Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online (978 Views)

Help On How To Accept Payment For Downloadable Products / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / Help Me Make Payment Online Using Papal Or Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by saintobas: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
A client need a website that accept online payment, pls webmasters can you reccomend some with pros and cons
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by FincoApps(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
saintobas:
A client need a website that accept online payment, pls webmasters can you reccomend some with pros and cons

You can use:

PayPal
GTPay
Paga
or the best I think which is Quickteller. There's a lot of others though
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by Strahovski1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
To save your cost I recommend VdsPay.

https://vdspay.net
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by yomalex(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
saintobas:
Nigerian payments Voguepay.com owned by lojik

Foreign payments 2checkout.com
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by saintobas: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
yomalex:
Nigerian payments Voguepay.com owned by lojik

Foreign payments 2checkout.com
thanls pls do voguepay accept international card? How long does it take for 2checkout to approve merchant account?
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by yomalex(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
saintobas:
thanls pls do voguepay accept international card? How long does it take for 2checkout to approve merchant account?
yes voguepay accepts international cards, the only advantage 2checkout has is that it can also accept paypal (as Nigerian Paypal can't receive payments for now)
Re: What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online by saintobas: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
yomalex:
yes voguepay accepts international cards, the only advantage 2checkout has is that it can also accept paypal (as Nigerian Paypal can't receive payments for now)
thanks man apperciate it

(1) (Reply)

I Write Top Quality Articles/blog Posts / How To Make Your Content Go Viral With Facebook Ads (be A Facebook Ads Master) / I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.