Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? (11117 Views)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
I gave my life back to christ early last year. i noticed that whenever i pray, sometimes i get chills and goosebumps like someone is with me or touching me. the feeling is always loving and sweet. . . it was also what led to my first outburst of tongues. last night i was reading the bible, i got to john 14:14 ^you may ask me for anything in my name and i will do it^jesus'es words, i closed my eyes and asked for something i really needed, right there, i had a very strong chill wit goosebumps that were on my skin for 3mins. spiritually mature nairalanders, is this a confirmation of answered prayers, connection with the heavenly, i dnt feel scared when i get them, i just feel so loved.

1 Like

Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
lalasticlala. please. fp. i need to knw as much as i can about this
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Scholar8200(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bro, since you are relating with a Living Personality (not inanimate forces) you can inquire from Him directly or see your leaders in Church. Any answer given here will be ridiculed and the original purpose of the thread will be defeated.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
Bro, since you are relating with a Living Personality (not inanimate forces) you can inquire from Him directly or see your leaders in Church. Any answer given here will be ridiculed and the original purpose of the thread will be defeated.
thanks bro. i just cant wait till sunday. im 17 and i have no freedom of movemnt if nt, i wuld av gone to church today.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Scholar8200(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
tombravo:
thanks bro. i just cant wait till sunday. im 17 and i have no freedom of movemnt if nt, i wuld av gone to church today.
You can inquire of the Lord! He is a prayer away; no need to wait till sunday. I can relate your question to various experiences and knowledge and give you an answer but the best reply you can get is from He into Whose Presence you come when you pray and worship!
Stay Blessed.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by ifenes(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
The same kind of Goosebumps a man feels when he is about to be scammed. Usually the mind switches to that exciting mode,a state you have programmed your mind to feel relaxed. It has nothing to do with gods,Satan etc.....it is only a state of mind.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by majorgr: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
you felt peace, you felt comfort, your peace in your heart wasnt disturbed, and when you experience this is like your prayers are answered as relating to the tongue experience. this is the presence of God! My advise for you is not to seek nor follow after physical experience, let them come as God wills and dont try to initiate it. when it does come, enjoy the presence of the Lord even when you dont feel this that doesnt mean He is not there with you He is! As Christians, supernatural things should be just as common to us as natural things but always try to find for yourself scriptural correlation when they do happen so that the enemy will have no grounds to deceive you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
This means that whenever you pray to God, you releases your Spirit into his presence and God in turn releases his Spirit upon you, the reason why you burst into tongues, at that point you are standing in his presence.. Its a beautiful experience. Keep waxing strong in him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
You enjoy the music.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by bingbagbo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sign of God's annointing
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Tummyyoung: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
tombravo:
waow
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
You can inquire of the Lord! He is a prayer away; no need to wait till sunday. I can relate your question to various experiences and knowledge and give you an answer but the best reply you can get is from He into Whose Presence you come when you pray and worship!
Stay Blessed.
thanks for the enlightment. i will do just that . . . Ask God

1 Like

Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:
The same kind of Goosebumps a man feels when he is about to be scammed. Usually the mind switches to that exciting mode,a state you have programmed your mind to feel relaxed. It has nothing to do with gods,Satan etc.....it is only a state of mind.
oh please. you arent helping.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
majorgr:
you felt peace, you felt comfort, your peace in your heart wasnt disturbed, and when you experience this is like your prayers are answered as relating to the tongue experience. this is the presence of God! My advise for you is not to seek nor follow after physical experience, let them come as God wills and dont try to initiate it. when it does come, enjoy the presence of the Lord even when you dont feel this that doesnt mean He is not there with you He is! As Christians, supernatural things should be just as common to us as natural things but always try to find for yourself scriptural correlation when they do happen so that the enemy will have no grounds to deceive you.
thank you so much sire.
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
bingbagbo:
Sign of God's annointing
90percent chance. maybe
Re: Getting Chills And Goosebumbs When I Pray Or Worship God. Why? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tosinex:
This means that whenever you pray to God, you releases your Spirit into his presence and God in turn releases his Spirit upon you, the reason why you burst into tongues, at that point you are standing in his presence.. Its a beautiful experience. Keep waxing strong in him.
as in bro, i was jurt full of admiration and praise for God wheneva it happens. i feel like i just cant enough of his presence. its truly a beautiful experience.

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Divination ~ How To Consult Ifa / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / Was Bob Marley A True Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.