Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star (1261 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by Osu175(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
I Thought I’d Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star Adewale Ayuba Reveals
February 11, 2016 • By Haliwud

Famous Nigerian Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba, 49, has opened up on his fear of being killed after he converted to Christianity six years ago.
During a Sunday Thanksgiving service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Adewale Ayuba gave his testimony of how he became a Christian.

According to him he became a born-again Christian in 2010.

Before then Adewale Ayuba revealed that Imams would pray for him but he will still go upstairs to pray with a Bible.

Ayuba also stated that he was scared he would get killed if he converted to Christianity because he sang about the Hajj, and his Islamic faith on his songs.

Also the Fuji genre was embedded deeply in the religion.

One day in 2010 he told his Imams that he had changed to Christianity, and revealed that his kids were already Christians.

According to the musician who is popularly known as Mr. Johnson, God has opened doors of blessing for him since he became a Christian.

“I thank God for choosing me, I thank God for calling me. I thank God for giving me the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour. And I am proud to be a Christian” Adewale Ayuba said during his testimony.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/02/i-thought-id-be-killed-when-i-converted-to-christianity-fuji-star-adewale-ayuba-reveals.html

1 Like

Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by Niyeal(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2016
God blex ur faith
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by annunaki2(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
If it was islam that he converted to, it will be on the front page. undecided nl and double standards angry
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by tartar9(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:
If it was islam that he converted to, it will be on the front page. undecided nl and double standards angry
was his story not on frontpage
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by tartar9(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2016
which yoruba wan kill u because you convert
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by reallest(f): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Must everything be on front page?if any yeye moderator push dis trash to front page.
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by annunaki2(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2016
tartar9:
which yoruba wan kill u because you convert

Thank God yoruba muslims are not true muslims, else they would have killed him.
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by annunaki2(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

Must everything be on front page?if any yeye moderator push dis trash to front page.

When ACADIP lied that 136 'christians' converted to islam and it got pushed to front page, you rodents were busy dancing azonto all over the place. tongue
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by tartar9(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Thank God yoruba muslims are not true muslims, else they would have killed him.
Thank God you know he was never a true Muslim.
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by annunaki2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
tartar9:

Thank God you know he was never a true Muslim.

85% of muslims are not true muslims any way. tongue
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by Lordgel: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Accept Jesus now before it is too late. Repent and excape hell fire. Rapture is imminent! www.divinerevelations.info
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by reallest(f): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:

When ACADIP lied that 136 'christians' converted to islam and it got pushed to front page, you rodents were busy dancing azonto all over the place. tongue

Keep crying den cos none of d mod is silly like u to push dis trash to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by annunaki2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

Keep crying den cos none of d mod is silly like u to push dis trash to front page

Olodo a similar thread like this is already on the front page as we speak. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2928691/video-adewale-ayuba-coverts-christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by reallest(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Olodo a similar thread on like this is already on the front page as we speak. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2928691/video-adewale-ayuba-coverts-christianity
Professor,oya take it to bank
Re: I Thought I'd Be Killed When I Converted To Christianity, Fuji Star by God2man(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Prayer In Jesus' Native Tongue / Pastor Makes Females Give Oral In Church, Says To Get Holy Milk / Graphic Photos: Muslim Students Butchered A Christian Student Over Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.