Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Have Paypal For Sale @257 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Paypal For Sale @257 (1570 Views)

I Will Open A Verified Paypal For You In 24 Hours / I Buy E-currency Payoneer, Paypal For Any Currency At Good Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Strahovski1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you need PayPal fund I have a few funds.

The rate is N257/$1

Interested persons: strahovski.z@gmail.com
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by arbitrage: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Strahovski1:
If you need PayPal fund I have a few funds.

The rate is N257/$1

Interested persons: strahovski.z@gmail.com

How much can you offer up to per day? Can you wait till I successfully withdraw it without scam and reversal issue before I pay you, i.e. 48 hours?
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Strahovski1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
^^^ $1000 per day

I cannot wait until you withdraw it.
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Strahovski1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
PayPal available. Enjoy your valentine.
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by arbitrage: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Strahovski1:
^^^ $1000 per day

I cannot wait until you withdraw it.

That's my concern. Some persons I paid in the past while PayPal flagged their transfer as fraudulent, I was at loss because I had already paid them whereas PayPal cancelled my withdrawal and reversed the fund to them. That's the reason for seeking complete withdrawal before payment as a proof of non-fraudulent source.
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by CreamyAutos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
arbitrage:

That's my concern. Some persons I paid in the past while PayPal flagged their transfer as fraudulent, I was at loss because I had already paid them whereas PayPal cancelled my withdrawal and reversed the fund to them. That's the reason for seeking complete withdrawal before payment as a proof of non-fraudulent source.

Never u send to this guy, he claimed he is in india and brought a GTB acount to say I should send money to him first.

I have conluded because he is insisting I send money to him I don't know him and I can't trace him. He is fake, deal with him at your own risk.
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Never u send to this guy, he claimed he is in india and brought a GTB acount to say I should send money to him first.

I have conluded because he is insisting I send money to him I don't know and I can't trace that he is fake deal with him at your own risk

This is how people like you ruin the business of innocent people. He should bring an Indian Account? When You want to buy PayPal for Naira? How would you pay? What were you expecting before? The GTB Account he gave you, was his name on the account? Did you search the name or make inquiries about the name? Perhaps its a person/business in Nigeria he works with?

You have concluded because he is insisting you send money to him, ok he should send to you first? He is a fraud and you are not? If he can fraud you, why can't you fraud him? He has nothing to loose. You are the one who needs PayPal. Not him. If you are not in, then you simply pass by not trying to smear his post simply because he did not follow your terms. He is in India, you are in Nigeria. If you scam him what happens? What do you have to say about that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by CreamyAutos(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
coolsix:

This is how people like you ruin the business of innocent people. He should bring an Indian Account? When You want to buy PayPal for Naira? How would you pay? What were you expecting before? The GTB Account he gave you, was his name on the account? Did you search the name or make inquiries about the name? Perhaps its a person/business in Nigeria he works with?

You have concluded because he is insisting you send money to him, ok he should send to you first? He is a fraud and you are not? If he can fraud you, why can't you fraud him? He has nothing to loose. You are the one who needs PayPal. Not him. If you are not in, then you simply pass by not trying to smear his post simply because he did not follow your terms. He is in India, you are in Nigeria. If you scam him what happens? What do you have to say about that?

Am not a new member of nairaland and my offices address are online beside i can't runaway from nairaland because I sell and have lots of clients who knows me very well.

I have delivered cars of over 2m to clients from nairaland. He can use the EFCC and my details online to nail me, 80% of my business are online. Why should I send money to someone I can't trace? This guy is a scam I insist. At least if I give him my account detail I can be tracked but he cant because I don't really know if he is really an Indian or not. If he is real why didn't he make everything clear here like others.
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Am not a new member of nairaland and my offices address are online beside i can't runaway from nairaland because I sell and have lots of clients who knows me very well.

I have delivered cars of over 2m to clients from nairaland. He can use the EFCC and my details online to nail me, 80% of my business are online. Why should I send money to someone I can't trace? This guy is a scam I insist. At least if I give him my account detail I can be tracked but he cant because I don't really know if he is really an Indian or not. If he is real why didn't he make everything clear here like others.

Oh please...

You are not a new member on nairaland so what? You cannot run away from Nairaland but he can run? Look, you are no better than he is. Are you telling me now that because someone registered Jan 18 2016 he should risk his money to so called 'popular' members? You have no point. In an advanced region you can be sued for your accusations against him. People who may have wanted to buy paypal from him will now refrain.

He has right to refuse a service. He refuse to trust your so called popularity its his choice and his safety. Does not make him a scam.
Even with your years on nairaland i cannot send money to you first. I am not calling you a fraud, neither should you call him a fraud.

