Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By (1912 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by kudsweet(f): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Name a movie you have watched over 5 times that you are still entertained by and if watched again you still feel as if you have never watched it before.

wow...i will say Agbada Esan, a yoruba movie
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by kilode100(f): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Bugzy. I Loved Virginia Hills!
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Elosky20: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
3 idiots
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by niggi4life(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
3 idiots
My name is khan
Frozen
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Ginaz(f): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Fifty shades of grey tongue
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by PEPPERified: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Movie: Coming to America TV Series: Big Bang Theory
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by opeaceo: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
The series - Veronica Mars
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by wordbank(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Fifty shades of grey tongue
Pitakwa gehs
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Jadekitana(f): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Game of thrones
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Aremu01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Big Bang Theory
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by ugo05(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Like stars on earth
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lord Of The Rings

Apocalypto

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Troy

The Defender

The Jungle Book

Wrong Turn

The Grudge

Saw

The Last Legion

Gladiator

Speed

The Matrix

Mortal Kombat

3 Idiots

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Baadshah

Universal Soldier

The Shepherd Border Patrol

Titanic and others.....
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:
Lord Of The Rings

Apocalypto

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Troy

The Defender

The Jungle Book

Wrong Turn

The Grudge

Saw

The Last Legion

Gladiator

Speed

The Matrix

Mortal Kombat

3 Idiots

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Baadshah

Universal Soldier

The Shepherd Border Patrol

Titanic and others.....
It seems the OP said 1 movie. I'm not entirely sure but isn't that what 'a movie' usually means?

Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by eluquenson(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
I still can't fathom anyone as i don't love watching movies smiley
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

It seems the OP said 1 movie. I'm not entirely sure but isn't that what 'a movie' usually means?
Naming only a movie is just like touching nothing at all. I didn't even complete my list - which is running to infinity.
What about you, don't you watch movies?
Or your mission on here is to pick loopholes?
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

Naming only a movie is just like touching nothing at all. I didn't even complete my list - which is running to infinity.
What about you, don't you watch movies?
Or your mission on here is to pick loopholes?
John Wick.
I watch movies and I follow instructions.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

John Wick.
I watch movies and I follow instructions.
No you don't adhere to instructions, otherwise you would have done as OP opined - "Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By" - but you had to stop on the way to feed your vanity.
Doesn't speak well of people who castigate others for doing what they themselves do.
Nothing marks a man's character more by living by their set laws.

Good evening.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

No you don't adhere to instructions, otherwise you would have done as OP opined - "Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By" - but you had to stop on the way to feed your vanity.
Doesn't speak well of people who castigate others for doing what they themselves do.
Nothing marks a man's character by living by their set laws.

Good evening.
Your point is?
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Zico0(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

Your point is?
By trying to correct him, 'you sef faltered'
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Zico0:
By trying to correct him, 'you sef faltered'
what?
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Zico0(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

what?
'water color, color ya head'
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
Your point is?
You are too daft to see the brutal truth beyond your flat nose.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

You are too daft to see the brutal truth beyond your flat nose.
See this dumbass ignoramus with an outdated taste in movies. Olodo, thread reads name a movie and in your local village head wanting to show off your mgbeke collection of movies, you begin reeling of names of nonsense.
Yes, I did not comment the name of my favourite movie initially because the thread had already been bastardized by your ilk who went ahead to name series as movies and in your case, list all the movies you were fortunately opportuned to watch on a black and white tv.

I chose to ignore your quack logic at first hoping you'd realize your foolhardiness but your animalistic desire to sound learned pushed you to type gibberish.

F^ck off my mentions with your backward reasoning. Broke bitc$h as$ nigga.

Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
American Sniper.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
See this dumbass ignoramus with an outdated taste in movies.
I can see that I really struck a nerve hence the vigorous flow of emotions.
You double-digit-IQ rëtard.
Olodo, thread reads name a movie and in your local village head wanting to show off your mgbeke collection of movies, you begin reeling of names of nonsense.
I don't see why how and what I chose to comment should be any business of yours. If it so bothers you, by all means, look for a very hard rock and hit your dense, goatish skull against it till it breaks into nothingness.
Yes, I did not comment the name of my favourite movie initially because the thread had already been bastardized by your ilk who went ahead to name series as movies and in your case, list all the movies they were fortunately opportuned to watch on a black and white tv.
You Classless, featherbrained porcupine.
Atleast I was opportuned to possess a black and white tv., but your family, as far as back to your worthless grand dad never saw one.
May the devil make a ladder of your back bone while picking the apples in the garden of hell.
May your friends have a jolly day while burying your stinking corpse.
I chose to ignore your quack logic at first but your animalistic desire to noticed pushed you to type gibberish.

