayed, Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by correctyourself(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Seconded!
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by marvin009: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
My brother I join my faith with u dat God shld hear our prayer and come 2 our rescue and I believe dat d good Lord will bless us all. In Jesus Name We Pray. (Amen)
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by Slimfeez(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
so shall it be... Amen
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by adeborode: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Bro,am also in with faith, I need God intervention in dis job hunt
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by juwwylove(f): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2016
I also join my faith with your faiths, God will answer us all in Jesus and we will have the full cause to say thanks to the Lord. He will surely answer our prayers by providing us good jobs
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by agwunchauc(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
juwwylove:
I also join my faith with your faiths, God will answer us all in Jesus and we will have the full cause to say thanks to the Lord. He will surely answer our prayers by providing us good jobs
Amen
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by Chivic6452(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2016
i believe in ur prayer and i key into it may God grant our prayers this year in jesus name amen
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by TheLaughter: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2016
I key into your prayers and say a very big AMEN in JESUS NAME! AMEN!
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by bxcode(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
May your prayers be answered, but if your relationship with God is in spirit and in truth, then you ought not to worry because his assurances are ever there for you.
Stay strong and go into his words because faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God. Behind a frowning providence God hides a smiling face.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by dotun365: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
AMEN.!!!!
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by cmoney22222: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
It's Cmoney again? Am just here to have fun.
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by Missonas(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Amen!
Re: God Please Hear My Prayer by agwunchauc(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
bxcode:
May your prayers be answered, but if your relationship with God is in spirit and in truth, then you ought not to worry because his assurances are ever there for you.
Stay strong and go into his words because faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God. Behind a frowning providence God hides a smiling face.
Tanx alot

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Interview Alert!!! / Maersk Liner Assessment For Job Recriutment(port Captain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.