If you like call me his lawyer, i am more than happy to be because i see people like you smear innocent and new business men on this forum and it has to stop. In Nigeria its pay before service. Please did you deliver your cars before receiving payment? Yes or No? So why should he deliver the service of paypal before receiving his money? Sir you have no excuse or point.

He can track you with your nigerian bank details from India? But you cannot track his Nigerian bank Details from Nigeria? Listen to yourself please

Happy valentine day.

P.s I implore the mods to kindly remove the false comments or better-still, take down the whole thread.

cc Puskin your attention is needed.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Greene66: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
CreamyAutos:

I started to reason with you until you made the statement @highlighted.

He can use EFCC from India? Between two of you, who has access to EFCC? Listen to yourself. If anyone is to be the scammer IS YOU SIR! Yes! Quote me.

Someone is in India, gave you Nigerian Bank Details, are you not the one who has access to EFCC to use the details to nail him or his accomplice in Nigeria? Truly you have no point.

I purchased €5k Euros(Over a million naira) from someone on Nairaland and i paid him first because i needed the Euros. I did not demand Euros first. Did i come here to accuse the person of fraud? Its time moderators address these accusations. You dont go about accusing people
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Abidex35(m): 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
In as much as I am in no support or against anyone here, you didn't come to nairaland to accuse the person of fraud simply because u didn't got defrauded mr man. care must be taken, that's all I have to say.

In as much as there are honest new business men on d platform, a huge number of scams have being accrued to nairalanders using newer accounts to do do business.

as for anyone doing business with op, meeting physically wouldn't be a bad idea, after a series of successful transactions with some nairalanders, then it wouldn't be bad for any one to blindly deal with op without fear.

And again, its wrong for creamyautos to label op a scammer, u could have just brought attention of everybody to d op as a new member and advice us to take extra caution in dealing with him but not to label him wrongly, after all he may and may not be a scammer........#manmusthustle

1 Like

Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by CreamyAutos(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Greene66:

I started to reason with you until you made the statement @highlighted.

He can use EFCC from India? Between two of you, who has access to EFCC? Listen to yourself. If anyone is to be the scammer IS YOU SIR! Yes! Quote me.

Someone is in India, gave you Nigerian Bank Details, are you not the one who has access to EFCC to use the details to nail him or his accomplice in Nigeria? Truly you have no point.

I purchased €5k Euros(Over a million naira) from someone on Nairaland and i paid him first because i needed the Euros. I did not demand Euros first. Did i come here to accuse the person of fraud? Its time moderators address these accusations. You dont go about accusing people

Let me make something categorically clear here, I didn't tell him to send me any fund, he just said I should send money to a GTB account before funding. I have come accross a thread here on nairaland where hackers sell funds in people's account and later paypal will reverse the fund.

Why I concluded he is a fraud:
He initially told me he had 450 in his paypal, later he told me he has 800 and one of his post here he said 1000 per day.

He don't really have much details online to actually tell if he is truely an Indian, no phone number, no address, a new member( doesn't really matter). What if he is someone at your backyard waiting for u to fall mugu.

As big and technological advanced India is, does he mean no forum or people to sell to in India for his peace of mind (my thought though)

I have seen several foriegners that EFCC have helped to recovered their money here in Nigeria. What if I send him money and he doesn't respond to my emails again. What will I do?

My very sorry for calling the op a scammer, he might be a legit hustler but am scared.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by CreamyAutos(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Abidex35:

In as much as I am in no support or against anyone here, you didn't come to nairaland to accuse the person of fraud simply because u didn't got defrauded mr man. care must be taken, that's all I have to say.

In as much as there are honest new business men on d platform, a huge number of scams have being accrued to nairalanders using newer accounts to do do business.

as for anyone doing business with op, meeting physically wouldn't be a bad idea, after a series of successful transactions with some nairalanders, then it wouldn't be bad for any one to blindly deal with op without fear.

And again, its wrong for creamyautos to label op a scammer, u could have just brought attention of everybody to d op as a new member and advice us to take extra caution in dealing with him but not to label him wrongly, after all he may and may not be a scammer........#manmusthustle

Thank u Abidex35

I have appologised to him on my other post
Re: I Have Paypal For Sale @257 by Abidex35(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Thank u Abidex35

I have appologised to him on my other post

U are welcome sir, One nairaland love to everyone, I wish dis great platform could be Scam free

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire With Just Your Phone / LPFO Allocation For Sale ......now / Urgent Please, I Just Started Plumbing Materia Business And I Need Someone To He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.