Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) (50808 Views)

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's an alien baby...see the massive head grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Wizprodigy: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is this how fibroid look like? Yuck. Not sure if i will eat again for two days. Btw thank God it was successful. I rep aks

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kellzmann01(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dis is scary
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jesus ooo! shocked
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by obi4eze(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Leiomyoma
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
EggovinMma:
Jesus Christ of DUNUKOFIA! !

u don learn new one. maybe ur mind told u that we would laugh..smh no fear of GOD. mind wah u say before thunder go fire u
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abasi mmi mbok o! Please were in Akwa Ibom,the journalist spirit in me wants to go to work,lemme go snoop for more news. Elder sis had such operation years back and we were given the bucket containing it to take to the laboratory for tests and yours truly was given the work to do by my late mum. Trust me I ddnt eat meat for a long time. Mere seeing it(not dis big o) through the clear bucket tho covered,gave me d creeps for a long time. Me that had planned to go and eat amala olaiya dat day,I suddenly turned vegetarian,hahahaha! God heal and keep you ma,fibroid shall never be ur portion again,insted you shall carry your baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by maestroz: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
LoveMachine:
This is hurting my guts but I can't stop looking at it.

print and insert into your picture album

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bikam(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
2God b d glory, bt this is a very strong advert. Gbabee
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh My Gosh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
why do you think it is fibroid? has histology test done?
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Asaib:
Women are suffering indeed
men are smiling
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=Xposer post=42852234]According to online reports, this giant multiple Fibroid were surgically removed today from from a-35 five year old married lady at GH Etim Ekpo, a rural hospital in Akwa Ibom state. According to the reporter, Tony Umana, the woman had spent years in a prayer house with false assurances that she was carrying a baby -before relief came her her this morning.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-massive-multiple-fibroid-removed.html[/quote pastor as usually they have perfected the act of blowing lies in name of god
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
udysweet:
Abasi mmi mbok o! Please were in Akwa Ibom,the journalist spirit in me wants to go to work,lemme go snoop for more news. Elder sis had such operation years back and we were given the bucket containing it to take to the laboratory for tests and yours truly was given the work to do by my late mum. Trust me I ddnt eat meat for a long time. Mere seeing it(not dis big o) through the clear bucket tho covered,gave me d creeps for a long time. Me that had planned to go and eat amala olaiya dat day,I suddenly turned vegetarian,hahahaha! God heal and keep you ma,fibroid shall never be ur portion again,insted you shall carry your baby.
etim ekpo. L GA.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Destinygrl:
why is her arm being strapped to a wood like that,
this operation doesn't seem to be done on or in the right place

I noticed the arm being strapped too. Maybe it was strapped down straight so IV or Blood pressure cuff can be used during the procedure?
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
These are things u need to know about fibroids... click and read.. I hope it makes front page today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2928983/uterine-fibroids-fact-sheet#42848732
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by AmorousT(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai!! Women palaver too much o.. God have mercy cos I 'll still be a man even in my next world.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
helpee:
this is not fibroid removal though....the entire womb was removed from what i can see here. Hope she don get pikin sha

Are you really talking about pikin here or her survival?
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by helpee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

Are you really talking about pikin here or her survival?
this is a common stuff. they could have removed the fibroid without removing the entire the womb. they just took the easier way out. They have completely shut out her chances of ever conceiving
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
shocked shocked,d pastor might av been telling her she's carrying triplets due to its size cheesy,fake pastors evrywhere
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
helpee:
this is a common stuff. they could have removed the fibroid without removing the entire the womb. they just took the easier way out. They have completely shut out her chances of ever conceiving

I understand. But if this thing I saw up there really came out of a human being, I wouldn't really worry about having kids but her safety.
That was scary.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by tiny78(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
hmmn!
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FullDepth1: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just look at the state of the Surgical room...

Smh
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Fvine: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
debbie:
All i can say is Thank God for a successful surgery and pray for her quick recovery.
Though the image looks scary,you will only appreciate it if as a woman you have gone through the knives of different surgeries....If as a doctor you have performed such surgery you will know that it can only be a miracle for one to come out strong.
To every woman having fibroid..i pray God to heal you and give you the courage to follow every procedures.To you that have gone through surgery...i pray for your recovery and restoration( you will surely conceive,carry and deliver your babies).

God bless every woman out there who is looking up to Him.

You're very on point ! No addition and no subtraction.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Big congratulations to her
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Aeman(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Av seen more
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ntebong: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is high time our government took drastic action against most of these false churches and prayer houses who have rendered most of our peoples useless by their false visions and prophesies, medical cases should be taken to hospital but our ignorance peoples continue to be deceived by these greedy false prophets and prophetess. A clear case is that of a particular candidate in the last governorship election who many false acclaimed men of god has predicted to be ordained by God to be a Governor of Rivers state thereby making the man to commit all his life saving on the election, it is not surprisingly to hear the man declared himself an orphan. How long shall we allow our ignorance peoples to suffered in the hands of these mischievous individuals ? Such prayer houses/churches should be investigated and shut down.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by afroditte(f): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lord have mercy shocked!!!!!
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Harllymart(f): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
May God help us
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) by anytaij: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh goodness God help us ooooo women dey try no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / Toilet Infection / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.