Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Travel Now And Pay Installmentally - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Travel Now And Pay Installmentally (1465 Views)

Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / Get Free Loan From USA Kiva And Pay Back In 21 Months. / Buy Laptop From Any Usa Online Shop And Pay With Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Now And Pay Installmentally by favouredwr(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2012
Good Day,

This is to inform as many as possible people who need a very fast Visa Processing with 100% assurance that you will be issued a Visa of your choice among: U.S Visa, U.K Visa and South Africa Visa. If you are interested kindly contact below:

Adebambo

E-mail: olubambo@gmail.com, favouredwrites@yahoo.com or oluwashikemi@aol.com
Re: Travel Now And Pay Installmentally by wysenas(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2012
What are d requirements duratns,amount and payment plans?
Re: Travel Now And Pay Installmentally by BolaBankoleBlog(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2012
Becareful people there is no sure link to any visa in the world this guy sound suspicious i wonder why seun won't banned him.Mtcheww
Re: Travel Now And Pay Installmentally by favouredwr(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ BolaBankole: you registered on this site yesterday 31st May, 2012 and all what you will do next is to be saying negative things against my post. I ascertained that you purposely registered because of this post. Hatred and jealousy will not end you well. And i also perceived that you are doing travelling agency business too.

However, this is true and real and besides, i did not ask for any money first. I stated above that we will get you the visa of your choice country and after you must have traveled out; then you pay us back install-mentally. Moreover, the process is if you are interested you should kindly give us a call and bring your international passport along with 2 passport photograph to the office address where we will give you on phone.

A trial will convince you!

Call: 07044825409.
Re: Travel Now And Pay Installmentally by Loladekash: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
wysenas:
What are d requirements duratns,amount and payment plans?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 27 Million Naira Loan To Pay Back In Two Month / Promo!promo! Large Format Printing At 80 Naira per feet / 3kva Solar Powered Home In Magodo Lagos (you Will Be Pleasantly Surprised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.