Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today (407 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today by poshpappy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
hello guys i just thought of loosen some steam off since been busy today,lets share what the craziest thing you have done since yesterday,mine was yestaday in the evening was chilling with my friends and i mixed codeine with beer and sprite and i was like laughing all through the nyt at any slight thing funny or not funny,it will sound or look funny to me and till i went to bed,i even laffed in my dreams,share yours guys,lets know how crazy your day has been since yesterday cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today by Eebrahym(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
smiley Messing around on NL when I am actually supposed to be treating a bunch of documents in my office
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today by poshpappy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eebrahym:
smiley Messing around on NL when I am actually supposed to be treating a bunch of documents in my office
lmao thats coool and funny,but a break wont kill na,or what do you think? cheesy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Yestaday Or That You Have Done Today by Eebrahym(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshpappy:
lmao thats coool and funny,but a break wont kill na,or what do you think? cheesy

A break is not enough to mess on NL grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Peter Okoye Said About Psquare! / Great News For Graphic Designers / Ynaija Having A Problem With Their Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.