Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold (938 Views)

Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by baski92(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Mega Star

Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by kilokeys(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Mama no sabi say u thief "story of my life" to do "sade"
Anyway.. Banky did the same with "ebutemetta"..

Which one I go thief now o..
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by amiskurie(m): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Well,I plan to cross the Atlantic ocean,seven mountains and seven skies for my girlfriend.........NOT
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by freezyprinzy(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Ehya its allowed sha
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by Airforce1(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol

Good to know
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by beau49: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
kilokeys:
Mama no sabi say u thief "story of my life" to do "sade"
Anyway.. Banky did the same with "ebutemetta"..

Which one I go thief now o..

He didn't steal it,the song was a cover for story of my life. He also confirmed it himself.
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by kilokeys(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2016
beau49:

He didn't steal it,the song was a cover for story of my life. He also confirmed it himself.

She is taking kilokeys seriously grin..
Re: Woman Around Her 60's Cross The Road To Greet And Pray For Adekunle Gold by beau49: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
kilokeys:

She is taking kilokeys seriously grin..

I know say you no well right from time tongue tongue

How you dey?

(1) (Reply)

Queen Jane Ali (face Of Culture North ) Releases Photos Of Her First Pet Project / Thanks To Beyonce & Jay Z! Toyin Aimakhu Won't Publicize Her Relationship Issue / Baddest!!! Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian To Hit 2m Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.