Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Country In African Cook The Best? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Country In African Cook The Best? (2966 Views)

Isi Ewu: Watch How To Cook The Delicious Spicy Goat Head Recipe / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / How To Cook The Nigerian Afang Soup (okazi Soup) (2) (3) (4)

Which Country In African Cook The Best? by sweetpie23: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
GOT TO GO WITH NIGERIA smiley
Re: Which Country In African Cook The Best? by Leilah(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
how do you know? I hear that the Ghanaians have nice food too, as does the Senegalese. I tasted congolese food too and that seemed to be quite nice.
Re: Which Country In African Cook The Best? by mohawkchic(f): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2009
~One wud have to try all the Other food in Africa to determine no? I suppose considering the fact most foods from other parts of Africa are incoperated into neighbouring Countries Cuisines we cud form our opinions of who Cooks it better?  undecided

~Anywho,Am going to base my contribution on West African Countries i've visited. . . the popular choice of Staple/otherwise food each country is known for that i have Tried/Tasted/Ate & Loved about their food instead!! Cud be biased. . .but hey. . .

~Senegal ~
My first choice!!I enjoyed trying out a variety of Yummy food the Most. . .Their unique way of making food. .prolly got to do w/ the French Influence on their cuisine but My Oh My. . .nothing but finger or mouth licking type of food. . as fussy as i am,i didnt have Nuffin to complain about my choices!

~The Gambia~
My second choice. . .The Gambia & Senegal have a few common foods,slight differences in how some are made but i equally enjoyed trying out  some of their cuisine. . . .

~Bamako ~Mali~
Senegal ~Gambia & Mali all share for me Similar cuisines. . Full of flavour ~

~Conakry Guinea~
The Worst for me. . them folks like slimey/watery food too much grin Cow milk & Okra. .  lipsrsealed

~Accra Ghana~
I cudnt stand the over-use of Tomato paste/puree on some of their food/sauces. .Dont like KenKey ~Banku either

Re: Which Country In African Cook The Best? by Sissy3(f): 4:22am On Jul 13, 2009
i havent tried many other african countries food, so that really say undecided
Re: Which Country In African Cook The Best? by boy1(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2009
i don try,naija is d best.

How To Prepare Your Home Made Pizza / Opened A Bottle Of Viju Milk And Guess What I Saw: PAINT! (PICTURES) / Fried Rice Is Better Than Jollof. Why Are People Always Crazy About Jollof?