Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) (13983 Views)

Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by CICERO09(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thank God for my life
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by DidiLove1: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
PayPalKing:
And someone was there taking these pics?

So what do you advise they should have done?
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
DidiLove1:

So what do you advise they should have done?

Idk but at least even if they couldn't put out the fire, taking pics isn't a good idea. If I was the one I'd be too shocked and scared to take pics. At least some respect for the dead/dying.
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
dason4life:
shocked

It's rare for a car to somersault . . . .
RIP to the dead.
if u ave a faulty Propeller shaft, That dis engages from the axle end. It can happen. Mostly on rear wheeled propel vehicles.
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirAfoy1:
but wait o! I'm seeing hand o. ha naija! instead of you rescue them, you were busy taking pics.
the vehicle burst into flames who on earth will advise u to go near it.
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nicepoker:
if u ave a faulty Propeller shaft, That dis engages from the axle end. It can happen. Mostly on rear wheeled propel vehicles.

Yes, but such vehicles are rare as well. Most cars are front wheel drive
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
dason4life:

Yes, but such vehicles are rare as well. Most cars are front wheel drive
not really almost all the SUV's and buses are rear wheeled propelled.
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
God have mercy on us oooooo........chai..
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by moseunited: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
viviangist2:
The accident occurred few hours back at ojuwo-olijo in Kogi state which led to the death of the driver and some people in the car , according to the narrator who said that the car Summersaulted while on motion and went in flames within a twinkle of an eye which led to the death of the passengers and the driver , see the photos
so all they could just do is take photos
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Jessam: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everyday I see countless gruesome aftermaths of car crashes on Nairaland, its time to value life, please slow down, be patient and dont drive while tired. Most of these car crashes are no longer accidents but mere crashes because recklessness and impatience is involved. There seems to be a willingness to show off how great a driver you are to your passengers by driving too fast, making risky overtaking maneuvers or showing off what a superfast car you have.

Remember you are in Nigeria not the west where there are fast response emergency services, helicopters to fly patients to hospital or most importantly good roads.

Drive with care for life is dear and if you are a passenger in a car driven recklessly protest loudly and if need be disembark.

Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nicepoker:
The vehicle is clearly either an MK 1 ford galaxy or VW sharan (both use the same bodyshell).. it is a Front wheel drive vehicle.. I know i will die one day, but the idea of being burnt to death is something i wont even wish my enemies. Rip to the dead sad
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
platinumricky:
The vehicle is clearly either an MK 1 ford galaxy or VW sharan (both use the same bodyshell).. it is a Front wheel drive vehicle.. I know i will die one day, but the idea of being burnt to death is something i wont even wish my enemies. Rip to the dead sad
that's the most painful way to die o. God forbid.
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by Ifymma(f): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) by modskiller(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
And the retarrds stood there and took pics rather than find a way to put out the fire??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury / What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? / Please Help How Can I Get To Festac From Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.