Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This (707 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / Is There Any Alternative To ? / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by Frankicent(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2016
We all know how difficult it's getting a full active PayPal account in Nigeria. even if you create one through VPN you account and hard earn money might be at risk. Why now save your self the stress and get your money with ease.

You Need a simpler way to get paid from companies abroad? Get $25 when you sign up for Payoneer and get a free USA MasterCard. sign up here: http://url2it.com/cbjspe

Note: This is no fraud... See my own personal card below

Re: Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by hkey(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
You are right! payoneer.com is that url but Nigeria is now eligible for Paypal account
Re: Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
So because you're trying to earn commission from people who sign up through your ref link, you now want to make use believe that Payoneer is a better option than Paypal? If it was a better option, 180 million people worldwide would have signed up for Payoneer already.
Re: Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by Frankicent(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
PayPalKing:
So because you're trying to earn commission from people who sign up through your ref link, you now want to make use believe that Payoneer is a better option than Paypal? If it was a better option, 180 million people worldwide would have signed up for Payoneer already.

Bro why the hothead? Commission or not those who no the value of Payoneer would click on the link to get there own free MasterCard .
This commission I'l receive the refer will also recieve it. So No one is loosing here and it's a good and better alternative to PayPal cause, it makes fund easy for Nigerians.... You username PayPalking sound funny...who made you one? change it grin
Re: Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Frankicent:

Bro why the hothead? Commission or not those who no the value of Payoneer would click on the link to get there own free MasterCard .
This commission I'l receive the refer will also recieve it. So No one is loosing here and it's a good and better alternative to PayPal cause, it makes fund easy for Nigerians.... You username PayPalking sound funny...who made you one? change it grin

I'm not trying to spoil things for you. How does Payoneer make fund easy for Nigerians? Because of the physical card? Agree or not, Paypal sucks but is still the most widely used ecurrency and 99% of online businesses prefer PayPal for receiving and sending payments. It's still most secure way to send and receive payment online. Instead of opting for Payoneer, I suggest we keep pushing for PayPal to allow Nigerians receive funds too. And yes, I'm PayPalKing. It's a title I earned for myself, I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Best Paypal Alternative.. Don't Neglect This by Strahovski1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Your title is misleading.

Payoneer is not a PayPal alternative. Payoneer only works for receiving payments online from U.S companies such as fiver and the rest.

But PayPal is a full payment system that allows you SEND and receive payments to and from both individuals and companies.

Someone who does not earn from fiver and the rest has nothing to do with payoneer.

So my verdict: PayPal remains the best. All you need is to push for a full service in Nigeria not encouraging payoneer because of $25 bonus which you get when the card holder receives $100 not when he registers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Experts - Call For Members / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? / 14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.