Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? (6468 Views)

Which Works For You The Most; Giving, Fasting, Praise Or Prayer. / Singing Praise Or Worship? / Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Well to me if you're giving 30mins for praise and worship ,

Worship should be like 25mins, then praise for 5mins,

I always got the inspiration from worship song

But there are some churches, sorry to say, they will be giving 15mins for praise and worship, they will spend 2mins for worship, and the rest nah just to dance dance dance and dance, iono

Well let's see your views

4 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Yameater(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Both

Wooooooow!!!! FTC. Hard work pays
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2017
Praise & Worship go together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Spylord48: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2017
None...

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by slimshadyl(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
if i were given 30mins, will use 10mins for worship, 10mins for praise and the remaining 10mins to round it up with worship.

worship is bae �

9 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Lomprico2: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Does it matter? undecided

Christianity should be a piece of cake but some people wants to turn it into laplace transform.

4 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Onnasucs1(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2017
Worship filters more into my spirit.

So I think worship should be 25mins, praise 5mins...though praise is very important for the body oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by okpaire(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
me say praise. it works anytime if coming from a genuine heart

3 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by sherrylo: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
I praise more

2 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by GreatMahmud: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2017
Funny question..
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by MRAKBEE(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Jesus accepts all no matter the time allotted to each of them. What matters most is the heart from which the praise or worship comes.
There is no big difference between praise and worship as they both show our appreciation for the love and goodness of the Father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Grundig: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Both are intertwined. If done in awe and reverence, can bring down the presence of God.

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Papiikush: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Praise and worship is the same thing.

Praises is worship while worship is praises.

It is just the beat that increases in tempo. Lol...

Speaking of, it depends on the supremacy of your choir. My church choir can go all day in "worship" and you wouldn't even know you didn't dance because you hear songs that connects you directly to the throne of God.

I am more of a worshiper whenever I take the lead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by talk2percy(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2017
What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Worship isn't a slow song.

Praise isn't a fast song when you dance and dance.

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2017
There is no difference between praise and worship

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Johnnycife(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Praise and worship should take quality time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Worship
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by SlimHan(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2017
Worship 25 praise 5mins.

The main aim is achieved in worship
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Evablizin(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2017
smiley worship.

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Oyindidi(f): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Both
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by purem(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Evablizin:
smiley worship.

Hey sweetie am inviting u 2 MA church
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Yameater(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Grundig:
Both are intertwined. If done in awe and reverence, can bring down the presence of God.

How do you bring down something that is supposed to indwell in you ?

Praise and worship does not bring down God’s presence but they help you to MAINTAIN the presence of Jehoval God who dwells in you

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Yameater(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Both

Gréât
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Phi001(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
They are the same to me.

They both magnify, glorify and exalt God so does it matter which one takes more time?

1 Like

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Jaynom(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Wait ... Can you please define praise and worship?
Because in Nigeria both are distinguished by their Tempo not lyrics. There are "Worship songs" that are actually praises i.e if you pay attention to the lyrics. So gaskiya! "Ayam not understanding Fa!"
PS. I love slow "praise & worship", it lifts my spirit to the heavens
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by cherieb2(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Though there is no difference but I can spend 2hrs singing praises alone. I feel heaven rejoicing when i praise God. N praises alone works wonders for me.
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by Evablizin(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
purem:

Hey sweetie am inviting u 2 MA church
wink
Hi hon, what's the name of your church and location?
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by IamtherealRita(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2017
It seems you don't know the meaning of worship, from all you've written so far I could tell you mean praise because whether the song is fast or slow it is still praise. Singing songs to God be it fast or slow cool song is still praise. Check the bible to know the meaning of worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by alfredo4u(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Worship
Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by lanicky(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2017
People do not understand that worship is far more than music.. Anything you do that brings pleasure to God is an act of worship.
It is not even a particular style of music... It has nothing to do with style of music or the volume..

I can go on and on.. Guess I'd have to write on this topic someday.

5 Likes

Re: Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? by lanicky(f): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
IamtherealRita:
It seems you don't know the meaning of worship, from all you've written so far I could tell you mean praise because whether the song is fast or slow it is still praise. Singing songs to God be it fast or slow cool song is still praise. Check the bible to know the meaning of worship.

God bless you sis...
Seriously, many people don't know the meaning of worship

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Discuss Climate Change. / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.