Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain (1737 Views)

Business Loan With Interest / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2016
For Those Who Want Fast Cash After Buying Ur Domain This One Of The Way To Get Cash Using Your Domain As Collateral And Get A Loan From Realiable Site Online. They Won't Lend You The Amount Your Domain Is Worth But Rather What They Feel They Can Get For If They Need To Sell It In A Rush.

Here Are The Site...
http://www.Lend.Me
http://www.Intelend.Com

Cheers.
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by sseunth(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2016
superneutral:
For Those Who Want Fast Cash After Buying Ur Domain This One Of The Way To Get Cash Using Your Domain As Collateral And Get A Loan From Realiable Site Online. They Won't Lend You The Amount Your Domain Is Worth But Rather What They Feel They Can Get For If They Need To Sell It In A Rush.

Here Are The Site...
http://www.Lend.Me
http://www.Intelend.Com

Cheers.
give more info on this
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by EnterPRO: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2016
oyinbos sha!

they never cease to amaze.
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2016
sseunth:
give more info on this
Lend.me is a digital collateral lending hub. Here you can request a loan secured by domain names, web sites or other valuable digital collateral and have lenders compete for your loan so you get more chances to get approved with the best interest rate. You can also make money lending.

Intelend.comIf you own valuable domains or websites with steady cash flow, then you should contact inteLend.com to get cash today for your business. There is NEVER a creditcheck and we process applications fast so you get your money right away. inteLend.com is ideal if you need money now and for a short term period. Contact inteLend.com
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2016
sseunth:
give more info on this

Frequently Asked Questions on Intelend

Q. Who gets the domain (DNS Name Server) traffic during the term of the deal?

A. You do. We do not modify the DNS unless you ask us to.Do you do a credit check?No, we base all cash advance amounts on the value of the collateral. We do not ask for your social security number.

Q. Does it matter what country I am in?

A. No, because we do collateralized lending you can be anywhere.

Q. What happens if I default and can’t pay?

If you don’t pay your interest or pay off the debt, you could lose your collateral. There will be no other consequences as we do not pursue you or report you.

Q. “How much will you lend me on my names?” or “How did you come up with that amount?” or “Tell me more about your lending criteria so I know which names to submit to you.”

A. We often get asked about our appraisal process. Customers want to know what types of domains we lend against. They’ll ask for examples and for us to explain how we came up with the numbers. We’ve put together this short explanation in the hopes of making it easier to understand.

inteLend can’t lend more than the assets are worth in a wholesale market. That’s it. That’s really the whole story. Ask yourself what your names would sell for at auction if you had to liquidate them.
That’s what we are going to be asking ourselves. After all, if our customer doesn’t pay us, that’s exactly what we have to do. We have to auction the name off to get our funds back. It’s no more complicated than that.

We understand that it can be frustrating. You may own example.com and you may even have an appraisal that’s far and above what we tell you we can lend against it. Neither you nor the appraisal are wrong. It couldand should retail for more. Here’s the problem. inteLend isn’t in the business of buying and holding names until we find a retail buyer. That’s your business. Our business is lending cash and when that cash stops earning interest, we need it back so we can lend it to someone else.

Q. Who is the registrant during the term of the deal?

A. We are.

We have to become the registrant to secure our interests. If you would like us to privacy protect the name.... contact them here by asking any question http://intelend.com/contact.php
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2016
sseunth:
give more info on this
About Lend.me

Our company:
During the past few years CYBERTONIC has been creating and managing internet services related to domain names, the main ones:
*.Domaining.com- The domain industry premier information portal.
*.Valuate.com- The reference tool to quickly appraise domain names..
*.Cax.com- Domain trading marketplace for domainers.
*.eCOP.com- An escrow service specialized in domain/web sites transactions.

Our mission:

The facts:

Today those offering digital collateral lending have no competition: The result is that the interest rates they are proposing is higher every year. Furthermore, the lack of competition has led them to lend only when liquid digital assets are put as collateral. And if this was not enough, they rarely finance over 10% of the potential end-user value. Basically they take ZERO RISK and want MAXIMUM PROFIT!

At Lend.me we feel that it is simply time to open digital collateral lending to the masses:Our solution is to offer a platform that allows peer-to-peer collateral lending, and letting the magic of healthy competition do the rest.

In addition, we would like to help borrowers who don't own "Liquid" digital assets, succeed in getting a loan, and that they also be able to get more money than the wholesale value of their asset:There are honest hard working people who need cash advances, who don't own liquid assets to put as collateral. Nevertheless, They own assets that have high value to themselves. Assets they "Cannot" lose for many reasons. If these borrowers explain in a convincing way, why they would be able to pay their loan back, then there is no reason why some lenders should not consider lending them the money, specially in light of the fact that there is low risk and fair profit rates involved for them.This is the reason why at lend.me we ask in the loan request form the borrower to explain, his project or need, why he wants the money and how he plans to make the money to pay the loan back. We aim to make the lending process more human, and want to help establish a first relationship of "Trust" with potential lenders.

On the other hand, if one has some savings sleeping in a bank, earning a ridiculously low interest rate. By lending money out to lend.me borrowing members, he will certainly make more, with a limited risk and at the end feel good helping honest hard working people succeed in their endeavors.

copied https://www.lend.me/about/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9195840899
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by sseunth(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
kindly help on this

Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 2:32am On Feb 19, 2016
sseunth:
kindly help on this
I don't think I need to tell you anything here just tell them the truth and don't dare to tell lies
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2016
sseunth:
kindly help on this
1. The worth of your domain and tell them straight you are ready to lose it.
2. Just write some story for them.. like wanna invest it on my business
3. I might not be able to pay the money since you have my domain as collateral paying bck is no more a problem or are you ready to paybck.. and you tell them any thing that comes your mind.
4. additional comment..

Why not try intelend.com they are not so complex like lend.me but lend.me is okay too sha.
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by conquistadores(m): 6:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Av requested loan from both sites with my 8 domains. Waiting their response if it'll be approved.
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by superneutral(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
conquistadores:
Av requested loan from both sites with my 8 domains. Waiting their response if it'll be approved.
can you tell us the worth those 8 domains.
Re: Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain by conquistadores(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2016
From estibot's valuation, all 8 combined are more than $1,000. Has any one gotten feedback from them? Am still awaiting mine

(1) (Reply)

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Sell Your Payoneer Funds To Me..... £££... $$$... €€€€. Pounds, Dollar And Euro / Gemstones Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.