F^ck off my mentions with your backward reasoning. Broke bitc$h as$ nigga.
LOL. I understand your pains. It's very hard for you to endure the pains of eating crumbs from benevolent hands, solely because papa is a pauper who fails to provide simple luxuries such as making money available for food, no matter the quality, and mama's whoring_ business isn't helping either. Stüpid cünt.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:
I can see that I really struck a nerve hence the vigorous flow of emotions.
You double-digit-IQ rëtard.

I don't see why how and what I chose to comment should be any business of yours. If it so bothers you, by all means, look for a very hard rock and hit your dense, goatish skull against it till it breaks into nothingness.

You Classless, featherbrained porcupine.
Atleast I was opportuned to possess a black and white tv., but your family, as far as back to your worthless grand dad never saw one.
May the devil make a ladder of your back bone while picking the apples in the garden of hell.
May your friends have a jolly day while burying your stinking corpse.

LOL. I understand your pains. It's very hard for you to endure the pains of eating crumbs from benevolent hands, solely because papa is a pauper who fails to provide simple luxuries such as making money available for food, no matter the quality, and mama's whoring_ business isn't helping either. Stüpid cünt.[/s]
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
*wipes tears*
You know you've killed a bit§h as§ nigga when he starts insulting your family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Goodness me! grin grin I won. grin I'll see myself out now.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
*wipes tears*
You know you've killed a bit§h as§ nigga when he starts insulting your family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Goodness me! grin grin I won. grin I'll see myself out now.
Shut the fück up you repulsive bitch_.
Beneath those smileys, I see a hurt soul, weeping out her red eyes. Sorry oh. If you had any dignity left you'd picked up whatever is left of your battered self-esteem and quietly retreated to a corner and mourn your useless life.
Idiot of a thousand leprous fathers.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

Beneath those smileys, I see a hurt soul, weeping out her red eyes. Sorry oh. If you had any dignity left you'd picked up whatever is left of your battered self-esteem and quietly retreated to a corner and mourn your useless life.
Lol. Oya na lets start.
Your mother is a uneducated money borrower!
Good enough?
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drefan:

Awwww.
It can pain aswear.
Go back to watching apocalypto. That's the only thing you're familiar with. Current movies require you to go to the cinema so I guess you have to wait a bit to download the HD quality.
And dude, why are you begging me to insult your parents? The fact your inbred parents are actually an embarrassment to you don't mean you should let someone insult them on NL because of a movie thread. Abi your mama never try for you? Not every village witch manage to tie their child's destiny by f^cking her step brother who happens to be your dad. Your parents have given you every reason to be ashamed of them but please do not let ne insult their broken souls. I pity them already too. Lets not add to their misfortune of having you..
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Vivly(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh and by the way, you can spend the rest of the night carving up a comeback which I know will be lame but trust me, I won't reply. Got to sleep. Have a flight to catch first thing tomorrow.

Dumb post below.
V V V
V V V
V V V
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
[s]Awwww.
It can pain aswear.
Go back to watching apocalypto. That's the only thing you're familiar with. Current movies require you to go to the cinema so I guess you have to wait a bit to download the HD quality.
And dude, why are you begging me to insult your parents? The fact your inbred parents are actually an embarrassment to you don't mean you should let someone insult them on NL because of a movie thread. Abi your mama never try for you? Not every village witch manage to tie their child's destiny by f^cking her step brother who happens to be your dad. Your parents have given you every reason to be ashamed of them but please do not let ne insult their broken souls. I pity them already too. Lets not add to their misfortune of having you..[/s]
So, ugly, fat witches still blush? LMFAO.

If you weren't so worthless, maybe your haggard and tattered father would have sold you into slavery in exchange for a yam tuber.
I'm done with you. FYI, I'm allergic to dumbtards. Engaging you further would reduce my brain cells to equal that of your miserable uncle, whose only heritage since birth is a rusty bicycle with broken spokes and mud-covered mudguard.
You are the giant sperm head your father should have wanked off, but your díck juggling community host of a whøre of a mother had to protest. Cursed family!
Abeg fück off jare. Auofia.
Re: Name A Movie You Have Watched Over 5 Times That You Are Still Entertained By by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
Oh and by the way, you can spend the rest of the night carving up a comeback which I know will be lame but trust me, I won't reply. Got to sleep. Have a flight to catch first thing tomorrow.

Dumb post below.
V V V
V V V
V V V
You have a flight to catch tomorrow? You mean the one where you & your fellow cohorts squeeze yourselves into a coconut shell and fly to your destination (coven)?
Have an ill night.

How Nigeria Crashed Ghana's Movie Industry. / The 13 Most Badass Heroines Ever / Deus Lo Vult! Youjo Senki (saga Of Tanya The Evil) [anime Lovers]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58