Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Good Will Of God I Bring To You All. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Good Will Of God I Bring To You All. (951 Views)

Oh My God! I Almost Forgot To Tell Nairalanders This!! / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles / I Bring Glad Tidings. I Am Happy To Be Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Will Of God I Bring To You All. by martinsjay: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2009
Good sir/madam,

Am martins kingsley from Grace Assembly in ikeja lagos state,i greet you all in the

name of God the father,the Son and the holy ghost Amen.i bring to you all good new

from the Lord.i came across this and for real is good and helps us to get what we need to

get in life,well the information is free to those that are intreasted.Email me

at martinsjay.jay38@gmail.com

thanks and may GOD bless you as you come for your open door.

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers Wanted(earn Btw #3000 And #10,000 Per Job) / Www.3dollarwealthclub.com / 7 Inch Android Tablet Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.